Pokemon Desolation E5 Discussion

59 minutes ago, Daniel Prithvi said:

I have a question about the ending. 

Hide contents

what happens when you actually resist darkrai ?

Spoiler

You resist but Darkrai still follows you into Ayrith. However Nova and Lilith admit they were wrong about you and underestimated you, and we still have a chance to defeat Darkrai because our will was strong enough to resist. The game ends with Nova joining your mansion, free from Darkrai's control, ready to begin helping. Not sure what the ending is like in the other outcome.

6 hours ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
Spoiler

Hide contents

Does anyone know where to start on Alistair's quest in central? confused on where to start 

Spoiler

There are 3 black foxes in one of the buildings on the north end of Celia North that you have to beat to begin the quest.

28 minutes ago, DracostarA said:
  Hide contents

You resist but Darkrai still follows you into Ayrith. However Nova and Lilith admit they were wrong about you and underestimated you, and we still have a chance to defeat Darkrai because our will was strong enough to resist. The game ends with Nova joining your mansion, free from Darkrai's control, ready to begin helping. Not sure what the ending is like in the other outcome.

Spoiler

It's quite similar if you try to resist but lack the will to do so. Darkrai follows you back into Ayrith, and then there's a conversation between Nova and Lilith where Lilith frets that maybe she tried to tell you too much and didn't trust you enough to make the right decision by yourself. Then you get some green text from Nova and she saves you from Darkrai in Celia and joins everyone else in your Mansion shortly after to offer her help with defeating Darkrai saying there's still a chance with the cycle breaking. 

I didn't really experiment with simply going forward with Darkrai's will, but in that scenario Lilith and Nova instead talk about how you blindly fell for Aurora and Shiv's trap and got entangled in their lies. I don't even recall seeing Nova appear in Celia to confront Darkrai, but as I said I didn't experiment much with that. 

I have no clue how any of the scenarios play out if we chose to side against Shiv and helped Aurora kill Nova or if we simply didn't read the hidden diary entry accessed by the key Rosetta gives us before venturing into the Archives back in E4, leaving us with no option to save Nova's life even if we sided with Shiv.

2 hours ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

It's quite similar if you try to resist but lack the will to do so. Darkrai follows you back into Ayrith, and then there's a conversation between Nova and Lilith where Lilith frets that maybe she tried to tell you too much and didn't trust you enough to make the right decision by yourself. Then you get some green text from Nova and she saves you from Darkrai in Celia and joins everyone else in your Mansion shortly after to offer her help with defeating Darkrai saying there's still a chance with the cycle breaking. 

I didn't really experiment with simply going forward with Darkrai's will, but in that scenario Lilith and Nova instead talk about how you blindly fell for Aurora and Shiv's trap and got entangled in their lies. I don't even recall seeing Nova appear in Celia to confront Darkrai, but as I said I didn't experiment much with that. 

I have no clue how any of the scenarios play out if we chose to side against Shiv and helped Aurora kill Nova or if we simply didn't read the hidden diary entry accessed by the key Rosetta gives us before venturing into the Archives back in E4, leaving us with no option to save Nova's life even if we sided with Shiv.

thanks man

3 hours ago, DracostarA said:
  Hide contents

thanks bud

7 hours ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone know where to start on Alistair's quest in central? confused on where to start 

Its in Cellia North

Spoiler

Concerning the last grid fragment I'm unable to find, someone mentioned it being inside a Trade building in Blackview next to the teleporter building (I'm assuming the one where you trade Jynx for Treecko), but it's not there for me, does this stand or is it somewhere else? I've searched all around blackview for good measure and haven't found it yet.

5 minutes ago, timbla said:
  Hide contents

Concerning the last grid fragment I'm unable to find, someone mentioned it being inside a Trade building in Blackview next to the teleporter building (I'm assuming the one where you trade Jynx for Treecko), but it's not there for me, does this stand or is it somewhere else? I've searched all around blackview for good measure and haven't found it yet.

Spoiler

It's in the big glass building Southwest of the Grid teleporter in Blackview. Enter the building from the front and go straight into the room in the back which leads to the sewers. There should be a guy there who found the fragment before you who you have to battle.

4 minutes ago, timbla said:
  Hide contents

The Trade building is the very first building right next to the teleporter, not the one where you traded Treecko. The right bulding is the one where you had to go downstairs to the sewers to gain access to the Teal Panter's hiddeout.

Spoiler

Does anyone know where the Type:Null runs off to after you choose to adopt it from its holding cell in Celia Docks?

Also does anyone know what the mysterious key is used for? The one that can be purchased for 8 credits in Celia Central.

1 minute ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know where the Type:Null runs off to after you choose to adopt it from its holding cell in Celia Docks?

Also does anyone know what the mysterious key is used for? The one that can be purchased for 8 credits in Celia Central.

Where in Celia can you purchase it exactly?

1 minute ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

Have no idea about the Type: Null event as I don't think I've found it, but I think the key in Celia is for

Spoiler

There is a house to the west of Celia Central, and the key opens it and there is a Gligar inside I think

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DracostarA said:

Have no idea about the Type: Null event as I don't think I've found it, but I think the key in Celia is for

Hide contents

There is a house to the west of Celia Central, and the key opens it and there is a Gligar inside I think

Cheers 🙂

Spoiler

So how do you begin the Type: Null event? 

EDIT: Nm found it ! 🙂

Spoiler

Does anyone know if there's any further Ranger missions after Clarke goes back to Blackview? Elliot has left Addenfall guild and I wonder where he is now.

28 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Type:Null is somewhere in the sewers

29 minutes ago, RebornHu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Type:Null is somewhere in the sewers

Spoiler

Figured that since the Policeman hinted at that. Been scouring the sewers and even checked the old Fox hideout. Only thing I found was the last sludge fragment for Sludge Bomb xD. Guess I'll keep searching.

38 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

Figured that since the Policeman hinted at that. Been scouring the sewers and even checked the old Fox hideout. Only thing I found was the last sludge fragment for Sludge Bomb xD. Guess I'll keep searching.

Spoiler

I found him. If you take the Market entrance and go down and to the right as much as you can you'll find a room with him and a Grass Memory. There's a trainer fight to get him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DracostarA said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I found him. If you take the Market entrance and go down and to the right as much as you can you'll find a room with him and a Grass Memory. There's a trainer fight to get him.

Yep found it too. Cheers!

3 hours ago, HippoSheep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

If Nova is dead and you lack insight, you legit get murdered by Darkrai and trigger a bad end screen.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, riddlemeree said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If Nova is dead and you lack insight, you legit get murdered by Darkrai and trigger a bad end screen.

Spoiler

Interesting that you can get a gameover this early. Didn't know about this until you mentioned it, Thanks!