E18 Obtainability Updates [Spoilers]

BIGJRA

10 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

maybe we will get the option to bring 1 legendary pokemon against the elite, because of the potential of each of them having there own legendary pokemon.

I mean why should Anna be the only one witha legendary ?

Maybe it would go like this (depends on which of them we will fight):

Anna: Nostra(Jirachi)

El: Arceus or Bennett: Genesect

Laura (Shaymin-Sky)

Heather (Lugia/Ho-oh/Rayquaza or Yveltal)

I think if any one of these characters had a legend on their team, they wouldn't be in any of the predicaments they've managed to be in, aside from maybe Anna.  But then again, we still don't have 100% confirmation that Nostra is even a real Jirachi so... there's that.  If Laura had Shaymin, Byxbysion Wasteland would probably never have existed, and the Reborn Restoration Project wouldn't have taken nearly as long.  I don't see how Genesect would end up on Bennett's team for any real lore reason since we've battled him before and know he hasn't had one.  El having Arceus would be too anticlimactic because how in any way could a champion/final boss top having the one pokemon the entire lore of this game is centered around?  And well, if Heather had any one of those, she never would have been able to be held hostage my Blake.  

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Tacos said:

I think if any one of these characters had a legend on their team, they wouldn't be in any of the predicaments they've managed to be in, aside from maybe Anna.  But then again, we still don't have 100% confirmation that Nostra is even a real Jirachi so... there's that.  If Laura had Shaymin, Byxbysion Wasteland would probably never have existed, and the Reborn Restoration Project wouldn't have taken nearly as long.  I don't see how Genesect would end up on Bennett's team for any real lore reason since we've battled him before and know he hasn't had one.  El having Arceus would be too anticlimactic because how in any way could a champion/final boss top having the one pokemon the entire lore of this game is centered around?  And well, if Heather had any one of those, she never would have been able to be held hostage my Blake.  

that might be true but what if they don't have them yet but will obtain them later ?

We already know that arceus is sealed in the Citae.

Maybe all the other legendary pokemon are sealed behind those mysterious gates that are scattered across the region.

There was one underwater inside Ametrine Mountain. Maybe it's Kyogre.

I also think that there was one inside Pyrous Mountain which might hint at Groudon and/or Heatran.

Maybe we will need the four keys to open them and release the legends.

That might even be Lin's Goal: Maybe she wants the four keys to release the legends and then use the keys to control them.

I mean, if the keys are strong enough to even seal arceus himself, it shouldn't  be to farfetched.

4 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

that might be true but what if they don't have them yet but will obtain them later ?

We already know that arceus is sealed in the Citae.

Maybe all the other legendary pokemon are sealed behind those mysterious gates that are scattered across the region.

There was one underwater inside Ametrine Mountain. Maybe it's Kyogre.

I also think that there was one inside Pyrous Mountain which might hint at Groudon and/or Heatran.

Maybe we will need the four keys to open them and release the legends.

That might even be Lin's Goal: Maybe she wants the four keys to release the legends and then use the keys to control them.

I mean, if the keys are strong enough to even seal arceus himself, it shouldn't  be to farfetched.

Those doors have all been removed as of a few episodes ago iirc.  If anything, they may make a return for post-game specifically because they probably pertain to the legendary pokemon.  But as of right now, the likelihood that there can be a reasonable explanation for each of the Elite Four getting a legend (aside from Anna) without the story getting muddled and skewed into a confusing place is fairly little if you ask me.  It would definitely make for a welcome challenge, but I find it unlikely at this point.  

Guest Relinquished

Hmm, now only 

Torchic

Scyther

Bagon

remain and Oshawott/Litten, to be both met (instead of only one per play). Having lost on Froakie, i still insist the other 3 will not be available, though...

Oh hey, most overrated/overhyped Mon is now available. Can't *wait* for it to start showing up everywhere...

In seriousness, the only Mon I really cared for was Breloom and I'm glad it's finally a thing, a few episodes later than I feel like it should have showed up >_>

2 hours ago, The God Fist said:

Torchic is now an event. Ame has also confirmed that the obtainable list is now fully updated for this episode.

is it bad some part of me is doing an evil cackle thinking about all the people who will wait for Episode 19 to finally get their legends, bagon and scyther?

Guest Relinquished
1 hour ago, Lord Drakyle said:

is it bad some part of me is doing an evil cackle thinking about all the people who will wait for Episode 19 to finally get their legends, bagon and scyther?

No need for that. Dragonite works and Scizor is overrated. Besides, there are people content by getting only Tyranitar. Salamence is the best mixed attacker, makes sense to arrive last...

No more updates, No Scyther, Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ohwell, Guess I'll just use Aegislash and Metagross and Excadrill then.

oh and atleast I'm getting a better dragon then Drampa in form of Hydregion.

6 hours ago, HUEnd said:

>No Scyther for E18

Lights off his torch and saves it for E19

E19 will be the last episode iirc, so by that logic everything that wasn't in E18 will be obtainable in some way then. Unless Ame really wants to pull a sadistic move and make one mon unobtainable. Can't be budew anymore, tho.

16 minutes ago, sdddf4 said:

*Ame proceeds to just never release Scyther as we wallow in our tears*

Well, there was that one time long ago, when starting off Wonder Trade, that some "Gym leaders" "traded away" pokemon (a starting catalog to start the system off). One of those mons was a Scizor iirc. By that, someone should be able to trade you a Scyther/Scizor without messing with the game itself. It's not quite the same as being obtainable, but if you're desperate, it is an option.