[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

I saw the coyote mentioned above and I just want to correct an error I see,  the coyote has always needed a role, not alignment. Meaning Lykos is safe. 

Apparently I am going to get punished if it don't vote. Nobody start a bw in me or L'belle for this, this is a throwaway vote that exists to dodg a bullet.

Eliminate:L'belle

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

I saw the coyote mentioned above and I just want to correct an error I see,  the coyote has always needed a role, not alignment. Meaning Lykos is safe. 

Apparently I am going to get punished if it don't vote. Nobody start a bw in me or L'belle for this, this is a throwaway vote that exists to dodg a bullet.

Eliminate:L'belle

I just said I revived Lykos and you vote me.

Eliminate: DigitalAmber

41 minutes ago, sailboat said:

i was pinged by @Walpurgis. But... My answer is: I dunno :thonking:

... thanks

14 minutes ago, L'Belle said:

I just said I revived Lykos and you vote me.

Eliminate: DigitalAmber

he's voting you because yesterday we almost bandwagon on him for not voting 

And you are not going to be lynched due to that. I picked a name that had no votes on it because I knew that person would not die. I simply vote you and hope you do not get lynched, which will not happen due to no one being foolish enough to bw on you. 

I dont want want you to die, I chose a random target who I knew would not be lynched to have a vote so I would not be punished by our boat host. 

42 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

And you are not going to be lynched due to that. I picked a name that had no votes on it because I knew that person would not die. I simply vote you and hope you do not get lynched, which will not happen due to no one being foolish enough to bw on you. 

I dont want want you to die, I chose a random target who I knew would not be lynched to have a vote so I would not be punished by our boat host. 

Abstaining is allowed in this game, isn't it?

Same with what I've said the other game. Still very busy haven't really read through the game as such. I'll [Abstain] for now because I can't make the right decision without actually analyzing. I'll take the time to see things through 2 irl days from now

While I have the slightest idea on what Amine is exactly trying to do from that vote, it seems better to see him flip than letting it fall into further obscurity. There's no fool in here, and with the absence of defense it kinda draws me to the point where it's safe to do so.

Therefore, [Eliminate] Amine

How is talking in l33t suspicious :thonk:

Yes lynch me daddy i've been naughty uwu

seriously though, i've been protecting your ass for two nights @Venus you just cant vote me thot

[NIGHT 3]

Well for some weird reason the peeps decided to eliminate the memer McKapper. But hey a boat doesnt judge! A vote does.

The trolls are active tonight.

Hacker B you are to attack tonight.

You guys have 24 hrs to send me your night actions.

Player List:

1. Walpurgis

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal

7. pcmay

8. paul25

11. DigitalAmber

12. Corso

13. L'Belle

14. Candy

16. Hypurr

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

19. Anti_Hero

20. Venus

21. CrimsonDragon21

22. March Hare Divergent

23. McKapper ??? Of the friendly users

[Day 4]

Candy full on angery reax spammed the thread saying somthing along the lines that

Spoiler

Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! Bok Choi I DARE YOU TO VISIT ME AGAIN!!! 

Meanwhile, Anti_Hero left the server because he can no longer take the trolling.

You guys have 48 hrs to discuss your next move.

Player List:

1. Walpurgis

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal

7. pcmay

8. paul25

10. LykosHand ??? of the friendly users

11. DigitalAmber

12. Corso

13. L'Belle

14. Candy

16. Hypurr