Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

6 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Well apparently, he's been working on 4 new projects. 3 are done and 1 is in the works still.

Part of me is looking forward to the new content, another part of me is worried that Nappy is going to overwork himself again which may lead to him getting sick again/ reallt tired. I think it affected him that bad that some weeks last year he only posted 1 or 2 vids (eg 1 yokai ep and 1 Reborn). If he can make sure he can balance everything and still be ok then I'm all for it

31 minutes ago, Candy said:

Well me thinks the glitch field fits Terra because 1. she a L33T H4CK3R and 2. her rawrchomp has its fairy weakness eliminated

Ice, water, grass. What do they have in common on the glitch field? They all special and Terra likes to spam amnesia negating all her weaknesses 

Just now, LeoYT said:

Ice, water, grass. What do they have in common on the glitch field? They all special and Terra likes to spam amnesia negating all her weaknesses 

wooo that's even more smaht move Terra-san

what I want to know is how nexus finally beat the mewtwo..

I Also want to give a shoutout to tiger shark max in the comments who points out stuff in the episode some of which gets a laugh out of me.

I am also curious about what napps new series unfortunately I don't think it will be a solo reborn nuzlocke until he finishes the pentaop and by that time he wont be as familiar with the early part of the game also speaking of his eventual solo reborn lp im curious how he fares since ampharos is gone XD

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump...... I guess. This thread just hit Page 2(well not anymore because I saved it from impending doom).

Still no penta-op and not only that still no other video's on his youtube channel.  His recent activity has been all twitch streaming.  They're only at Terra and it's currently up to episode 82.  To think of how much more they have to go through and we all know from here on out all the gym and boss battles will be full episodes in themselves, I can see this series going up to if not past episode 150.  It's getting to the point for me where I feel like this series will end before they reach the end.

But with all that aside. I'm curious as to what other big name groups you want to see play this game or attempt a nuzlocke.  For me it's TeamFourStar.  I know they won't as they mentioned at one point that they won't do fan games due to reasons, but I would still love to see it happen.

1 minute ago, Juice said:

Nappy does not care about YT anymore. It's painfully clear. 

umm didn't he say he wouldn't be uploading vids for a while because a relative passed away?

6 minutes ago, Candy said:

umm didn't he say he wouldn't be uploading vids for a while because a relative passed away?

Idk about that. I know he's doing a Tomb Raider marathon playthrough on Twitch and he has 4 new Pokemon playthroughs he's gonna be doing. 3 of them are done or started or whatever and 1 has yet to be started and he wants them all to be started before anything gets uploaded.

Just now, J-Awesome_One said:

Idk about that. I know he's doing a Tomb Raider marathon playthrough on Twitch and he has 4 new Pokemon playthroughs he's gonna be doing. 3 of them are done or started or whatever and 1 has yet to be started and he wants them all to be started before anything gets uploaded.

o wow man is a busy man

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, Juice said:

Nappy does not care about YT anymore. It's painfully clear. 

Y'know, he's made it very clear multiple times that this is not the case, and that if it becomes the case, it will be stated very clearly that he is moving away from youtube. The guy has a personal life too, let alone the fact that penta-op also requires 4 other busy people too. he's lost another relative fairly recently and just months after the first one that's gotta be really hard. A twitch stream can just be set up and started, and will have a nice positive atmosphere, while a video is going to require the investment of all the editing and things, and then all the nasty complaining comments that come from YT, especially after not uploading for a while. so be patient. plus as others have said he has a bunch of new things being set up and in the works so they'll be eating time

1 minute ago, DreamblitzX said:

Y'know, he's made it very clear multiple times that this is not the case, and that if it becomes the case, it will be stated very clearly that he is moving away from youtube. The guy has a personal life too, let alone the fact that penta-op also requires 4 other busy people too. he's lost another relative fairly recently and just months after the first one that's gotta be really hard. A twitch stream can just be set up and started, and will have a nice positive atmosphere, while a video is going to require the investment of all the editing and things, and then all the nasty complaining comments that come from YT, especially after not uploading for a while. so be patient.

those peepos who complain... I wish I could shove some 🍭 in their mouths so they can have a sugar rush and be happy and not say nasty stuff :3

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Candy said:

those peepos who complain... I wish I could shove some 🍭 in their mouths so they can have a sugar rush and be happy and not say nasty stuff :3

I swear you were gonna say something COMPLETELY different! XD Lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

The guy has a personal life too, let alone the fact that penta-op also requires 4 other busy people too.

Plus isn't Twit getting prepped to start College (?) too so dunno how much that has to do with it.

Also Nappy wouldn't want to go back to recording a series that people give him so much shit for after a series of negative events happening in life. Plus he still uploaded on NappyTheGreat (just finished watching the Yokai watch series)

• Like 1

These guys need to set up a 5 hour time frame with each other to start recording. That's a very hard thing to do with even 1 other person. Even 3 months without an episode wouldn't be a surprise.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 5:32 PM, nepeta100 said:

I Also want to give a shoutout to tiger shark max in the comments who points out stuff in the episode some of which gets a laugh out of me.

Thanks glad you like them

• 3 weeks later...

They also took a bit of a hiatus from the Insurgence penta-op after the final version was released. Everyone just needs to chill, it's not like they have forgotten about it.

Edited by Data567