Pokemon Desolation E5 Discussion

56 minutes ago, riddlemeree said:
  Hide contents

If Nova is dead and you lack insight, you legit get murdered by Darkrai and trigger a bad end screen.

Oh shit. I mean I suppose it makes sense, but damn that's quite intense considering how far away we are currently from objectively beating the entire game i.e. getting all the badges etc.

Thanks for letting us know ^^

spoiler for ending of ep5

🤷
Spoiler

anyone know how to get more insight for the ending? i swore i found all i could in odis and the surrounding area, is there any insight in Ayrith? or am i missing something in odis

1 hour ago, Ravuri1 said:
  Hide contents

Hey 

Does anyone know how to proceed with Alistair's stolen cargo quest in celia north?

Spoiler

First you have to fight some Foxes in a building in North Cellia, report back to Alistair, fight a Team Crescent member on the west side of North Cellia, then go back and keep talking to Alistair.

1 hour ago, GOAT Mcgree said:

spoiler for ending of ep5

Spoiler

🤷
  Hide contents

anyone know how to get more insight for the ending? i swore i found all i could in odis and the surrounding area, is there any insight in Ayrith? or am i missing something in odis

Spoiler

They're all in Odis as far as I know. Did you read the book in the house with the abandoned ponyta and the one in the house of the guy who asks you to find Gabrielle?

29 minutes ago, Tamurlin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

First you have to fight some Foxes in a building in North Cellia, report back to Alistair, fight a Team Crescent member on the west side of North Cellia, then go back and keep talking to Alistair.

Reveal hidden contents

They're all in Odis as far as I know. Did you read the book in the house with the abandoned ponyta and the one in the house of the guy who asks you to find Gabrielle?

Spoiler

yeah i did those 2 and all the little hints in the twins house, there has to be more...

27 minutes ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

yeah i did those 2 and all the little hints in the twins house, there has to be more...

Spoiler

oh wait i managed to find the last one its the actually inscription in the cave that's the last hint i believe

5 hours ago, Lokpopzer said:
  Hide contents

I can not for the life of me find the construction workers houndour, would anyone be willing to share k n o w l e d g e of its location

Spoiler

Pretty sure its like squat in the middle of Celia North. If you enter North from Central and just head up and take a look around. It's really not too hard to find.

4 hours ago, whodat09 said:
  Hide contents

How does one start the Type: Null quest?

Spoiler

If you've completed the main story, and beat the Black Foxes in the sewers who were originally using the Type: Null then you can return to Celia Harbor. Close to the South end of the Harbor head right, there is a building on the inside of the Harbor. In there you will find a policeman watching over the abandoned Pokemon which include a Komala, an Eelektrik and Type: Null.

Spoiler

Any idea what the colored pieces are used for? They're all key items and so far I have the blue, green, purple and yellow pieces. Not sure if I missed any or if we know about their purpose. Also does anyone know if there's anything to do on Bountila Island after finishing E5? I thought perhaps it would have some link to Moltres' orb for the sacred relic since we now have Articuno's from Aderyn.

31 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

Any idea what the colored pieces are used for? They're all key items and so far I have the blue, green, purple and yellow pieces. Not sure if I missed any or if we know about their purpose. Also does anyone know if there's anything to do on Bountila Island after finishing E5? I thought perhaps it would have some link to Moltres' orb for the sacred relic since we now have Articuno's from Aderyn.

Spoiler

You're missing the red piece, that's found in the Weeping Depths if I remember correctly. There's no use for them now but they will have a purpose in the future, Caz confirmed there will be 7(?) of them. I know the purple piece is from E5 but i'm not sure if there's anymore that's added in.

Unsure about Bountila Island.

2 hours ago, Khronify said:
  Hide contents

You're missing the red piece, that's found in the Weeping Depths if I remember correctly. There's no use for them now but they will have a purpose in the future, Caz confirmed there will be 7(?) of them. I know the purple piece is from E5 but i'm not sure if there's anymore that's added in.

Alright, thanks!

6 hours ago, Khronify said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do you recall where in the weeping depths the red piece is? Can't seem to find it.

1 hour ago, HippoSheep said:

Do you recall where in the weeping depths the red piece is? Can't seem to find it.

Spoiler

There is  room with a rock in the middle with an indent. I believe you have to interact with it, then walk around the rock anticlockwise and interact with it again to unlock the piece.

4 minutes ago, DracostarA said:
  Hide contents

There is  room with a rock in the middle with an indent. I believe you have to interact with it, then walk around the rock anticlockwise and interact with it again to unlock the piece.

Spoiler

I suppose mean this room? Tried both clockwise and anticlockwise, can't seem to get either to work. image.png.8037a27401ec87a7c2cc844a60f2b976.png

9 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

I suppose mean this room? Tried both clockwise and anticlockwise, can't seem to get either to work. image.png.8037a27401ec87a7c2cc844a60f2b976.png

You must first intereact with the indent, then you must run around the clock in reverse around the struture without messing up.

10 hours ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I actually asked about the orbs/keys, and (I think it was posty) said that only 1 orb is available, so I guess only Articuno. Waiting for Zapdos so I can switch my magneton. 

17 hours ago, Tamurlin said:
  Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you so much, I ended up finding this after searching all the building in Celia North 

36 minutes ago, poop face said:
  Hide contents

I actually asked about the orbs/keys, and (I think it was posty) said that only 1 orb is available, so I guess only Articuno. Waiting for Zapdos so I can switch my magneton. 

Spoiler

Wait what? Articuno is available for catching using the frozen orb in this episode? Also you can evolve your magneton to magnezone.

4 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

Wait what? Articuno is available for catching using the frozen orb in this episode? Also you can evolve your magneton to magnezone.

Spoiler

yes, in silver rise apparently. quote from other post "Surf in Silver Rise, you'll come across a cave with an Articuno statue. Surf down that river, and there will be a cave entrance. Just go up that path, and there'll be an event to catch Articuno."