Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

8 minutes ago, Anthony810 said:

We have Anju's Pednant which is still has yet to serve it's purpose and Madame X knows WHO we are and WHAT we are. I wonder what new things await for us and I seriously wanna win this tournament festival thing that we somehow got in by unknown means..... AND beat the living out of Nim for what *IT* has been doing. With how Venam is now I cannot ship Venam ;-;

Anju's Pendant is used to access an area in Evergreen Forest off of Akuwa Town. In said area, you can catch Piplup (and Empoleon if you have the proper amount of badges).

OK , 78% , we are almost there sooo ...... I want to know , what do you thing will happen in this Version guys ?

I think we will stop Nim from going stone mode  ,  and maybe meet Saki (not so sure that will happen, but still it might) and maybe meet Adam , i think he is the next gym leader to defeat isnt he ?

7 hours ago, AnnDy said:

OK , 78% , we are almost there sooo ...... I want to know , what do you thing will happen in this Version guys ?

I think we will stop Nim from going stone mode  ,  and maybe meet Saki (not so sure that will happen, but still it might) and maybe meet Adam , i think he is the next gym leader to defeat isnt he ?

Well, it's confirmed to be tournament arc time, and that'll probably take up a lot of plot time, especially if something big happens in the middle or end to change things. After that, probably Bladestar stuff based on what the preview showed at the end of V10. 

6 hours ago, Campanella said:

Well, it's confirmed to be tournament arc time, and that'll probably take up a lot of plot time, especially if something big happens in the middle or end to change things. After that, probably Bladestar stuff based on what the preview showed at the end of V10. 

And I have to say, thank the lord. Honestly, I would have preferred doing stuff in Grand Dream City over time travel shenanigans. We'll finally be able to

1. Resolve the politics in GDC (Investigate Cassandra, Operate as a member of BladeStar if you chose that route, possibly take down "Lorna".) 

2. Participate in that GDC tournament and make everyone else look Incompetent as a trainer. Kanon and Aelita will probably be finished with their journeys as well. 

3. Take down some shapeshifters.

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

And I have to say, thank the lord. Honestly, I would have preferred doing stuff in Grand Dream City over time travel shenanigans. We'll finally be able to

1. Resolve the politics in GDC (Investigate Cassandra, Operate as a member of BladeStar if you chose that route, possibly take down "Lorna".) 

2. Participate in that GDC tournament and make everyone else look Incompetent as a trainer. Kanon and Aelita will probably be finished with their journeys as well. 

3. Take down some shapeshifters.

Hmm, I personally don't know if completing the GDC arc in this Version is feasible. There's too many unknowns right now, and although I expect most (if not all) of them to be revealed, explaining and then resolving them all (plus/alongside having a tournament arc) seems like a lot of content.

In the initial post, Jan showed us a screenshot of the player using Dive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe we have the badge to use that yet. I know that the TM for Dive is obtainable at Axis High, but if we don't have the required badge yet, would that mean there will be content beyond one badge this version?

16 hours ago, Campanella said:

ohh yeahh , i forgot about this , well its not like we will win this tournament , most likely :

1- we will lose to some strong opponent

2- be forced to quit by somebody

3-or we wont go at all

Either way se are still going on to beat all the leaders.

8 hours ago, Lucky98 said:

In the initial post, Jan showed us a screenshot of the player using Dive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe we have the badge to use that yet. I know that the TM for Dive is obtainable at Axis High, but if we don't have the required badge yet, would that mean there will be content beyond one badge this version?

Yeah I'm too curious to know what does our  character being 'The Interceptor' means and about Melia's golden light arceus powers and the prophecies at the Odd house in Goldenleaf and about Defaux and Alexandra and Nim's and Damien's relationship and so many things I can go on blabbering about😆 Excited!

• Upvote 1

Sorry if this has been answered before but the side story, Where Love Lies, has me curious. One of the side story's unique gameplay mechanics is that it has follower pokemon, is Jan planing on porting this into the main game? Also is it safe to assume that when this new version comes out Dusk Lycanroc will be implemented like it was in Reborn? (No unique ability, just time based)

• Like 1

• Developers
49 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

Sorry if this has been answered before but the side story, Where Love Lies, has me curious. One of the side story's unique gameplay mechanics is that it has follower pokemon, is Jan planing on porting this into the main game? Also is it safe to assume that when this new version comes out Dusk Lycanroc will be implemented like it was in Reborn? (No unique ability, just time based)

Probably not. The following script in general  is really buggy and requires overworld sprites of all the pokemon which is zzzz. On the bright side, i think there are mods for that on this forum.

Edit:

WLL had following Pokemon because of the low # of set Pokemon. So it was really easy to set up. Unfortunately the main game isnt as easy, haha.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Also, Why does Amber blame Venam for starting the great Fire of Gearen City?

The answer was explained in “Where Love Lies”. Amber is telling the truth- or at least, as she sees it. Her memory was replaced.

Alternatively, it could just be a case of her being an aggressive and unwise child, having deliberately put the blame for the tragedy on someone who had done them a minor ill recently, and remembering that blame incorrectly so frequently in the ensuing decade or so that it ultimately became her truth. The memory replacer wasn't interested in 3rd parties that weren't directly related to their goal, after all.

i literally no-lifed this game for 3 days. now i can return to being a semi-responsible person. i hope...
say, what's there to do now? also, is there a TM list? I'd like to collect them...
will we get anything on ren in v11?
and is it possible to trade on reju? ive seen stuff that makes me think it might be but i'm new, so idk