[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hackers find their partners if they target them with their night kill, so if that was true you would have to have been targeted by someone else than bok (because you would have needed to be protected in order to survive) or you are a hacker too. 

Ali I didn't mean to say I had to defend myself. You said you wanted to hear more info from me but I meant to say that I didn't really have anything to say, if that makes sense.

I could waste my abstain right now but it seems the Candy bandwagon is already unstoppable so I might as well vote for her.

[ELIMINATE] Candy

[Night 4]

Looks like everyone simply decided that Candy was worth banning. 

Well see ya around ye sweet thing. o/

Hacker C you are to attack tonight.

You guys have 24 hrs to send me your night actions.

Player List:

1. Walpurgis

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal

7. pcmay

8. paul25

10. LykosHand ??? of the friendly users

11. DigitalAmber

12. Corso

13. L'Belle

14. Candy ??? of the friendly users

16. Hypurr

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

20. Venus

21. CrimsonDragon21

22. March Hare Divergent > Alistair

[Day 5]

Lets see... Looks like nothing worth mentioning happened last night. What? I'm doing my job ok?

you guys have 48 hrs to discuss your next move.

Player List:

1. Walpurgis

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal

7. pcmay

8. paul25

10. LykosHand ??? of the friendly users

11. DigitalAmber

12. Corso

13. L'Belle

16. Hypurr

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

20. Venus

21. CrimsonDragon21

22. March Hare Divergent > Alistair

Bok being apparently confirmed innocent is a good thing. Too bad Candy had to be eliminated for that... but the way the voting went is interesting, too. After I had voted for her, a high number of people bandwagoned without really trying to look somewhere else. I'm fairly certain at least some of the voters are mafs who saw an occasion to easily eliminate a friendly user.

Other than myself, here's the list of players who voted for Candy: Corso, Venus, Lykos, Knightly, Hypurr, Paul, Seal. Not all of them are guilty ofc, but there's a very high chance several are. I think reviewing what we know about each of them would be a good way to start. Having joined the game late, I don't really have strong opinions about many of them, except that maybe Lykos seems trustworthy.

Ali, Lykos is already confirmed town because he died and was brought back to life. Prepare for a text wall and lots of reading:

(This just clicked in my head maybe I'm overthinking but here):

I don't know about you guys, but it's clear to me that Venus has antagonized the users a whole lot. Me, Candy, randomly jumping votes from Paul to the Amine bandwagon on Day 3 for no clear reason.
If he indeed is in the Trolls faction like I suspect, his initial vote on day two starts to make sense as well. (He voted Nicki with no other reason than that "Your copypasta deserves punishment". Yes, he got rid of a lurker, but if Venus is a Troll, he wouldn't know the lurkers from the users).
He started the wagon that killed Nicki, and (this is just speculation but) just as Day 2 was about to end and Nicki was about to die, he switched over to voting for Paul to throw suspicion off himself  if indeed Nicki turned out to be town. (Lucky for him, she wasn't)
Venus also accused Paul of trying to start a bandwagon against Amber Day 2, but it was Candy who first voted for Amber in the first place. Paul was following Candy (Who we now know is innocent), but Paul was also more vocal, making him an easier target for a lynch. Because of this, I also argue that Paul is on a different team than Venus.

This isn't to say Paul and Amber are completely innocent, Paul could very well be neither a Troll or a user, and Amber could easily be on the same team as Venus, but I will say that Venus, in my eyes, is the most dangerous to the remaining users.

If there's a flaw in my reasoning, please let me know. And I want to hear what Venus has to say

TL;DR, [eliminate] Venus 

Alright Alistair makes sense. We might be able to deduce who the mafia is in this way.

MR. KNIGHTLY! WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!

Don't worry I'll make him talk.

Edited by Mr. Knightly

ALRIGHT THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR YOU FUCKIN' POP UP

Look. Kill me already. It's better. I'm like-- the most important role ever. Kill me plz

Also... Bok, what you said makes sense to me, but I'll stick to my gut feeling for the time being.

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

@Alaris Then i have a question for you, what's your role? You have the most important role, so i guess that you can protect people? If yes, then you don't have to die kek. 

Also i agree with Bok and i have two suspects now: Lia and Venus. I have like 0 proof but well i will try this.

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

Guest Sparkin'

Hold It!

4URxkvC.gif

Mr. Bok, I believe that your testimony is very unreliable. Thinking of me as guilty for merely that reason is not an acceptable accusation against me. 

Allow me to prove you...

