Pokemon Desolation E5 Discussion

Spoiler

3 Questions

1. How do I help the Rangers in North Cellia. One is asking for funding, and one is asking for the MC to find a leader.

2. Will helping the Teal Panthers in North Cellia negatively affect the story-line (tryna be the good guy here )? Or is it just a side-quest with no real influence on the big picture?

3. What does Hardy drop after the battle in the Underground? I don't know if I saw it and picked it up. 

I have just defeated the North Cellia gym leader.

Edited by DaDerpDaTeetleyDerpeeDumb
Spoilers

6 hours ago, treeckoz said:

Is it possible to get Dusk Lycanroc from the starter? I realized a bit late, since mine doesn't have Own Tempo, but I was just curious! 

Also ability capsules do exist in the game, so you can change abilities later, even if it does not matter in this particular instance.

6 hours ago, DaDerpDaTeetleyDerpeeDumb said:
  Hide contents

3 Questions

1. How do I help the Rangers in North Cellia. One is asking for funding, and one is asking for the MC to find a leader.

2. Will helping the Teal Panthers in North Cellia negatively affect the story-line (tryna be the good guy here )? Or is it just a side-quest with no real influence on the big picture?

3. What does Hardy drop after the battle in the Underground? I don't know if I saw it and picked it up. 

I have just defeated the North Cellia gym leader.

Spoiler

1 + 2. These two are interlinked. If you help out the Teal Panthers you will eventually find that one of them is a candidate to be the new leader of the rangers, and it progresses from there.

3. He drops Darkium Z.

• Thanks 1

Two things, im new so sorry in advance if these are dumb questions

1. Where is the name rater? I feel bad for not nicknaming some of my pokemon :c 

2. I got a Lotad thats half red and half white...is this a shiny? Lol im not sure if theres significance to it or if i just got lucky. 

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, Pydrra said:

Two things, im new so sorry in advance if these are dumb questions

1. Where is the name rater? I feel bad for not nicknaming some of my pokemon :c 

2. I got a Lotad thats half red and half white...is this a shiny? Lol im not sure if theres significance to it or if i just got lucky. 

Thanks! 

1. Name rater is on the western side of blackview city in a building with a triangle above the door

2. Yes it is a shiny

1 hour ago, Mr. Suplado said:

Evolving magneton in powerplant in Celia is not working. Where can I evolve magneton?

Pretty sure you have to evolve it in the generator room in the powerplant. You need a key for that, though I don't remember where you get that key. I evolved mine to magnezone back in E4 xD.

• Developers
10 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:

Pretty sure you have to evolve it in the generator room in the powerplant. You need a key for that, though I don't remember where you get that key. I evolved mine to magnezone back in E4 xD.

It no longer evolves in this room, instead it evolves

Spoiler

Inside the Old Factory in Cellia North.

2 minutes ago, Caz said:

It no longer evolves in this room, instead it evolves

Hide contents

Inside the Old Factory in Cellia North.

Spoiler

Oh ok, that's what the old factory is for. I did find it rather strange that you could just pay a dude to open a factory and find some random items in it haha.

Spoiler talk about the ending

Spoiler

I like how at the cliffhanger from v4 we're led to believe that everything we just did was a lie and then throughout all of v5 I had the mindset that we had to get Shiv and return to reality, only to get bamboozled in the end by realizing I was believing in a lie yet again that was the dreamscape and that we were in reality from the beginning. This story is nuts and I love it. Excited for v6, hopefully it comes out sooner 🙂

Side note: Whoever chose the music to use in this game are AMAZING. There were several remixes from the Witcher 3, Danganronpa, and Final Fantasy 7 that I recognized. I like how this game is not limited to using just remixes in the pokemon series and uses music from other franchises as well. They go along surprisingly well for the characters, hopefully we see more of that in the next version.

Edited by Khronify
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SH60 said:
  Hide contents

where is the North Cellia gym leader? I'm looking everywhere in north cellia and can't find him.

Spoiler

If you've done the whole Fox thing and he said to challenge him, he's in a big building in the center of North Cellia (blocked off by a policeman and a red haired guy)

Spoiler

About the whole darkrai ending I think i read all the notes in the mansion in the dreamscape is that good to resist and if not will i get a another chance to raise my determination?

1 hour ago, SH60 said:
  Hide contents

About the whole darkrai ending I think i read all the notes in the mansion in the dreamscape is that good to resist and if not will i get a another chance to raise my determination?

Spoiler

Read the notes allow you to resist when Darkrai grab your hands. Your determination raises when you have a red text which said : "a feeling of curiosity waching over you." I think if you have that text 4-5 times, you can fight back. If not, there are another notes in Dreamscape. There are some quest to allow you to do it.

8 minutes ago, lil'Lou said:
  Hide contents

Read the notes allow you to resist when Darkrai grab your hands. Your determination raises when you have a red text which said : "a feeling of curiosity waching over you." I think if you have that text 4-5 times, you can fight back. If not, there are another notes in Dreamscape. There are some quest to allow you to do it.

Spoiler

Ok I think I did that but can I go back to make sure?

45 minutes ago, SH60 said:
  Hide contents

Ok I think I did that but can I go back to make sure?

Spoiler

As long as you're not in the plane where you encounter Darkrai and the twins, I think you can interact with your bed in the Manor to travel in and out of the Dreamscape. 

Edited by Junior

57 minutes ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:

I am trying to get through the game after a little while after the 5th gym

Hide contents

I am in the dreamscape and want to continue, I need to find 2 books that tristan wants meto find, I found the north book, but can't find the west book, please help

Spoiler

The 2nd book is bury in west widland. Close to the house which is locked.

559277627_Capturedecran2020-07-05a23_04_16.png.e007799e79c01913d21f382107109d22.png

Here, in front of my protagonist. You'll find a silver sparkle. Click and you'll get the book.