Tell Me Your Favorite Pokemon! ~CLOSED~

J-Awesome_One

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ZEL said:

This sounds like such a neat run! My favorite Pokémon is accessible fairly early and rules a certain set of fields, I hope it will serve you well~

Reveal hidden contents

601.gif

Klinklang, heavily underrated IMO (and why, because it's design is "bad", which I also disagree with)

I still don't have a favourite pokemon: it's a close tie between Aegislash and Shuckle, but since Aegislash is only available late in game, I'll go for this guy:

Spoiler

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shuckle

You can name it Chuck

my favourite is found pretty late into the game (around before the agate triumvirate) its still so adorable yet graceful yet unique ahh

Spoiler

image.jpeg.23d97778797f0e8ea724f04dcc23b9fa.jpegisnt she the cutest thing ever...

name her aurora after my favourite move of hers thats gotten me out of sticky double battles with easee

7 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Klinklang, heavily underrated IMO (and why, because it's design is "bad", which I also disagree with)

While it's not high up (I'd say it's in the middle of the Pokemon I like) 1 of the reasons I like it so much is because of it's design. Haha.

Btw, wow. I did NOT expect to get this many replies in like under 24 hours. Thanks to everyone who has done this so far and I look forward to see others favorite Pokemon. 🙂

7 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Unfortunately, Absol has already been chosen. I think it's like the 2nd or 3rd that's been picked.

Oh well, you can always pick my other favorites if you are still looking for team members. (IIII think Growlithe can be found earlier than the rest, followed by Heracross)

Edited by Mimikyu dayo

Awesome idea! Would love to see that.

My favorite Pokemon is..

Spoiler

Surprise!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor goodra

Goodra for the win lol.

Have fun with that one later on haha!

If you're gonna nickname it just call it after me, N1Dude :).

Goodluck!

2 hours ago, N1Dude said:

Awesome idea! Would love to see that.

My favorite Pokemon is..

Reveal hidden contents

Surprise!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor goodra

Goodra for the win lol.

Have fun with that one later on haha!

If you're gonna nickname it just call it after me, N1Dude :).

Goodluck!

Ahh! You just nominated my other ace! Now I can have both on the team! (Although, this 1 not until later)

A couple years ago, this question would've yielded a different answer. But some time has passed, so instead of a mechanically inferior eeveelution, I present to you an Alolan native that's even more bizarre than half the aliens the Region's dealt with lately!

Spoiler

Dewpider by odraian

Seriously, the more I ponder this adorable little bugger's anatomy, more it becomes clear to me that it practically embodies the concept of 'creative liberties', and I love it! I'd personally recommend carrying a couple Ability Capsules if you do use it- while one Ability is clearly better for it in most cases, the other one really messes with a certain Gym Leader...

At this rate, you'll have access to the entire Pokedex when the run finally begins!

4 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

A couple years ago, this question would've yielded a different answer. But some time has passed, so instead of a mechanically inferior eeveelution, I present to you an Alolan native that's even more bizarre than half the aliens the Region's dealt with lately!

Reveal hidden contents

Dewpider by odraian

Seriously, the more I ponder this adorable little bugger's anatomy, more it becomes clear to me that it practically embodies the concept of 'creative liberties', and I love it! I'd personally recommend carrying a couple Ability Capsules if you do use it- while one Ability is clearly better for it in most cases, the other one really messes with a certain Gym Leader...

At this rate, you'll have access to the entire Pokedex when the run finally begins!

Lol. I don't think I'm gonna get even close to 100 but this is more than I thought was gonna happen. I think there's only like 4 more until I can have a full team in my party and a full box.

Quagsire that I usually name Quaggie. Mostly because Earthquake carried my first run, hard.

Another favourite is Aggron due to how bloody useful Metal burst and Heavy slam are, just need Sturdy to always get the move off. Aggron takes down Mega Altaria in one Heavy Slam due to the massive weight difference. Also works on Gardevoirs, klefkis (need 2) and anything that's small and light. I name it John Cena as a lark.