1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

• Veterans
1 hour ago, Bazaro said:

wHATS HAPPENING

no actually, can someone gimme a TLDR ive been busy all game and god damn this is 29 pages already

i'd really like to second this one.

only stuff i have to go off of is that i feel iffy about astra and nick but that's pretty much it.

49 minutes ago, andracass said:

i'd really like to second this one.

only stuff i have to go off of is that i feel iffy about astra and nick but that's pretty much it.

nOe Tignh uYo anC Decedu Is Ttha eW aveH hTe aSme Aimntelgn .

4 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Alive but never really posting until the end again. Don't have much to say if anything. From looking at the differences on Mimi's and Kiet's list, I think focusing on the overlaps of mafia would be a good idea for next phase since this phase is nearly over. Just a curious question, Nick do you only know my role and alignment from the note you got about me?

seY. I Hvae No Info btoAu Hwo Yuor oeRl osrkW .

yulpleoHf, I Cna nidF Out A Fwe hsingT ghTiont ,oS I'm Rqeugeistn nctotioePr.

5 hours ago, Aldo said:

Every next lie is an attempt to cover up possible holes I left in my previous statements. Hopefully that won't be noticed by anyone.  /thought

lCuod uoY lPesae viGe eM enO fO oehsT usnG? lhuSond't eB oGod orF sniseBsu oT Cenousm ourY Own tudsoPrc llA eTh Time.

3 minutes ago, andracass said:

or, perhaps, tied together like lovers or something

thTa oldWu otN eB blPsseio .I yaulAclt rtdSeta By igtVon oT lmaEeinti rastA, Bsueace enaB eavG Me heT nfoI uAtbo mglietnnA erLta.

oeRl : iaMaf erbmMe

engmtliAn  :Brkea( Tnow)

Hda eW eeBn oLresv ,I dWluo aevH dTrei oT ynatltnIs yefVir miH .

But haeY, In heT gergiB senSe fO nshTgi, We ouCdl Be thoB afiaM nAd I ouCld Talylot Be yLign Atuob Teh eettLr.

@Astra125
Nwo hTat asrnCsdaa ionnMtes It, I Aeappr oT Be eTh lnyO nOe oVuhginc orF uoY. Sotiaabl Nto ipglFnpi afMia Hsa Not rCdmonfie eM nI Twon's yEse .roF ihsT eosRan I xteEcp uoY To oiPrdev meoS nIfo Autob ruoY olRe In dreOr oT lpHe sU Boht.

Well i am not going to contest the reveal on my role,
still a reminder, we get 2 roles revealed so @Candy @Dragoknight you should change your vote to a proper role that hasn't yet been revealed to not waste that second reveal
Bean already has previously revealed a non-existing role as basically "this role does not exist" ("cthuthulu" on the bread boat) and i don't doubt he will do it again
also for that reason as the beggar already has a decent amount of votes i will change to another role
[Unreveal] Falirion the beggar
[Reveal] Gambler

because i bet that is not a normal gambler looking at every other role so far
[Give Crystal Ball to] Lykos

and just so AL doesn't think I am trying to hide my role ability:
I choose 2 people at night, one to boost the role priority of, they get the first action in a night
one to slow down, they get the last action in a night
I bet that is more than the role reveal would tell you

Edited by Falirion
A comma and capitalizing AL so it doesn't look like AI

Baz and Cass, you're not the only one feeling lost here because I'm mostly lost too. This phase might have giving me some leads but only time can tell. I've said before that I'll be fine revealing my ability since you guys can revive me so I'm your guys' vig. I posted about my role description before about how I'm the last of my mafia gang because of the breaker union so now I'm here to hunt them down. My past actions have been this.

N1: Didn't exist

N2: I didn't know what to do so I attacked Baz because he was on the top of the player list however, he didn't die.

N3: I killed Evi because her posts gave me the impression of mafia or tp. Unfortunately, she was town based on Bean revealing that only 2 non-town was voted that day but being sick at the time didn't have me paying attention to the game at the time. I said there was 8 mafia when Bean already said there was a max of 6 in the original set up.

