Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

20 hours ago, Risakisa said:

My computer is more than enough to handle this, unless it's somehow a hundred times more demanding than any other fan-game. But, yes, I do have other stuff running, and I'll try to have the window be "small".

Reveal hidden contents

-ADDENDUM- Tried your save file, this time with the "small" window. Same (lack of) results. 😕

-ADDENDUM 2 (because multi-posting is bad)- If you're willing to be super thorough in testing it, could you perhaps send me a save-file that's past that opening area, and/or re-download the files and seeing if you get a freeze there as well? If you can get through on a brand-new download, it'd at least confirm that it's not the file-sharing website that corrupted some file, and if I can run a save file that's beyond it, that'd confirm that whatever the problem is, it's on that area.

I'll give you a save that is well beyond that area if it still freezes then I'll upload my version of Desolation to google drive so you can download it from there.

Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

Save game works. I'm going to use it to walk around, see if I can get it to freeze.

-ADDENDUM- Well, that didn't take long. Walked out of the gym, and went south until I found a gatehouse that led somewhere else. I got into the gatehouse, but the game froze when I tried to zone into whatever's on the other side.

Edited by Risakisa

6 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Does anyone know if there's at least a decent amount of Ghost Types in the game so far? I wanna do a Dual Type Run and am just curious.

Only Gastly and  Shuppet as far as I know.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Luck Repellent said:

Isn't dcidueye obtainable?

Gen 7 pokemon aren't available in version 4.1.1 as gen 7 wasn't released/was very new when v4 came out.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Young Juicebox said:

Where do you go after beating the 2 guys in the fight club quest?

I don't remember too well, but try to talk to Garrett in the Cellia Mansion Basement.

I've been doing a water monorun and finished the current release however I did not come across a tentacool where as it says that tentacool is present in the general encounters. Can someone please tell me where I can find one and secondly is tm ice beam in the current release. I really want it for my starmie bcz of blizzard having low accuracy.

49 minutes ago, rayyan said:

I've been doing a water monorun and finished the current release however I did not come across a tentacool where as it says that tentacool is present in the general encounters. Can someone please tell me where I can find one and secondly is tm ice beam in the current release. I really want it for my starmie bcz of blizzard having low accuracy.

Iirc you have to go the Beach (where you got your starter), as for Ice Beam I don't think it's in the game yet.

9 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Iirc you have to go the Beach (where you got your starter), as for Ice Beam I don't think it's in the game yet.

Thanks, looks like I'll have to make do with blizzard which has got serious accuracy problems meanwhile dugtrios fissures have  more accuracy 

Today when I play pokemon desolation,I found a bug or an exploit? Idk.I have finished the story until the Cellia City.However when I backtracked to the snow mountain where you fell from the clouds to get the trapinch that I missed, I found Tristan just waiting at the place where you fell from the clouds.Then, when I interacted with him, he says "Oh,You're back",something like that. Then he follows me around.There are no problems when fighting 1v1 trainers, but you can encounter wild pokemon to heal your pokemon because it counts as having two people in your party.Does it count as an exploit?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.574e513526bba7f7001c095c1f6642a6.png

As you can see I have freaking Tristan in my party in Cellia City.Can someone tell me a way to get rid of him?it annoys me.For now I'm just going to leave it alone and keep playing.Tq.

I'm not real good myself, but, just leave your savefile here. Someone might have a look at it.

17 hours ago, Nothing said:

Today when I play pokemon desolation,I found a bug or an exploit? Idk.I have finished the story until the Cellia City.However when I backtracked to the snow mountain where you fell from the clouds to get the trapinch that I missed, I found Tristan just waiting at the place where you fell from the clouds.Then, when I interacted with him, he says "Oh,You're back",something like that. Then he follows me around.There are no problems when fighting 1v1 trainers, but you can encounter wild pokemon to heal your pokemon because it counts as having two people in your party.Does it count as an exploit?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.574e513526bba7f7001c095c1f6642a6.png

As you can see I have freaking Tristan in my party in Cellia City.Can someone tell me a way to get rid of him?it annoys me.For now I'm just going to leave it alone and keep playing.Tq.

Here's the save

Game.rxdata

maybe you could post your savefile here and someone can take a look at it and also: everyone here gladly helps if they can but you don´t need to post your request so many times to get noticed since this sometimes has an counteracting effect 😋 

On 8/6/2018 at 6:51 AM, Skyter97 said:

Judoka guy?

Black Belt, but he is in white, iirc.

On another note, 2 questions.

1. Anyone know the OST for the Hidden Cavern in Celia Manor?

2. Where can I find Weedle? I've been searching in every forest and the beach, but I've never found one. I was doing a bug mono and still never found one, even though I finished.

Edited by Ze84