[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rip Towns. Amine and Anti were towns but I swear, I didn't imagine them to be town for obvious perspectual reasons smh. ;-;

In the meantime, Apparently Candy spammed something stating Bok choice as potential visiter to her. I could not comprehend that properly the reasons for that. However, That might have been caused due to the action of some roles or alignment. Anyway, I am clueless and idk. :thonk:

1 minute ago, Paul25 said:

Rip Towns. Amine and Anti were towns but I swear, I didn't imagine them to be town for obvious perspectual reasons smh. ;-;

In the meantime, Apparently Candy spammed something stating Bok choice as potential visiter to her. I could not comprehend that properly the reasons for that. However, That might have been caused due to the action of some roles or alignment. Anyway, I am clueless and idk. :thonk:

*should be a potential visiter to her once again.

Oh so same alignment visiter sounds the probable case. That explains itself why Candy and Bok were deemed to be quite neutral during the voting time. Hmm, I can't be sure at this either 'cuz it may not be the real case as analyzed by us.

@Alaris

I want to kill someone. How could you roleblock me again? I hate you, whoever you are =_=U

You are making another suspicious comment. Not sure if you are just joking or not.

Shortly before the day ended, there came a lot of votes for Amine. Not sure if it was to keep their fellow Paul25 alive and shift the vote over to a town, but they are all suspicious (Venus, Hypurr and Seal)

My vote for now

[Eliminate] Paul25

I assure you I'm sincere. In the first night the roleblock was different though, I could strictly perform the action but it had no effect. I think Amine was responsible of it. The second night and this last night I have been roleblocked by an annoying pop-up. Idk if they're town or mafia though, and why they appear to have that fixation with me.

(???) I think I don't follow your train of thought, Venus.

A troll attack was executed this night and hacker attacks haven't been performed consecutively by the same person, so implying that Alaris has an ability that allows him to kill would be putting a target in his back. I don't even know where that question is coming from (???) If someone has a night kill that doesn't align with any of those of the two possible mafia factions (nor Dolan, who killed the eefviiay N1) chances are that that person is some kind of vigilante (even though such role doesn't exist in this game). 

Tbh I won't vote you because it wouldn't be the first time you slip and do something weird as town but that was a weird question. Or maybe I'm missing something. Maybe that something is a few hours of sleep.

Lia, I think you mean many hours of sleep

I agree with Crimson Dragon, but my vote goes to Venus because I abstained last day and Venus' vote last day seemed kinda random, but Paul had a pretty solid reason. Feel free to change my mind, guys.

[eliminate] Phoenix Wright Venus

Guest Sparkin'

Objection!

@Walpurgis: That is not true. A vigilante-type role may exist in the game.

Glitched Roles: 

Spoiler

These roles have effects that will diverge from what is indicated in the Roles List. Only players with glitched roles will be informed if their role is glitched and its specific effects. Upon investigation from other roles, they will appear as normal roles. Glitched roles may involve having inverse effects, irrelevant effects, weaker abilities, and other forms of alterations.

Let's look at the Moderator's description.

2. Moderator - 
Every night, the Moderator protects someone from being nightkilled. [User-exclusive Role; however, being a Glitched Role will not guarantee this]

A Moderator doing the inverse of its action would mean that they're capable of nightkilling players instead of protecting from nightkills.

Sorry jeez I have a life to tend to and I left the tab open

But I didn't answer your question cuz well..... I don't have a reason for visiting Candy. I'm just looking for info that could help uncover who the hackers and trolls are, but didn't find anything. shrugs 

I find it interesting how you're immediately turning on me instead of offering an alternative person for me to vote on :/

It's really strange that every night that person is blocking you Alaris btw. But i don't have anything on you, so for now i think that you're innocent.

Anyway i'm thinking that Bok and Candy can be hackers, since Bok visited her and nothing more happened. Also this phrase that you said Bok it's really strange: "But I didn't answer your question cuz well..... I don't have a reason for visiting Candy. I'm just looking for info that could help uncover who the hackers and trolls are, but didn't find anything. shrugs"

Hmmmm well then do you have some info for us? And also you don't have a reason, but then you said that you're looking for some info. So you have a reason for visiting Candy.

I'm tempted to vote you or Candy now.

Oof I'm an innocent smol candy, and pretty attractive so I donut see anything strange in Veggie-kun checking me out at night~ ;)

Anyhow, my role doesn't lemme explore at all so I'm basically a tree stump.

Candy pls~ O_O

I check info, so obviously nothing happened except Candy calling me out the next day. I know it looks suspicious, but the only info I have is that Candy didn't do anything last night and isn't a danger to the users, and I didn't think that was pertinent enough to just randomly share.
I don't have any reason to check Candy specifically, because I'm just going through people who seem quiet in the discussion, because there seemed to be enough people already talking about the more active ones.