Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

5 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Power plant in Celia Central

You can unlock a back room of the power plant with a key. The back room is where you can evolve him, I think. The key is from some random dude with a box in Celia, but he will only give it to you after youve beaten the fairy gym leader.

22 hours ago, Luck Repellent said:

You can unlock a back room of the power plant with a key. The back room is where you can evolve him, I think. The key is from some random dude with a box in Celia, but he will only give it to you after youve beaten the fairy gym leader.

Wow. How conveniently placed. Doing that AFTER fighting the fairy gym lol

2 hours ago, ProjectIceman said:

Wow. How conveniently placed. Doing that AFTER fighting the fairy gym lol

Btw, magneton itself is a total wrecking ball in that field, with highly OP flash cannon which almost none of her mons can stand to.

So after an ungodly amount of soft resetting I have not been able to get a hidden ability starly from the credit machine. Is this just terrible RNG, or is this a glitch? Ability capsules can't get you HA in this and I have gotten a ton of Prankster Murkrow etc, so it isn't with all of the credit pokes. Just wondering if this is bad luck or intentional -.-

1 minute ago, Dontea said:

So after an ungodly amount of soft resetting I have not been able to get a hidden ability starly from the credit machine. Is this just terrible RNG, or is this a glitch? Ability capsules can't get you HA in this and I have gotten a ton of Prankster Murkrow etc, so it isn't with all of the credit pokes. Just wondering if this is bad luck or intentional -.-

Bad luck most likely, the game has fixed chances of you receiving an ability.

3 hours ago, DaveLovesKrave said:

Which one of you legendary people can tell me where to catch Ferroseed? I've never had one, caught one in Zeta/Omicron and the game kept crashing so I stopped playing.

I'm legendary, I believe so, so I'll tell ya :) It is there in the defense training room. You can access it only thru your manor in Cellia Central.

On 3/17/2018 at 1:22 AM, DreamblitzX said:

Maybe he's waiting to release on either the same day as Rejuvenation, or April Fools just to mess with people

I think you guys really need to just let the joke end (or clinging to false hopes). Caz has been inactive for roughly two months now and his last activity, which is very little, is over 6 months ago. I've made this repeated broken record sound numerous times, but it's so we don't go down that road.

So right now it actually is possibly justified to lock Deso's thread due to it passing a few number of criteria, but Desolation is such an unusual games as usually fan-games in this situation fade into the realms of the forgotten by now. That's simply due to so many players picking this version up and enjoying it for what it is and discussing it for what it is. Caz also hasn't made a statement on anything or been inactive so nobody could touch this project and pick up where it left off (that's a discussion best saved a year from now though to give plenty of time). If that kind of discussion remains here, it'd be easy to justify unlocking it and preserve it's current situation.

If the discussion moves more towards simply hoping for a version 5 or talking about future releases, I might suggest to the mods to lock this thread as since all that is really doing is bumping up this thread when it really shouldn't. Now if some newbie jumps in asking when the newest release is coming out, don't beat him up with sticks or anything because he probably didn't really know better compared to people who have been here months or years doing that. Also, it's just talking about releases themselves and not the contents so feel free the theorize on what could have been.

Also, it's really not been that bad but I'd rather douse the fire now than see it burn later. I can't speak on the auth's behalf, but I'll also probably wait a couple months to see how all this pans out before giving my suggestions on handling this situation. It's just an odd duck situation because it still has remained rather popular and active despite its unknown state.

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, Commander said:

I think you guys really need to just let the joke end (or clinging to false hopes). Caz has been inactive for roughly two months now and his last activity, which is very little, is over 6 months ago. I've made this repeated broken record sound numerous times, but it's so we don't go down that road.

So right now it actually is possibly justified to lock Deso's thread due to it passing a few number of criteria, but Desolation is such an unusual games as usually fan-games in this situation fade into the realms of the forgotten by now. That's simply due to so many players picking this version up and enjoying it for what it is and discussing it for what it is. Caz also hasn't made a statement on anything or been inactive so nobody could touch this project and pick up where it left off (that's a discussion best saved a year from now though to give plenty of time). If that kind of discussion remains here, it'd be easy to justify unlocking it and preserve it's current situation.

If the discussion moves more towards simply hoping for a version 5 or talking about future releases, I might suggest to the mods to lock this thread as since all that is really doing is bumping up this thread when it really shouldn't. Now if some newbie jumps in asking when the newest release is coming out, don't beat him up with sticks or anything because he probably didn't really know better compared to people who have been here months or years doing that. Also, it's just talking about releases themselves and not the contents so feel free the theorize on what could have been.

Also, it's really not been that bad but I'd rather douse the fire now than see it burn later. I can't speak on the auth's behalf, but I'll also probably wait a couple months to see how all this pans out before giving my suggestions on handling this situation. It's just an odd duck situation because it still has remained rather popular and active despite its unknown state.

I mean, I feel like it's somewhat mitigated by the fact that Caz himself has laid out that he leaves the forums for large periods of time and comes back to release the new versions, and has done so before it seems. sure he's a bit behind schedule, but that's standard for pokemon fangames now isn't it? 

I'm not saying you don't have a point, I'm just saying that maybe it's a bit hasty for this particular situation. If he's at university, which I think is likely based on age/location, there's a break for the first week of April, so maybe we'll see some activity then?

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I just download Pokemon Desolation 4.1.1 and after prologue, right after the Black Fox explode the ship, my game just freeze

I would like to know how to fix. Or I am thinking downloading previous version would help or not. But I cannot find previous version of pokemon desolation either

I would be very grateful if someone give me the directions

45 minutes ago, Jon23 said:

Am I the only one whose game was crashed right after the prologue (even before getting the starter)

Do you think installing back previous version would help?

If so, where can i get Desolation V3?

Uhh

Did you try it again to see if it still crashes?

If it still crashes then try re-extracting the file again or downloading again then try again

Edited by Psychic Bean Sheep

On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 12:00 AM, Psychic Bean Sheep said:

Uhh

Did you try it again to see if it still crashes?

If it still crashes then try re-extracting the file again or downloading again then try again

I have try re extracting and downloading again but no avail

The game keep crashing right after the prologue

But thx anyway for ur advice

I might need to look for previous version

Under the assumption this game is dead. It is a real shame. He brought unique ideas to the reborn framework, and the story was getting really good.

A lot of fan games turn out like this, so it is what it is. It's just a damn shame.

• Sad 1