Tell Me Your Favorite Pokemon! ~CLOSED~

J-Awesome_One

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Zander said:

Okay I'll nominate an electric type as well.

Go Zapdos!!

(Perfect pokemon for OU stall breaking)

Lol. Umm... I can't tell if you're serious or not. I mean it's not like it's in the game right now and even when it is, I doubt it'll be before the Elite 4. Haha.

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Lol. Umm... I can't tell if you're serious or not. I mean it's not like it's in the game right now and even when it is, I doubt it'll be before the Elite 4. Haha.

Lol no I'm not. Well, Zapdos is the only Electric type that does amazing and is becoming my favorite. My favorite used to be Electivire and I like using it in game at times but it's not so fast and effective as Zapdos.

Haha. Omg. We officially have hit the full team and 1 full box mark. That's insane! xD Thanks to everyone who's told me so far. I was not expecting this much. At this rate, I think I'm gonna have like at leat another boxful before Public Release. Haha.

If you're looking for an electric type to bail you out, the whole Magnezone line is one of my favorites.

Having sturdy and naturally getting thunder wave makes some of the early hard fights plausible to do without too much shenaniganry. You also get it very early.

I named mine Flash. Because of the superhero and the Queen song... and Flash cannon that I kept spamming while singing the queen song.

6 minutes ago, Mudcrab said:

Having sturdy and naturally getting thunder wave makes some of the early hard fights plausible to do without too much shenaniganry. You also get it very early.

Too bad Ame pushed Magnamite WAY back this episode because it too versatile/powerful too early

1 minute ago, Mudcrab said:

Not in Shades gym anymore?

I don't know where it is now, but Ame mentioned in one her notes on the development page that it was getting pushed back quite a ways.  It may still be in there, just in the post-restoration part.  

8 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I don't know where it is now, but Ame mentioned in one her notes on the development page that it was getting pushed back quite a ways.  It may still be in there, just in the post-restoration part.  

Well that sucks.

The Magnezone evolution got punted to restoration as you get the Yureyu key from the mulch quest that was in EP17 IIRC, but Magneton is still damn good until then.

Kinda sad that it might be gone if I start a third run.

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, Mudcrab said:

Well that sucks.

The Magnezone evolution got punted to restoration as you get the Yureyu key from the mulch quest that was in EP17 IIRC, but Magneton is still damn good until then.

Kinda sad that it might be gone if I start a third run.

Yureyu key apparently got moved back to near its old loaction after gym 9, so maybe magnemite is in the back room and can be gotten (and evolved) then? The main thing was probably moving it to after Serra because it's so good against her

I don’t really have a favorite Pokémon per se, but Chandelure is special to me because I used a shiny, Timid-natured one (found it in the wild as a Litwick at Celestial Tower) in my playthrough of White. So Chandelure it is.

2 minutes ago, ShinyMisty said:

My favorites rotate between Jolteon, Leafeon, and Furret. 

I know, I know...not the best choices...

Well I'm gonna go with Jolteon for you because it was the 1st Pokemon you said. 😛 Haha. But hey. You filled in the missing Electric Type. Lol.

14 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

Despite how many souls Thug Lyfe has claimed,

You are always my favorite

giphy.gif.8e32ccdab39d7ec12236516e7b573ce6.gif

Umm... Well... I doubt this is in this Episode. Plus, I don't think we'll be able to able to catch legendaries before the elite 4 after the last episode. o.o Sorry. Not trying to be mean or anything of the sort. Haha.