Major/Fatal Bugs

16 hours ago, mahahi said:

my game stuck like this i cant move 

any solution

Shot 0229.png

Does this occur when you use the Rage Powder on the Vileplume? Cause that's what happens to me

EDIT: Tried it with both .exe and get the black screen

EDIT2: Tried 5.0.5 and 5.1.0 with both .exe and different screen sizes, still black screen after the Vileplume cutscene

Just now, CaptainMetal said:

Does this occur when you use the Rage Powder on the Vileplume? Cause that's what happens to me

no this happened after i lost a game against scralett in blackview city 

• Developers
53 minutes ago, CaptainMetal said:

EDIT2: Tried 5.0.5 and 5.1.0 with both .exe and different screen sizes, still black screen after the Vileplume cutscene

PM me your save, and I'll look into it.

I don't know if this counts as major, and it's kinda hard to get a screenshot of this, but Nature Power calls the attack (I've tested with Energy Ball and Flamethrower) twice in a row, but still on a single turn. If it matters, the Nature Power was my Lombre's that it learned through level-up.

• Developers
4 hours ago, Lucky98 said:

When entering Odis Village for the first time, immediately exiting and entering again seems to stop me from interacting with Tristan near the entrance

This is a weird one. Please send me your save so I can figure it out, thanks!

9 minutes ago, Caz said:

This is a weird one. Please send me your save so I can figure it out, thanks!

Looking a bit further into it, I don't think that was the actual problem, but the tile that triggers the event with him can be avoided by walking down from where I am in the picture., letting you into the village without it triggering. Sorry for the confusion. I'll also attach my save if you want to look into it.

Spoiler

Capture.thumb.PNG.1104d92986dfef9357010e739137f14d.PNG

Game.rxdata

So ... as KingAE said, I am also having the same issue with the game, yesterday and the days before the game was running just fine but today whenever I try to open "Game-x" it takes quite a bit to load and then its super slow proceeding to show me the same msg that KingAE has posted.
Could someone please tell us what to do to fix this please?
I'm not too sure for KingAE but "Game-z" for me was the best one to play on seeing that I have an issue with the "game" file which won't have any music for me, it has been a recurring issue on many games so I'm certain it is something on my pc but ... yea, not being able to play "game-z" kinda sucks

Update: I decided to see how "Game" was working and it is also displaying the same messages and I honestly don't know what to do

Edited by AmadeusXander

• Developers
13 hours ago, AmadeusXander said:

So ... as KingAE said, I am also having the same issue with the game, yesterday and the days before the game was running just fine but today whenever I try to open "Game-x" it takes quite a bit to load and then its super slow proceeding to show me the same msg that KingAE has posted.
Could someone please tell us what to do to fix this please?
I'm not too sure for KingAE but "Game-z" for me was the best one to play on seeing that I have an issue with the "game" file which won't have any music for me, it has been a recurring issue on many games so I'm certain it is something on my pc but ... yea, not being able to play "game-z" kinda sucks

Update: I decided to see how "Game" was working and it is also displaying the same messages and I honestly don't know what to do

If you'd like, you can DM me your save and I can see if there's anything I can resolve.

• Global Mods
7 hours ago, ojink said:

iam stuck here i cant move pls help

Annotation 2020-07-17 144823.png

update your game, this has been fixed.

Hey, I just updated the game with the new episode, but had to restart it cuz it's been a while since I've played. I'm currently in the celia library trying to cause a distraction, but can't get to the blue haired guy to do so. Some guy is sitting in the way reading the "reborn" book and won't move. I can't go around him either. How do I fix it?

Well I wanted to warn you that there's a bug that I could pass through Villeplume without using Rage Powder by passing behind trees. Once you use Rage Powder on Villeplume, one move through and that's why that causes an endless blackout. It happened in Keneph Jungle.

Edited by RoyChaos

I need help please! When I get to Redcliffe Town near the beginning of the game I fought the guy with the audino a few times and after that my pokemon stopped gaining exp. It just said "the pokemon fainted" and ended the battle saying I won but without giving me exp...

• Developers
6 hours ago, Kyrian112 said:

I need help please! When I get to Redcliffe Town near the beginning of the game I fought the guy with the audino a few times and after that my pokemon stopped gaining exp. It just said "the pokemon fainted" and ended the battle saying I won but without giving me exp...

Check your trainer card. The level cap is 20 before defeating the first Gym Leader.

hi, Ive had some trouble with a save file. the game bugged out and when I tried to turn the game back on, the whole script error thing happened. the last save that I found that worked was before a few major battles that I already won, so I was wondering what I could do to fix my current save file if possible

• Developers
34 minutes ago, radiodallas said:

hi, Ive had some trouble with a save file. the game bugged out and when I tried to turn the game back on, the whole script error thing happened. the last save that I found that worked was before a few major battles that I already won, so I was wondering what I could do to fix my current save file if possible

Hi. Please send me a message (with your save attached) including what happened when your game "bugged out". I'll fix it for you 🙂

Not sure if anyone has posted this before, but if you surf on the water in Route 1, you get stuck here. You'll be able to move directionally, but you cant move from this spot.

Major Bug Desolation.PNG

EDIT: Might also be a tiling error? It looks like I'm still in the water without Surfing...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

Saved in Odis village after first talking to Tristan and then couldn't resume when I loaded the game back up later:

image.png.56b1ca5f8d4c8c1dbca5f61caea58596.png

V5.1, Windows, mkxp version. Loading a backup worked fine and I haven't been able to reproduce it yet. 

Here's the bricked save file to dissect:

Spoiler

Bug while reading the entry 6 of archives, clicked on it, started the first animation and after the game says "couldn't read the script, the game will be saved" (i saved before in front of the book but after this bug the game is saved in "ENTRY 6" and it doesn't load so i can't do nothing, only black screen" i think my save is fucked 😧, any way to get it back?