Major/Fatal Bugs

26 minutes ago, Posty said:

Did you take part in the Beta test? aka is this a Save made during Beta

No it isn't. I started this save on the 31st of januari on 6.02 and I updated via the updater as soon the patches came out. the bug happened yesteday on the newest version 6.04.

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Dionion01 said:

No it isn't. I started this save on the 31st of januari on 6.02 and I updated via the updater as soon the patches came out. the bug happened yesteday on the newest version 6.04.

I feel like you've done something wrong then with updating, because this is fixed. send me your save and ill have a look.

4 hours ago, Posty said:

I feel like you've done something wrong then with updating, because this is fixed. send me your save and ill have a look.

After manully updating my game the quest worked and my game didn't crash. Sorry for bugging you. I really thought that the updater updated my but i guess it didn't. This could also have happened because of another error I came across a few days ago that my scripts file would not load. I found out how to fix that by running the game from the downloads folder ( I redownloaded the game and also updated it that via the updater in that progress thinking that would  fix it but it didn't) . fixed it in the end though. my version and credits still said 6.04 and my updater also said that i already updated my game to 6.04.

Thanks for the Help!

• Global Mods
17 hours ago, Dionion01 said:

After manully updating my game the quest worked and my game didn't crash. Sorry for bugging you. I really thought that the updater updated my but i guess it didn't. This could also have happened because of another error I came across a few days ago that my scripts file would not load. I found out how to fix that by running the game from the downloads folder ( I redownloaded the game and also updated it that via the updater in that progress thinking that would  fix it but it didn't) . fixed it in the end though. my version and credits still said 6.04 and my updater also said that i already updated my game to 6.04.

Thanks for the Help!

Ah! okay cool glad to hear that you're all good, no worries!

• Global Mods
On 2/10/2023 at 8:46 PM, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

After battling Nova and getting the mansion from Rossetta,i didnt go right away to the mansion,i first did the first garret side quest.Then i went to the mansion and the cutscene where gardevoir introduces herelf never happend.I didnt think much of it and continued playing the game.I only noticed just now when i checked my quest log,and the real estate side quest is only on the first step.Im playing on a new save file (Ep.6).Is there a way to fix this without reverting to a previous save file as iwould rather not miss the progress i have made)

Hiya, apologies for the late reply, we'll look into this and i'll let you know soon enough! there seems to be a bug with the real estate quest anyways.

19 hours ago, Posty said:

Hiya, apologies for the late reply, we'll look into this and i'll let you know soon enough! there seems to be a bug with the real estate quest anyways.

Thanks for letting me know :)

also i think 

Spoiler

the insight quest is bugged as well since i got all the clues,and im past that point story wise,but its still active

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Thanks for letting me know :)

also i think 

Hide contents

the insight quest is bugged as well since i got all the clues,and im past that point story wise,but its still active

Spoiler

Insight quest is not bugged, thats intended.

• Thanks 1

• Global Mods
58 minutes ago, Zeta0 said:

When i speak to the Gang Boss in Blackview in order to begin the "Boss's Old Comrades" quest, it crashes the game after accepting his offer. Here's the error message. BTW I use a Macbook

image.png.902bdeb5a0dfc0a3f1319d80211d053e.pngimage.png.393b6e782ed8eac67aac5a4f635cf24b.png

Did you take part in the Beta Test.

• Global Mods
20 hours ago, Zeta0 said:

No I did not. I downloaded the game a few days ago

Have you fully updated your game.

• Global Mods
7 hours ago, ulimatecube said:

I have an error where the game randomly crashes every like 10 minutes.

image.png

Hi, there is an additional download for Mac to help with this issue via the downloads page here https://www.rebornevo.com/deso/desodownloads/

Also, its a good idea to make sure your macOS is fully updated.

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, ulimatecube said:

I used the additional download and fully updated my mac and this issue still happens.

image.thumb.png.fa3a3ac22e35eab1217075f381feea68.png

It's not a fool-proof fix, but should help it not crash as often, I'm not too knowledgeable with Macs nor was I the one to sort out the Mac build for the game, apologies! I would recommend just making sure to save regularly while playing. It might also be due to your hardware, if you're on an older Mac Book/Mac PC etc, it might be crashing due to that even though you're updated fully.

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Hey, I’m attempting to start a new game but the game closes itself after as the intro with Rosetta finishes. I updated the game through the updater and deleted my previous save files.

What system are you on?

• Global Mods
45 minutes ago, Zeta0 said:

Yeah so the same thing happened again when I tried to start "The Ranger's Comeback" quest. I have a Macbook and am not a beta tester.

image.png.ba9cb92c6e2f0cff22eef8b232fad602.pngimage.png.8bb860e693b0eb45d6f18d5222908082.png

Have you fully updated your game. Latest patch is 6.0.7.

• Global Mods
39 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:

I’m on a windows pc.

Hm, are you getting any sort of error log pop up? I would potentially recommend re-downloading the game and then updating again to see what happens.

7 minutes ago, Posty said:

Hm, are you getting any sort of error log pop up? I would potentially recommend re-downloading the game and then updating again to see what happens.

No errors of any kind, I go through the entire dialogue with Rosetta and as it prepares to transition to the boat, the game just closes. I’ve redownloaded the game as well and still does the same thing. Will try a 3rd time to see if it works.