Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

13 minutes ago, Mytic27 said:

Welp looks like this game's dead

Might be, might not be, delays do happen, but if the game is dead that's that. Whether or not this continues, just wanna say thanks to Caz for all the effort he's put into Desolation.

I'm sure Caz is still on it because there were no posts from his dev team saying that the game is dead. Also, he might have a very small team due to which he might require much more time for completing his work. As far as I know, Caz and Alilatias are working together. Don't know who else is involved. We all have many other stuff to do too. The game will come when it comes, ppl. It will also come with a bang. I'm sure of it.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, BRS swag said:

I'm sure Caz is still on it because there were no posts from his dev team saying that the game is dead. Also, he might have a very small team due to which he might require much more time for completing his work. As far as I know, Caz and Alilatias are working together. Don't know who else is involved. We all have many other stuff to do too. The game will come when it comes, ppl. It will also come with a bang. I'm sure of it.

he has an actual dev team? are they regulars on the reborn forums? am I reading too far into this maybe? Lol

1 hour ago, nepeta100 said:

he has an actual dev team? are they regulars on the reborn forums? am I reading too far into this maybe? Lol

Even I'm not sure about the whole thing.

5 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

he has an actual dev team?

I don't know about Alilatias, but Caz was mostly a solo dev. While he did receive a bit of sprite help from myself and Arkiel for this past episode's release, he usually did everything himself.

2 minutes ago, Dypatome said:

I don't know about Alilatias, but Caz was mostly a solo dev. While he did receive a bit of sprite help from myself and Arkiel for this past episode's release, he usually did everything himself.

Alilatias is the assistant sidequest writer. It is said so in her signature, which I remember reading once.

On 3/5/2018 at 7:33 AM, wardhan said:

Looking forward to the update but in the meanwhile, I have two savefiles. Is there a way I can transfer Pokemon from one save file to the other? Some sort of trading perhaps?

no you cant even trade in desolation

it doesnt have online features

unrelated to question but does anyone know the song for hardys battle? I NEED IT

2 hours ago, ArcherEric said:

unrelated to question but does anyone know the song for hardys battle? I NEED IT

Ikr it's awesome

No idea of the original name but you'll have it in the BGM folder.

7 hours ago, ArcherEric said:

no you cant even trade in desolation

it doesnt have online features

It’s from Pokken Tournament. The autumn stage. Don’t recall the exact name but you can use those search terms.

It is the autumn town theme for Pokken Tournament, but not exactly the same. It appears to be a modified faster version of it. Maybe 1.3x speed or something, possibly along with certain instruments being emphasized to be louder than in the original version.

Also, you can listen to any of the background music any time by going into the Audio -> BGM folder. This can be done with most, if not all Pokemon fangames.

1 minute ago, Alilatias said:

It is the autumn town theme for Pokken Tournament, but not exactly the same. It appears to be a modified faster version of it. Maybe 1.3x speed or something, possibly along with certain instruments being emphasized to be louder than in the original version.

Also, you can listen to any of the background music any time by going into the Audio -> BGM folder. This can be done with most, if not all Pokemon fangames.

i did

i just wanted to find the original music

thx for your help tho >-<

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Cammunist said:

Hi, just started playing desolation for the first time and had a question, is there an option for super speed? I've kinda gotten addicted to it in other games. XD

There isn't currently, but if/when Caz comes back with version 5 that should be a thing. you can always externally speed it up with one of several programs though

Hi everyone, I don´t even know if I´m posting this in the right section and I´m sorry, but it´s been a while since I´ve used the forum, so sorry in advance. While playing Pokémon Desolation, a message has appeared to me now when I try to start the game: Script 'PokemonLoad' line 165: NoMethodError ocurred. undefined method 'width' for nil: NilClass. 

I already tried to replace the files, hoping it would be a corrupted file like it happened to me many times, but not even that seemed to work. If anyone could help me, I would thank you very much! 

2 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I'm trying to reach the Pokemon Desolation Thread.

But everytime i get the message: We could not locate the item you're trying to view.

Does anyone know what's going on ?

Click here

It works by me normal, click the link and try it :)