Pokemon Desolation E5 Discussion

21 hours ago, Lord Otto said:
  •  
  Reveal hidden contents

Where do you get all of the orbs and what will they do? 

Spoiler

So far you can only get 1 orb. It's for a certain berd that is good for keeping your ice cream cold 🙂

I heard you can get Darkinium z? I got to the end storywise, and didn't find it. Anyone knows where it is?

46 minutes ago, poop face said:

I heard you can get Darkinium z? I got to the end storywise, and didn't find it. Anyone knows where it is?

Spoiler

If I'm not mistaken, you get it if you fought Hardy at the Undercity black fox base.

8 hours ago, poop face said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So far you can only get 1 orb. It's for a certain berd that is good for keeping your ice cream cold 🙂

Spoiler

The darkinium-z is the replacement reward that Hardy drops to compensate for the Scyther egg getting axed in E5. If you are playing on an E4 savefile like me, there is currently no way to obtain the darkinium-z and you will just have to be happy with having scizor much earlier than it should be allowed haha.

3 hours ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

The darkinium-z is the replacement reward that Hardy drops to compensate for the Scyther egg getting axed in E5. If you are playing on an E4 savefile like me, there is currently no way to obtain the darkinium-z and you will just have to be happy with having scizor much earlier than it should be allowed haha.

Spoiler

I'll take my Scizor over any z move item. She keeps complaining her back hurts from all the carrying she's doing. 

so i'm in a predicament,

Spoiler

im currently at the point where you have to resist darkrai, howhever i now get that i lack the will to resist, despite having read all the notes in the mansion (when first starting in the dreamscape, as well reading the inscription on the wall inside the cave in the southern settlement.
i also chose to save nova at the end of E4

did I miss smt? if so what did i miss? can i still change this while at the point of meeting darkrai?
(kinda dont want to reset to the beginning of E5)

18 minutes ago, dragonza11 said:

so i'm in a predicament,

Hide contents

im currently at the point where you have to resist darkrai, howhever i now get that i lack the will to resist, despite having read all the notes in the mansion (when first starting in the dreamscape, as well reading the inscription on the wall inside the cave in the southern settlement.
i also chose to save nova at the end of E4

did I miss smt? if so what did i miss? can i still change this while at the point of meeting darkrai?
(kinda dont want to reset to the beginning of E5)

Spoiler

To gain the insight on Darkrai's dream, you need to read all the notes at the Twin's fake mansion, read the inscription of the wall inside the cave at Dreamscape South, read the red book at the Minister's house at Odis village that was once blocked by a red-hat character, complete certain quests to grant you access to the remaining two books, and thats pretty much it how I did it. All that as long as you haven't gone to his realm with Shiv and Aurora, you can still gain insight.

1 minute ago, AzureC said:
  Hide contents

To gain the insight on Darkrai's dream, you need to read all the notes at the Twin's fake mansion, read the inscription of the wall inside the cave at Dreamscape South, read the red book at the Minister's house at Odis village that was once blocked by a red-hat character, complete certain quests to grant you access to the remaining two books, and thats pretty much it how I did it. All that as long as you haven't gone to his realm with Shiv and Aurora, you can still gain insight.

ah tnkx for the quick reply, i guess i need to read those books if i want to resist him
danm me for going to fast into the story XD

1 hour ago, AzureC said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

What  side quests do I need to do?

Edited by Lord Otto

3 hours ago, Lord Otto said:
Spoiler

What  side quests do I need to do?

Spoiler

Talk to people in the different Wildlands and Odis Village. There's basically a sidequest around every corner. Some of them net you things such as Pokemon, credits, and items while others enable you to interact with things that give you more insight. 

Edited by Junior

1 hour ago, Lord Otto said:
  Hide contents

I can't find the house that is abounded with the ponyta inside.

Spoiler

The house is at Odis West above the place where you find the book near the water at Booker's request. The door is locked, so you will need the key to unlock it.

