Pokemon Desolation E5 Discussion

1 hour ago, TheSpark said:

Wow.  Ok thank you for saying this.  Somehow I forgot I had a Pokémon with discharge and that did the trick, he wasn’t that bad.  Thank you.

Good to hear 🙂

What's your team? Trying to get a better fire/electric type.

17 hours ago, poop face said:

Good to hear 🙂

What's your team? Trying to get a better fire/electric type.

My team for that fight was:  Houndoom, Hariyama, Camerupt, Rapidash, Primeape, and Luxray.  I was going to use my Alolan Raichu but Primeape was more useful for the fight.

My regular team is:  Primarina, Gardevoir, Roserade, Flygon, Lycanroc, and then the last that I swap out with my Luxray, Camerupt, Alolan Raichu, or other PC pokemon that I have leveled depending on the moment.  Desolation actually marks my first time playing a Pokemon related game that actually requires some thinking about what type of Pokemon to use.

Edited by TheSpark

1 minute ago, Tacuara said:
  Hide contents

I wanto to find recuits for the Teal Panthers leader in North Celia, but the first guy she wants us to convince just mocks me, what am i supposed to do?

All you need to do is talk to the recruits then report back to the leader. 

Just now, Tacuara said:
  Hide contents

I wanto to find recuits for the Teal Panthers leader in North Celia, but the first guy she wants us to convince just mocks me, what am i supposed to do?

Spoiler

Talk to the rest of the people u have to recruit, and head back to Clarke.

Spoiler

They're not supposed to join the Teal panthers

Spoiler

Hey I've gotten what I believe to be every page from the twins' mansion (it was like 4 or 5 of them) and I have also looked at the inscription on the wall to get the waves of curiosity. However I am still not strong enough to fight Darkrai. What else do I need to do?

1 hour ago, Mayckron said:
  Hide contents

Hey I've gotten what I believe to be every page from the twins' mansion (it was like 4 or 5 of them) and I have also looked at the inscription on the wall to get the waves of curiosity. However I am still not strong enough to fight Darkrai. What else do I need to do?

Spoiler

Did you open the secret passageway in the twins' mansion? and those pages that you're meant to find aren't the books, but the x looking thingy. And last but not least you need to read the stone tablet which resides inside the cave

3 minutes ago, BaratheonStag said:

has anyone done the sidequest with the 5 Grid fragments that the scientists need? If yes, how do they look like? are they hidden or visible? out in the open or indoors? they are supposed to be near the teleporters but i can't see them.

Spoiler

They are visible on the ground. They look like a big purple chunk of crystal, its impossible to miss if its in your field of view. There's one in Keneph jungle, One directly above route 2 which requires surf, one to the west of the aipom cave above Addenfall, one west of the twins' mansion in Silver Forest and the last is in the Blackview Trade center. 

• Like 1

Just now, BaratheonStag said:

has anyone done the sidequest with the 5 Grid fragments that the scientists need? If yes, how do they look like? are they hidden or visible? out in the open or indoors? they are supposed to be near the teleporters but i can't see them.

Spoiler

They're purple. Iirc only one of them is indoors. They might not be in the same place as thye teleporter, for example

Spoiler

the redcliff fragment is actually just south of radcliff, in Keneph Jungle

• Like 1

Spoiler

Alright a few questions for ya'll again, hopefully someone can help me out here.

First:  Before I did the fight against Garret, there was a scientist that told me he needed help with something?  Except I can't find this guy, where did he go?  (I can't remember what he said exactly, hopefully I didn't lock myself out of anything because I gave up on trying to find him and already finished the episode)

Second:  Does the beamer grid teleporter of the Jinx guild still get shut down if you did donate those 10 creds they asked for?  I'm asking because I was going to donate them after I got the episode finished, only to realize that now I can't.  Whoops.  Is there a way to bring it back as of now?  (And yes I do have old saves I could go back to but it would be a pain because I've already finished so much on my current one)

Additional question:  Probably this has been asked but is there a way to Mega Evolve yet?

