Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

some top quality content from Moheat there. And I wonder how long it'll take for Nexus to find out Shelly is 12 after literally being told she is by the game...

56 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

i know i haven't watch it for a few episodes but WTF Charlotte sounds like she has been smoking her WHOLE life compared to her first introduction voice 

What would you have done if they have her a Patty/Selma sorta voice? 😂

8 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

this raises a question with me: how will Mo react when he sees the bloody room/bed next episode?

He would probably be slightly freaked out. I didn't realise that the staby staby child npc was removed until my most recent play through.

The fact that they left the orphanage kind of bothers me a bit; I know they don't care nor know about the points (and neither do I much with this playthrough), but Shelly is also a portable pokemon center like most partner characters.

14 minutes ago, Savo said:

The fact that they left the orphanage kind of bothers me a bit; I know they don't care nor know about the points (and neither do I much with this playthrough), but Shelly is also a portable pokemon center like most partner characters.

They always seem to forget about that. Haha.

Wait. Who said they'd get blown back in the orphanage? That's like really easy to get through.

Wait. Whoa Whoa. Hold the fuck up? Does Charlotte literally spoil about the circus and ringleader right there?! Omg! That's like so... Ugh! Idk why but I find that really cool.

same I was like theres not a single boss like battle in that entire area and every battle is a double battle with shelly who heals you after every one this is not difficult in any sense of the word

I always kind of felt insulted by the copious healing. I remember when I first met Cheren in Diamond Version, alllll them long years ago, and was like... uh-oh. This could be too easy to get used to. What I appreciated about the DP healing partners, though, was that for the most part they were all in places for sidequesting. Rusty or whatever for Iron Island, the little girl for the Gible cave, and Miley for that place east of Victory Road. Other than Cheren, it wasn't a constant thing unlike Reborn. I personally would prefer the more hostile zones to be free of allies to help, like with Tanzen Mountain. But tis no big deal for the Orphanage, I guess.

That said, it did bug me that these guys didn't realize Shelly would heal them. They should have figured out by now that this is a thing, since Fern healed their teams. I hate to insult them, since I would never survive to even see Julia's perky face in a Nuzelock, but... they are not stupid, they're just not paying attention like they should to little details. Still.

6 minutes ago, Feng Lei said:

I always kind of felt insulted by the copious healing. I remember when I first met Cheren in Diamond Version, alllll them long years ago, and was like... uh-oh. This could be too easy to get used to. What I appreciated about the DP healing partners, though, was that for the most part they were all in places for sidequesting. Rusty or whatever for Iron Island, the little girl for the Gible cave, and Miley for that place east of Victory Road. Other than Cheren, it wasn't a constant thing unlike Reborn. I personally would prefer the more hostile zones to be free of allies to help, like with Tanzen Mountain. But tis no big deal for the Orphanage, I guess.

That said, it did bug me that these guys didn't realize Shelly would heal them. They should have figured out by now that this is a thing, since Fern healed their teams. I hate to insult them, since I would never survive to even see Julia's perky face in a Nuzelock, but... they are not stupid, they're just not paying attention like they should to little details. Still.

They always seem to do that in any game though from what I've seen.

13 minutes ago, Feng Lei said:

you mean Barry right(aka Best Rival if you disagree then we'll have to agree to disagree), cuz Cheren is Gen 5.

That episode was pretty interesting. I'm sad we didn't get to see Nexus' Excadrill in battle (if he did use it, I didn't see it). I'm also so happy Jay finally has an electabuzz. Something seems right in the world. 

Though I can't wait for them to face the other leaders. They think they have it easy now. Just wait until Shade, and Aya. They aren't ready. Heck, they aren't ready for Terra. 

• Global Mods
10 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Wait. Who said they'd get blown back in the orphanage? That's like really easy to get through.

Wait. Whoa Whoa. Hold the fuck up? Does Charlotte literally spoil about the circus and ringleader right there?! Omg! That's like so... Ugh! Idk why but I find that really cool.

wait what's this?

3 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

haha I was quite confused there for a second.

Yea. I only saw it on screen for like a quick second and I thought it said master and then thought that this was like a clever way to future of the circus in the game and whatnot.