Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

• Global Mods

I've only just started the episode, but regardless of the technicalities of losing or not, all I needed to hear was "we're playing through the rest of this game because it's dope" 

my mind is at ease

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Felix~ said:

You ever think maybe one of them checks this thread btw?

19 hours ago, Wolfox said:

I doubt it, but if anyone would find it it would be Mo. He would be the guy to get an account here to ask some things and look some things up, finding this and in turn just saying "Wow wtf I didn't know it was this big a think on the official site"

what y'all talking about nappy straight called y'all out for guessing at when he was gonna lose 😅 im pretty sure he mentioned reading this thread anyway

5 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

did she even know this exist?

hi! dan and i have been watching

16 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

yeah, that was good to hear. I just wanna know how @Amethyst felt about that one

havent watched today's yet but god blessss if so, that's a lot of stress away~

now in spite of continuing to go i hope they do easy off the nuzlocke thing only because otherwise grinding will be such a drag for them as they lose mons in the late game >~<

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

what y'all talking about nappy straight called y'all out for guessing at when he was gonna lose 😅 im pretty sure he mentioned reading this thread anyway

now in spite of continuing to go i hope they do easy off the nuzlocke thing only because otherwise grinding will be such a drag for them as they lose mons in the late game >~<

I believe he was talking about the comment section, which also kept naming moments where they would lose

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Same here, though we've seen a couple of them with a certain 'shared box' and there was one early incident of a large amount of rare candies in someones bag, so I think they might have a bit of 'assistance' with offscreen 'grinding' lol. which is definitely fair enough.

• Support Squad
4 hours ago, Amethyst said:

cant call me out when my guess was about spot on, straight pegged Shade for some ghostly brutality, not to mention like I think just the youtube comments are being youtube comments.

4 hours ago, ProjectIceman said:

Most likely. We all know how toxic the YT comment section can get lol

He straight up replied to one of my comments saying to have faith, and all I can say is "Faith will not help. Numbers will not help. Tactics will not help. Friends will not help. and Jay certainly will not help"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LeoYT said:

He straight up replied to one of my comments saying to have faith, and all I can say is "Faith will not help. Numbers will not help. Tactics will not help. Friends will not help. and Jay certainly will not help"

Lin: "Now you're getting it."

Image result for pokemon reborn lin approved

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LeoYT said:

It is going to be hilarious if Nappy ever double-take upon seeing Lin say that line.

3 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

It is going to be hilarious if Nappy ever double-take upon seeing Lin say that line.

ame needs to give them a special patch so Lin says it

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

ame needs to give them a special patch so Lin says it

you means like Suzerain actually making a patch just for them while the rest keep a broken game (and breaking his own hacking rules?)

54 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

you means like Suzerain actually making a patch just for them while the rest keep a broken game (and breaking his own hacking rules?)

Wowow I'm turning on the Salt-water taffy mode lel

Also I'm finally all caught up~ but I thought in an earlier episode they said the penta-Op don't lose unless every one of them whites out on the same fight? I mean they lost individually but they're still winning as the group...

Just now, Candy said:

Wowow I'm turning on the Salt-water taffy mode lel

Also I'm finally all caught up~ but I thought in an earlier episode they said the penta-Op don't lose unless every one of them whites out on the same fight? I mean they lost individually but they're still winning as the group...

yeah, Twit was talking about that as a technicality but I don't think NAPPY wanted to be reminded of the fact that Mister 2 boxes saved him

• Haha 2

On 8/21/2018 at 3:00 AM, Amethyst said:

After the bloodbath that was my Colosseum Nuzlocke, I can tell you that they probably will not until Solaris. Once they see that, I think they'll change their minds rather quickly but I was hoping they'd change it before that so one of them can beat it in which later they'll go "WTF my screen is different" considering all the branching paths. I get why they are continuing it so that they can change Pokemon around, but I really do think they should change the rulesets a tad bit to help make the game a little less tedious.

Well besides Nexus, they dealt with the ZEL pretty easily. Also Mo and Nexus' concern for Amaria was kinda touching. I'm still surprised Amaria didn't outright die after getting superpowered. Like the game plays people getting hit by stuff like that mostly straight (Terra and her hammer aside) so that always made my eyebrows rise. 

• Veterans
1 minute ago, Dex said:

Well besides Nexus, they dealt with the ZEL pretty easily. Also Mo and Nexus' concern for Amaria was kinda touching. I'm still surprised Amaria didn't outright die after getting superpowered. Like the game plays people getting hit by stuff like that mostly straight (Terra and her hammer aside) so that always made my eyebrows rise. 

An explanation suggested a long while back that Ame liked was that in the battle between Solaris and Amaria, Solaris' Tyranitar had used a Superpower or two already, so it's attack had been lowered enough for Amaria to survive it.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Azeria said:

An explanation suggested a long while back that Ame liked was that in the battle between Solaris and Amaria, Solaris' Tyranitar had used a Superpower or two already, so it's attack had been lowered enough for Amaria to survive it.

That... Actually makes a lot of sense.