5 minutes ago, TheSpark said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Alright a few questions for ya'll again, hopefully someone can help me out here.

First:  Before I did the fight against Garret, there was a scientist that told me he needed help with something?  Except I can't find this guy, where did he go?  (I can't remember what he said exactly, hopefully I didn't lock myself out of anything because I gave up on trying to find him and already finished the episode)

Second:  Does the beamer grid teleporter of the Jinx guild still get shut down if you did donate those 10 creds they asked for?  I'm asking because I was going to donate them after I got the episode finished, only to realize that now I can't.  Whoops.  Is there a way to bring it back as of now?  (And yes I do have old saves I could go back to but it would be a pain because I've already finished so much on my current one)

Additional question:  Probably this has been asked but is there a way to Mega Evolve yet?

Spoiler

the scientist is in your manor, in the lab. he looks like all other scientists, but has slightly darker hair. if he is not in the lab of the manor, then he is in the Grid. Regarding the money you donated, one of the scientists in the lab will inform you that they will give you back the Credits and with interest. just keep talking to em til you find them.

8 hours ago, Mytic27 said:
  Hide contents

Did you open the secret passageway in the twins' mansion? and those pages that you're meant to find aren't the books, but the x looking thingy. And last but not least you need to read the stone tablet which resides inside the cave

Yes I think I did open the secret passage. It's the one that goes out to the left of the house right? Also I got all the x thingies and each said a wave of curiosity washes over me. And I also read the tablet to get another wave of curiosity. How many X thingies are there supposed to be?

17 minutes ago, Mayckron said:

Yes I think I did open the secret passage. It's the one that goes out to the left of the house right? Also I got all the x thingies and each said a wave of curiosity washes over me. And I also read the tablet to get another wave of curiosity. How many X thingies are there supposed to be?

If im not mistaken, there are 5

Just now, Mytic27 said:

If im not mistaken, there are 5

Idk then. I got the 5 pages from the mansion and talked to the wall. There's another sidequest where I have to find this girl named Gabriella. Is that related at all to it because I can't find her and there's a book in the dude's house that he wont let me touch.

1 minute ago, Mayckron said:

Idk then. I got the 5 pages from the mansion and talked to the wall. There's another sidequest where I have to find this girl named Gabriella. Is that related at all to it because I can't find her and there's a book in the dude's house that he wont let me touch.

Spoiler

Some said those sidequests are necessary but i got the good ending even though i didnt do any of them

14 minutes ago, Mayckron said:

Spoiler

You need 7 insight you have 5 from the pages in the mansion, you can do quests in the Dreamscape that will end with providing more insight to be strong enough to resist darkrai. If you remember the girl in Odis Village that got her Pokemon stolen,  her quest gives you insight, and the Gabriella one too. Gabriella is in the East Wildlands.

Also question did Nova die in your save?

13 minutes ago, Gino_8 said:

Hide contents

You need 7 insight you have 5 from the pages in the mansion, you can do quests in the Dreamscape that will end with providing more insight to be strong enough to resist darkrai. If you remember the girl in Odis Village that got her Pokemon stolen,  her quest gives you insight, and the Gabriella one too. Gabriella is in the East Wildlands.

Also question did Nova die in your save?

Yea she did. Does that mean I'm not able to get enough insight?

1 hour ago, Mayckron said:

Yea she did. Does that mean I'm not able to get enough insight?

Spoiler

Okay so yea you need 7 insight to be able to resist him I think if Nova died. The book in the house where the man is trying to find Gabriella is one, and the house in the west wildlands where you can find the ponyta is another, that should be enough for you if you got the read the pages in the twins' mansion.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Gino_8 said:
  Hide contents

Okay so yea you need 7 insight to be able to resist him I think if Nova died. The book in the house where the man is trying to find Gabriella is one, and the house in the west wildlands where you can find the ponyta is another, that should be enough for you if you got the read the pages in the twins' mansion.

Oh yea the tablet in the cave in the south woodlands read that too if you haven't it gives insight

35 minutes ago, Gino_8 said:
  Hide contents

Thanks a lot. This worked for me.