Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

13 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:

You can trade a Bibarel for Budew in the first town.

I don’t think Gourgeist is obtainable in the current release.

Really damn I really wanted to train but thanks for the info I got to get a different ghost type than I got the budew a while back and I figured how to get Roserade.

15 hours ago, Pokemonfan2012 said:

Really damn I really wanted to train but thanks for the info I got to get a different ghost type than I got the budew a while back and I figured how to get Roserade.

I don't recommend you to try, but you might get a pumpkaboo (just the normal size) in Celeste Labyrinth for a rare chance. Not sure about the timing of the day though, probably night.

19 hours ago, Pokemonfan2012 said:

What are some good ghost Pokemon in desolation that fully evolve 

There is Gengar. He's the best. He evolves by a link stone which an old man near addenfall gives you when you complete his quest. Shuppet is available in Weeping Hill, but it can't tank hits and isn't fast, so, gengar is better than him. Get Gengar. He's the best.

7 hours ago, BRS swag said:

There is Gengar. He's the best. He evolves by a link stone which an old man near addenfall gives you when you complete his quest. Shuppet is available in Weeping Hill, but it can't tank hits and isn't fast, so, gengar is better than him. Get Gengar. He's the best.

A;right I got you thank you.

On 9/3/2018 at 7:48 PM, Plucks said:

Is there an way to speed up the game? For instance, on Reborn u just need to press "ALT"

Replace the "Scripts.rxdata" file in the "Data" folder with the one I've attached and you should be able to speed up using ALT like Reborn.

Scripts.rxdata

• Thanks 1

not sure if it was mentioned or not but it seems the move fell stinger may be bugged as whenever i try to use it it "fails"..... figured i would mention it just in case

EDIT: now mere moments later its functioning as if it were sticky webs..................? something definitely seems off there

Edited by ArcBolt27

not off the top of my head no, idk if i got lucky or what but when i picked my "true" starter when the chance was given (mudkip because i liekz teh mudkipz) it was shiny and i didnt even reset spam for it to be that way either and thats a first for me because ive never had a starter in any of the main series games be a shiny without the use of action replay/gameshark codes so when i saw it i was like wtf

considering that they said its not as high as reborn i would say more along the lines of the 1/4000 range somewhere as ive seen no shinies with the exception of the mudkip i got early on but again idk if that is scripted to be shiny or if i just got lucky so take that as u will