E18 Obtainability Updates [Spoilers]

BIGJRA

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods
Just now, DracostarA said:

Scyther and Bagon are obtainable too, so looks like every non-Legendary can be caught now if I'm correct?

Yep, and it should even be possible on a single savefile as none are limited event anymore

8 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Yep, and it should even be possible on a single savefile as none are limited event anymore

Another thing that we need to remember:

If we get access to Naganadel after Saphira, it's a present.

If we get it before Saphira, it's not a present, it's an act of mercy by Ame.

21 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

what about only getting litten after team aqua application quest and only getting oshawott after team magma application quest. 

I know the obtainability list does not say it is a limited event but if it does not change in e18 you have to pick the other one as the starter to get everything in one savefile without trading.

Just now, peden said:

what about only getting litten after team aqua application quest and only getting oshawott after team magma application quest. 

I know the obtainability list does not say it is a limited event but if it does not change in e18 you have to pick the other one as the starter to get everything in one savefile without trading.

If they were only available through events where you choose the pokemon you get from that event it would still be limited event.

1 minute ago, peden said:

This is kind of like the Pinsir and Heracross event in which you have to choose one over the other. Eventually, you will be able to get both. If it's not E18, then it'll be in E19 probably in the wild.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

If they were only available through events where you choose the pokemon you get from that event it would still be limited event.

I know but there are no other way to get them  than getting one from a gang quest and the other as starter

Just now, peden said:

I know but there are no other way to get them  than getting one from a gang quest and the other as starter

If it has been updated for E18 then it is quite possible they have become available.

Guest Relinquished

I knew it! It isn't strong enough to be considered "uber", plus in Rejuvenation's side story, it is encountered early on! Let alone, it fits in Reborn's setting just perfectly!