N4: I attacked Lia because the lynched failed in the soup boat so I thought to try killing her at night but it didn't kill her, meaning that she either has a lot of extra lives or she can only die when everyone agrees to lynch her.

N5: I attacked Kiet for being the only one not to vote Lia but that attack didn't kill him.

So yeah. I've only killed one person and that one person was probably town so great job me. You guys can reveal my role if you don't believe me since you guys have my role name. I'm going to be going after someone who overlaps mafia on Mimi's and Kiet's lists. Also Fali, what is your role name?

51 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Well i am not going to contest the reveal on my role,
still a reminder, we get 2 roles revealed so @Candy @Dragoknight you should change your vote to a proper role that hasn't yet been revealed to not waste that second reveal
Bean already has previously revealed a non-existing role as basically "this role does not exist" ("cthuthulu" on the bread boat) and i don't doubt he will do it again
also for that reason as the beggar already has a decent amount of votes i will change to another role
[Unreveal] Falirion the beggar
[Reveal] Gambler

because i bet that is not a normal gambler looking at every other role so far
[Give Crystal Ball to] Lykos

I choose 2 people at night, one to boost the role priority of, they get the first action in a night

Well then... let’s make this even shall we

Hello Cousin 

@NickCrash I have my sights on Yin/Candy, you know what to do 

oh yeah I forgot 

[Reveal] Gambler 

Give Lykos the Crystal dild I mean ball 

Give Aldo the cursed doll 🤗

• Veterans
32 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Falirion the driver, the role you are currently voting to reveal, which is why i tagged you, (i mentioned it earlier today)

oh, so you're the one who switches people's positions?

2 minutes ago, andracass said:

oh, so you're the one who switches people's positions?

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

FYI, not a single common mafia role (the game, not the side) in this game works like they normaly do in this game, the coyote HEALS if the get their guess right for example

29 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Well then... let’s make this even shall we

Hello Cousin 

What are you..... OH i think i understand, that explains a few things

On 12/22/2019 at 4:52 PM, Falirion said:

I cna lyno sotp srcedmalbm. ntd'o onwk fi ' ist abeeu sc fo I isevdit ro em igbne isevdit
leph

(I can only post scrambled. don't know if it's becau se of I visited or me being visited

help)

On 12/22/2019 at 4:56 PM, Alistair said:

I hope it lasts only one day because it's going to be both painful for you to type and for us to read lol

Do you wanna tell us who you visited, or is it info that you can't disclose?

On 12/22/2019 at 5:20 PM, Falirion said:

[Eliminate] Aldo

On 12/22/2019 at 5:20 PM, Falirion said:

[Unvote] Aldo
[Eliminate] Lia

On 12/22/2019 at 5:21 PM, Falirion said:

[Unvote] Lia
[Eliminate] Nicki

On 12/22/2019 at 5:34 PM, Falirion said:

[Unvote] Nicki

lepPeo i desivt

(People i visited)

[This should relate to the three players he voted.]

On 12/22/2019 at 5:37 PM, Alistair said:

Aldo, Lía, Nicki

so one of them is likely to be a cthulhu type of role

no pls not nagito 😰

How very odd and perplexing.

Does someone have an idea on how Falirion said he visited three players on Day 3, if he says he only visits two players for boosting & slowing today?

You had explicitly said that you visited me, Nicki and Lia.

Something is amiss, I feel.

[Reveal] Falirion the Driver

[Eliminate] No One

[Eliminate] Falirion

On 1/3/2020 at 9:54 PM, NickCrash said:

I lAos Wtna heT lDlo ,lesaPe.

nCa oSomene saePel edRinm eM How laSe nAd hcAr reWe enomCfidr ?I mA A iBt dierT ndA erbRon's gPesa Don't aoLd eyolPprr .nI Teh Middle Of heT eagP ,tI wsoSh ehT uiPrvseo One. tI Gste iIirtngtar.

@Dragoknight

My role is Lyncher, and I would have gained an ability if Alistair was lynched. You can just ask Drago about the gun and my role before jumping to conclusions.