Hello!

After a lot of years I've begun this game again.

Does anybody know every story difference and how to get the different outcomes? Since I want to do the "best" possible run.

Spoiler

I mean things like getting Scarlett's bow to save her

Thank you!

42 minutes ago, Tenshi said:

Hello!

After a lot of years I've begun this game again.

Does anybody know every story difference and how to get the different outcomes? Since I want to do the "best" possible run.

I don't claim to know all the differences, but apparently:

Spoiler

It's possible to get a/the Bad Ending. To avoid this, Nova needs to be alive and you need enough "insight". You acquire insight by reading various pieces of text (diaries, books, a cave mural) in one of the new areas introduced in E5. At some point you also get presented with an offer, which you most likely need to refuse (you probably know it when you see it). Other than that you gain relationship points with several characters if you reject the offer, and lose relationship points if you accepted it.

You also meet Tristan again. At one point you have a chance to tell him about "visions". I chose to tell him about them, and I got the impression that it was a "bad" choice.  I don't know how big of an impact this has, so any additional input is appreciated. 

From what I understand, there are not too many different outcomes (story-wise) in this Episode, but rather, the choices made here will have a huge impact on future events.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

I don't claim to know all the differences, but apparently:

Hide contents

It's possible to get a/the Bad Ending. To avoid this, Nova needs to be alive and you need enough "insight". You acquire insight by reading various pieces of text (diaries, books, a cave mural) in one of the new areas introduced in E5. At some point you also get presented with an offer, which you most likely need to refuse (you probably know it when you see it). Other than that you gain relationship points with several characters if you reject the offer, and lose relationship points if you accepted it.

You also meet Tristan again. At one point you have a chance to tell him about "visions". I chose to tell him about them, and I got the impression that it was a "bad" choice.  I don't know how big of an impact this has, so any additional input is appreciated. 

From what I understand, there are not too many different outcomes (story-wise) in this Episode, but rather, the choices made here will have a huge impact on future events.

Spoiler

I think telling Tristan is a good choice. I didn't tell him, and after finishing the episode an NPC in Odis mentions that Tristan is helping the twins with something iirc. I don't know for sure but I guess that wouldn't be the case if I had told him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Suzuki said:
  Hide contents

I think telling Tristan is a good choice. I didn't tell him, and after finishing the episode an NPC in Odis mentions that Tristan is helping the twins with something iirc. I don't know for sure but I guess that wouldn't be the case if I had told him.

Spoiler

Apparently if you choose to tell Tristan the NPC tells that Tristan disappeared and says that he went to fulfill a promise.

Edited by Daniel Prithvi
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Daniel Prithvi said:
8 hours ago, Suzuki said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

Apparently if you choose to tell Tristan the NPC tells that Tristan disappeared and says that he went to fulfill a promise.

Spoiler

Phew, good thing I told him about the visions. After playing through the ending of the game, I HATE the twins.  I really don't want Tristan to become an enemy, would way rather want to have him as an ally. 

6 hours ago, Elaxus said:

Does anybody know where the chip you need for that black foxes hideout that you find with Aaron? and also the location of eevee, because for the life of me I can't find him.

Spoiler

As for the chip its there in one of the books in the black foxes hidden lab that you explore with Aaron. As for the eevee you have to do a side quest in north celia where you help a detective to investigate the black foxes hideout in the undercity.

Edited by Daniel Prithvi
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Elaxus said:

Does anybody know where to get Majira's first key? Cause I found the second and third but I don't remember encountering the first.

First key is back in Old Ranger's Base in Blackview. Talk to the diary on the table and continue upwards.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Rikoris said:

Anyone knows how to open up the power plant in North Celia, I've been trying to find the NPC that has the key so that I can evolve my Magneton into Magnezone but so far I've got no luck.

Spoiler

in north celia there will be a specific house where there is a cyndaquil and a little girl the Npc should be in the same house who'll open the factory for a few credits