Pokemon Desolation E5 Discussion

17 minutes ago, Aegeif said:
  Hide contents

yes, in silver rise apparently. quote from other post "Surf in Silver Rise, you'll come across a cave with an Articuno statue. Surf down that river, and there will be a cave entrance. Just go up that path, and there'll be an event to catch Articuno."

Spoiler

Damn, you just never realise how much side quest and out of the way content there is in these games until someone tells you.

• Like 1

Figured it might be better to post this here

Spoiler

So, if we didn't save Nova from Aurora's wrath, we can still choose to resist Darkrai if we gain enough willpower, correct?

39 minutes ago, Star Arcana said:

Figured it might be better to post this here

Hide contents

So, if we didn't save Nova from Aurora's wrath, we can still choose to resist Darkrai if we gain enough willpower, correct?

yes, 7 insight to be exact.

3 hours ago, Aegeif said:

yes, 7 insight to be exact.

Alright, that helps a lot!

Also, just out of curiosity

Spoiler

How does responding to Tristan about the books' visions affect things? I tried both answers and nothing much seems to happen in the immediate, but I'm wondering if this has consequences later on?

47 minutes ago, Star Arcana said:

Alright, that helps a lot!

Also, just out of curiosity

Hide contents

How does responding to Tristan about the books' visions affect things? I tried both answers and nothing much seems to happen in the immediate, but I'm wondering if this has consequences later on?

Spoilers for ending of E5

Spoiler

We don't know yet, but we learn in the end of E5 that the Dreamscape was in fact Darkrai's dream world, meaning that Tristan is trapped in there. This is my personal theory but I think that either telling him or not will determine if we can save him from that world in the future.

7 hours ago, Gino_8 said:
  Hide contents

Where is the purple piece and the orb to get Articuno? I didn't even know about these things

Spoiler

Purple piece comes from helping the construction workers in Celia North with all their requests. It allows you to acces a portion of the sewers in Celia North and an area beyond that which has some items you can get. 

The Frozen orb is a reward from Aderyn after beating her. To begin this ranger questline you have to first start the quest given to you by the Teal Panthers and proceed from there. The Teal panthers are in the southern parts of Celia North, pretty close to the entrance to Celia North.

6 hours ago, Wolfmoru said:

Can someone help me find all the grid fragments, I can't find the one in adderfall && ;w ;

Spoiler

The one in Addenfall is close to the aipom cave. Just search around that area its hard to miss.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Does anyone know where is the grid fragment at silver rise outpost? Its the last that i need. Also i found the cave with the Articuno statue but the only thing of value there was the mega stone for glalie.

1 hour ago, Sayaman said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know where is the grid fragment at silver rise outpost? Its the last that i need. Also i found the cave with the Articuno statue but the only thing of value there was the mega stone for glalie.

Spoiler

South of the ranger outpost, west of twins' mansion.

Did you complete the ranger sidequest with Aderyn?

capture002.bmp

Just now, Sayaman said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, she gave me the frost orb thing after i beat her.
Is this the place?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.fde74e7c3c88a986ce4e8ad5c6971b34.png

Reveal hidden contents

I posted a screenshot of the place, its on the map, you need to go to the westernmost place of that map

2 hours ago, Sayaman said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

There's two caves in that cave system. One leads to the glalitite and the other leads to an opening with a lot of water and ice puzzles. At the end of it there's a small island, if you walk onto the center tile Articuno will appear.

9 hours ago, HippoSheep said:
9 hours ago, HippoSheep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Purple piece comes from helping the construction workers in Celia North with all their requests. It allows you to acces a portion of the sewers in Celia North and an area beyond that which has some items you can get. 

The Frozen orb is a reward from Aderyn after beating her. To begin this ranger questline you have to first start the quest given to you by the Teal Panthers and proceed from there. The Teal panthers are in the southern parts of Celia North, pretty close to the entrance to Celia North.

