Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

31 minutes ago, AjSol said:

Can someone recommend an emulator for this game? I download it got the rar file but i thought it was like insurgent with a build in "app".

You can't play Desolation on an emulator, it's RPGMaker -game like Insurgence. You just need to extract the rar file with something like 7zip or Winrar.

9 hours ago, AjSol said:

Can someone recommend an emulator for this game? I download it got the rar file but i thought it was like insurgent with a build in "app".

Just unzip the .rar archive with something like WinZip or 7zip, and click on the Game.exe file in the folder. 🙂

Okay, so i'm replaying the game for fun while waiting for E5 and something occured to me. Never has Aurora talked about Keegan. Well, most of. The only time she speaks about him is in the fifth entry of "Diary of a monster", the secret one, where she talks about how Shiv is manipulating people from Addenfall to find the black stone. But on the rest of the entries, she only talks about her and Shiv, how their parents abandonned her before she could even remember them and how they were both special...

But on the other hand, there is the memories of Shiv in the Weeping Hills, where it's stated that they are brothers... So, my question is simple : do you think Keegan was actually Shiv and Aurora's brother ? Or was he just some random kid brainwashed by Shiv to get access to the stone ? Or something entirely else ? It's just... i don't know anymore...

There are a lot of things we actually don't know anyway , but probably the second option , considering how easily Shiv destroyed Kuiki ( Keegan )  without hesitation at the beginning of the adventure

57 minutes ago, Zarc said:

There are a lot of things we actually don't know anyway , but probably the second option , considering how easily Shiv destroyed Kuiki ( Keegan )  without hesitation at the beginning of the adventure

But then, what about the grave Shiv raised for him ? He wouldn't do that for Random NPC n°32, would he ? It's just... so confusing...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Oreki said:

Is it possible to get Gengar?

Yes, you can get Gastly in the Weeping Hills if you solve the riddle with the graves (and link stones later to evolve Haunter)

• Thanks 1

Sorry for double posting, but could anyone tell me where I can find Weedle? I'm doing a bug mono and would like to catch one.

Also where can I go for finding map data, including the BGM? If not that, where can I go for help regarding the above situation?

@AjSol first of all , copy paste your actual save file ( game.rxdata ) on your desktop to save it, just in case something wrong happen. 

To load a previous save file , you need to go on : C / , users , " your name " , saved games , desolation. Then you will see all your save of the game , + the game.rxdata file. 

I think you need to delete this game.rxdata file , then choose the previous save , and rename it into " game.rxdata " , and it should load the game when you last saved

edit : if this happen to not working , don't restart. It's possible to save an old save file , i'm just not sure about the right way to do it

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Pokemonfan2012 said:

Can some one help is there a way a to get roserade and Gourgiest

You can trade a Bibarel for Budew in the first town.

I don’t think Gourgeist is obtainable in the current release.