Major/Fatal Bugs

1 hour ago, Dred said:

The NPC blocking the path is blocking access to Celeste Labyrinth, which is opened once you defeat Aderyn's gym. There are no Ranger's Quests that mess with your access to Weeping Hill, which is located on Route 2. 

well - this is embarrassing! thanks, i suppose! I'll leave this up for a hot minute so you can see and then delete it so it doesnt take away from others' issues!

Hey all,

If you battle the audino trainer in Blackview and lead with a burmy (trying to get trash cloak), the game crashes. I tried this with and without held items and it crashed both times. I don't know where else you can get trash cloak so I can't say whether it's a bug with burmy or with just blackview. I also don't have any battles in blackview immediately available. Notably, the game just freezes without displaying an error message. Hoping this gets fixed, thanks!

So, I'm experiencing some trouble rebinding my controller buttons....

(This applies to the D-pad, face buttons, bumper buttons, start/select, and pressing the sticks. Moving the sticks and the trigger buttons still function properly. I'm not holding any buttons down and I've attempted to press several D-pad buttons throughout the video.)

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Indecision said:

So, I'm experiencing some trouble rebinding my controller buttons....

(This applies to the D-pad, face buttons, bumper buttons, start/select, and pressing the sticks. Moving the sticks and the trigger buttons still function properly. I'm not holding any buttons down and I've attempted to press several D-pad buttons throughout the video.)

What kind of controller are you trying to use?

• Global Mods
47 minutes ago, familiarfawn said:

heya, when i beat boss in blackview i got this error at the end of the dialogue after, pressing ok dismisses the popup but the mc is frozen and can't move after.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.f75641b8afbf2eaebe14d33c169cdbd8.png

Are you on the latest patch (6.0.3)?

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, familiarfawn said:

yep, i am!

could you chuck me your save if possible? i'll have a look cause this should have been fixed aha

6 hours ago, Posty said:

could you chuck me your save if possible? i'll have a look cause this should have been fixed aha

here! dunno if it matters with what y'all fixed, but i was 3/4ths of the way through the quest before updating to 6.3, and, while i don't remember exactly, there's a good chance i originally started it on the beta build tbh

Game.rxdata

• Fixed 1

Game is randomly crashing with the Linux AppImage. Attached file is log information from crash using Terminal, Distro is Manjaro. Game Version is 6.0.3

Bug.txt

Edited by Aced4U

• Global Mods
38 minutes ago, sora21 said:

Lvl 1 Pokemon ( hatched eggs ) have become lvl 0.
Summary screen on Togepi crashes the game, not on Rufflet.
Exp Share works. After they lvl up, no crash on summary screen.

image.png

image.png

This is due to an exp conversion error when converting your savefile from e5 to e6. Are you able to use xp candies? 

In any case, I think it's more related to whatever causes the game to keep running when you focus on another window rather than the controller itself. I got the same result when I was trying the same thing with Discord, my browser, and a whole 'nother game.

Everytime I try talking to the woman in Celia North that starts the ranger recuit mission. After the fouth textbox my game crashed and this errorfile appears. I have found no work around for this and it is blocking me from doing any of the Celia city ranger quests. 

Ranger bug.png

• Fixed 1

• Global Mods
40 minutes ago, Dionion01 said:

Everytime I try talking to the woman in Celia North that starts the ranger recuit mission. After the fouth textbox my game crashed and this errorfile appears. I have found no work around for this and it is blocking me from doing any of the Celia city ranger quests. 

Ranger bug.png

Have you updated your game.

Spoiler

After battling Nova and getting the mansion from Rossetta,i didnt go right away to the mansion,i first did the first garret side quest.Then i went to the mansion and the cutscene where gardevoir introduces herelf never happend.I didnt think much of it and continued playing the game.I only noticed just now when i checked my quest log,and the real estate side quest is only on the first step.Im playing on a new save file (Ep.6).Is there a way to fix this without reverting to a previous save file as iwould rather not miss the progress i have made)

• Global Mods
17 hours ago, Dionion01 said:

Yes i did. 

Did you take part in the Beta test? aka is this a Save made during Beta