Reveal hidden contents

The one in Addenfall is close to the aipom cave. Just search around that area its hard to miss.

Reveal hidden contents

Appreciate it, I ended up realizing that I had more side content to do and I found them naturally, but other people looking in the thread can definitely use this info

22 hours ago, HippoSheep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wait what? Articuno is available for catching using the frozen orb in this episode? Also you can evolve your magneton to magnezone.

Spoiler

Was about to answer you until I saw someone already did... Too bad Articuno is downright barley usable...

I prefer magneton because with scarf he's an excellent revenge killer, thanks to being speedier than Magnezone. (magnezone with scarf - 90 speed, not fast than the average 100. meanwhile magneton scarf speed is 105, and he still has a whooping 120 sp.atk, which makes him good enough for me. 

Oh, and asking again about the Makuhita at mt.silver. anyone knows what's his deal? He just ignores me

Yo can someone tell me where's the blackview grid fragment?
EDIT: Also is Cacnea obtainable?    Nvm, there is an obtainable list now, yay
Got the fragment. It's

Spoiler

in the Trade Center

Edited by Ichiru

2 hours ago, poop face said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Was about to answer you until I saw someone already did... Too bad Articuno is downright barley usable...

I prefer magneton because with scarf he's an excellent revenge killer, thanks to being speedier than Magnezone. (magnezone with scarf - 90 speed, not fast than the average 100. meanwhile magneton scarf speed is 105, and he still has a whooping 120 sp.atk, which makes him good enough for me. 

Oh, and asking again about the Makuhita at mt.silver. anyone knows what's his deal? He just ignores me

Spoiler

Do you remember where you got the scarf from? I have a choice specs, and I vaguely remember that we may have had the option to choose between the items, but that was years ago back in E4. Just making sure I didn't miss out on getting a choice item.

12 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

Do you remember where you got the scarf from? I have a choice specs, and I vaguely remember that we may have had the option to choose between the items, but that was years ago back in E4. Just making sure I didn't miss out on getting a choice item.

I only have the scarf, so I guess it was a choice (so long ago I can barely remember)

I’m asking in this thread because of the spoiler lock

Spoiler

Does anybody have ANY suggestions for a team of six Pokémon for the fight against aoron the steel gym leader?  He is giving me a WAY harder time than the others did.  Literally all of my Pokémon get one hit KOd at his empeleon.  (Even my fighting type)

and also where to find the Pokémon, I don’t mind having to grind a bit for new Pokémon.

19 minutes ago, TheSpark said:

I’m asking in this thread because of the spoiler lock

Hide contents

Does anybody have ANY suggestions for a team of six Pokémon for the fight against aoron the steel gym leader?  He is giving me a WAY harder time than the others did.  Literally all of my Pokémon get one hit KOd at his empeleon.  (Even my fighting type)

and also where to find the Pokémon, I don’t mind having to grind a bit for new Pokémon.

Spoiler

It wasn't too hard for me. my team was Greninja, magneton, Krookodile, Camerupt, Scizor and I think it was Gengar?

Anyways, if you have choise scarf, put it o Magneton, and a discharge should take care of Mr.penguin

5 hours ago, Ichiru said:

Yo can someone tell me where's the blackview grid fragment?
EDIT: Also is Cacnea obtainable?    Nvm, there is an obtainable list now, yay
Got the fragment. It's

Reveal hidden contents

in the Trade Center

Spoiler

I don't know what the trade center is so if anyone could give me a slight pointer on where its at I would highly appreciate. Also, if anyone can give the general locations of other fragments that woulld be awesome

1 hour ago, poop face said:
  Hide contents

It wasn't too hard for me. my team was Greninja, magneton, Krookodile, Camerupt, Scizor and I think it was Gengar?

Anyways, if you have choise scarf, put it o Magneton, and a discharge should take care of Mr.penguin

Wow.  Ok thank you for saying this.  Somehow I forgot I had a Pokémon with discharge and that did the trick, he wasn’t that bad.  Thank you.