Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Welp, the switch games have been chocked up to a fat L, so I think I'm going to be playing a second play through of this so I can delay the depression. No pressure caz, but my hype for games coming out in the next 12 months is up to you and Bethesda, and bethesda just came out with another dann fallout game instead of an elder scrolls game (plus it sounds like it might be a rust clone so it might be an even fatter L than pokemon lets go hang and pokemon lets go ourselves).

16 hours ago, Luck Repellent said:

Welp, the switch games have been chocked up to a fat L, so I think I'm going to be playing a second play through of this so I can delay the depression. No pressure caz, but my hype for games coming out in the next 12 months is up to you and Bethesda, and bethesda just came out with another dann fallout game instead of an elder scrolls game (plus it sounds like it might be a rust clone so it might be an even fatter L than pokemon lets go hang and pokemon lets go ourselves).

Bethesda really should stop remaking Skyrim and make a new game. Or remaster Oblivion if they aren't going to do anything else.

1 hour ago, Kostas_GR said:

Is there any trading system? Can you evolve pkmn that would normally need trading? 

edit: sorry for reposting. Internet connection issue

There is no trading system at the moment but you can do it with an item called link ... can't recall the actual name.

Does anyone know where to find duskull in weeping hills? I have been searching for hours both in the unown cave and outside in the grass. 

Also, how do I unlock the path where the riddle about defeating the master of the sky is? 

I have caught all the different species of unown, are they of any use??

Thanks in advance 😄 

Just now, Kostas_GR said:

is this the lemonade? is it a glitch that I cannot reach it?? 

Screenshot_1.png

Did you try interacting with the vending machine behind the girl?

• Like 1

@XyNaLufan

You don't have to restart, this happened once to me too. Your current safe file is corrupted so just follow the steps on the link below to use a backup, Hope this helps!

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18748-a-guide-to-using-your-backup-saves/

Anyways, you know what I'm thinking? Pokemon Desolation needs more fanart.

If some people can draw some quality fanart of Pokemon Desolation, then they should post it here. 

Right now, There is no fanart of Desolation in existence. Change that.

"Anyways, you know what I'm thinking? Pokemon Desolation needs more fanart.

If some people can draw some quality fanart of Pokemon Desolation, then they should post it here. 

Right now, There is no fanart of Desolation in existence. Change that."

YES! I agree with this 100%! Especially if it means we'd finally get some cute fan art of Scarlett. 

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know where I can go to evolve Magneton? I assumed it was at the Power Plant so I leveled it up with a Rare Candy while I was there, but when I did so it didn't evolve. Is it even possible to evolve Magneton yet?

3 hours ago, AsNKrysis said:

Does anyone know where I can go to evolve Magneton? I assumed it was at the Power Plant so I leveled it up with a Rare Candy while I was there, but when I did so it didn't evolve. Is it even possible to evolve Magneton yet?

You need to get into the locked room of the power plant and use rare candy on your magneton. You'll get the key in a locked house near the tournament building after defeating rosetta.

8 hours ago, Tazz said:

You can buy them in cellia with credits which is in the current version of the game

Thanks! Is this version the complete one or are there more updates coming ?