The Desolation Art Gallery!

Ruby Red

3 hours ago, Ruby Red said:

Hey all! As you know I'm the new spriter/artist for Desolation, and since I've been working on this for nearly a year I have some goodies to show...

But first!

How this'll work is that whenever I have enough art to show, I'll just reply to this topic with it and edit this main post to include it, along with the upload date of the newer images! Easier for you and me to keep track that way~

Lets goooooooooooo

New Desolation Logo:

Hide contents

DES.png

Cover Art:

Hide contents

deso_c3.jpg

Smaller varients:

Hide contents

deso_c1.jpg

deso_c2.jpg

Inspired by the lovely @Zumi and her incredible character art for Pokemon Rejuvenation, I felt that it was fitting for the Desolation characters to have similar artwork as well! Especially after being gone for 3 years, aha~

Sorry for the Green Charlotte Fans... I've got something better :^)

Character Art:

Hide contents

Introducing...
New Ava!.................... and the others lol

ava_art.pngscarlett_art.pngconnor_art.pngshiv_art.pngnova_art.png

And well, I couldn't help myself so I made icons of them too! Free to use, and no need to ask~

Character Icons:

Reveal hidden contents

icon_ava.jpgicon_scarlett.jpgicon_connor.jpgicon_shiv.jpg

icon_nova.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, everyone! I hope you liked the art I made, as well as the new design for Ava! 

Broooo dope af niceeeee (idk why I quoted this lol)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, espeon860 said:

wait ava was a green charlotte i did not know that lol

Same here lol

The artwork is amazing and thank you so much for working on the game. Apologies for being greedy here, but can we get a look at the artwork of the rangers lol. I love those guys and the quests they hand out. It is absolutely fine if we have to wait till v5 rolls out. Thanks again.

• Upvote 2

I love the new artwork, Shiv do be giving me some Chrollo vibes tho.

image.jpeg.65f6e8c8a98c763ee4fc44605382220f.jpeg

Also, Ava's new look has reinforced my belief in the fact that she is, and will always be, b e s t g i r l 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans
15 hours ago, Wolfmoru said:

Is it possible to upload this on a wiki or something, if there is one, the art here doesn't seem to load for me ;w ;

Sorry for the late response! The separate icons and the pngs of the art are only available here, but I have twitter post / tumblr post which shows them all!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...