Cross Examination

@Bok Choi @Venus

-------------------------------

Spoiler

Music:

Spoiler

Ali, Lykos is already confirmed town because he died and was brought back to life. Prepare for a text wall and lots of reading:

(This just clicked in my head maybe I'm overthinking but here):I don't know about you guys, but it's clear to me that Venus has antagonized the users a whole lot. Me, Candy, randomly jumping votes from Paul to the Amine bandwagon on Day 3 for no clear reason.

Hold It!

P564ISf.gif

Are you sure you're not mistaken, Mr. Bok? In none of my votes, I have never antagonized any player. Furthermore, I have not voted you before in this entire game.

And also, on that matter, I think I have the right to point out my beliefs were I to suspect someone. If I am not allowed to suspect you, then you are not allowed to suspect me as well. See the problem?

I believe you should take a deep breath if my accusation has gone to your head, Mr. Bok.

If he indeed is in the Trolls faction like I suspect, his initial vote on day two starts to make sense as well. (He voted Nicki with no other reason than that "Your copypasta deserves punishment". Yes, he got rid of a lurker, but if Venus is a Troll, he wouldn't know the lurkers from the users).

Hold It!

P564ISf.gif

There's nothing contradictory in your statement just now, but I find it odd how you assert that I am a Troll, but not even consider the possibility of being a Hacker, when it would still apply to the same conditions, which is the suspicious behaviour of getting rid of a lurker and switching my vote at the end.

But it is not something I can prove...at least not now.

He started the wagon that killed Nicki, and (this is just speculation but) just as Day 2 was about to end and Nicki was about to die, he switched over to voting for Paul to throw suspicion off himself  if indeed Nicki turned out to be town. (Lucky for him, she wasn't)

Hold It!

4URxkvC.gif

The defense asserts that the vote changing was not to throw suspicion off me, but rather that I wasn't sure about Nicki's alignment, and so I had voted someone who I had at least an inkling of a suspicion on them.

Venus also accused Paul of trying to start a bandwagon against Amber Day 2, but it was Candy who first voted for Amber in the first place. Paul was following Candy (Who we now know is innocent), but Paul was also more vocal, making him an easier target for a lynch. Because of this, I also argue that Paul is on a different team than Venus.

Hold It!

XrRQbfG.gif

Mr. Bok, I think that in this case the order of voters isn't important, as they have one in common: They voted Amber.

That is simply it. As you have said in a previous statement of yours, everyone has a life to pursue. Thinking that the order of voters is crucial, I do think that it would be against your claim, would it not?

And to add to it, I take this moment to tell you that we're not simply hunting for hackers, trolls and lurkers. We are also looking for our fellow users, meaning that we do not simply use their testimony to accuse them, but to prove their innocence as well.

This isn't to say Paul and Amber are completely innocent, Paul could very well be neither a Troll or a user, and Amber could easily be on the same team as Venus, but I will say that Venus, in my eyes, is the most dangerous to the remaining users.

If there's a flaw in my reasoning, please let me know. And I want to hear what Venus has to say

TL;DR, [eliminate] Venus 

Hold It!

OLb2p1N.gif

Nope, it doesn't flatter me at all that you think I'd be a dangerous mafia. But, to say that I'm a danger to the users.

I would like to ask you, Mr. Bok.

4URxkvC.gif

Do you have the evidence to back up your claim?

Edited by Sparkin'

The problem I have with voting Venus is that even if he seems scummy I know he perfectly could be town because it wouldn't be the first time he acts weird being town. In Back to the Basics he claimed to be a cop and to know that I was mafia when I was actually town. He then backed down on his accusation. I still thought he was mafia, but later in the game, he was killed and his innocence was revealed, so experience tells me that Venus can look scummy even if he is innocent. I know I voted him yesterday, but I won't vote him today. I also think I know why Bok accused Venus of being a troll. Bok has an investigative role, as revealed yesterday, so he must have investigated Venus this night and Venus showed up as innocent and trolls appear as innocent in cop reports on the nights they are not active (even nights). 

Also, inb4 anyone says I'm a troll defending my partner, take into account that 1) I have never had any regards for throwing under the bus a partner if necessary and 2) it would make no sense to build a fake antagonism between Venus and me to throw it now.

That said, I'm not concerned about being voted out of gut feeling. I'm sure there will be more solid reasons to vote someone else later in the day.

Honestly i'm waiting for Alaris' answer.

Also Bok if you really have some infos for us, then it's time to show them to us. Also i asked to you in the last day phase to make a list of which people you visited in all nights, so please tell us everything you know. Maybe with those informations, we can accuse someone, i'm not sure at 100% but if we don't try it, we will never know.

So Lykos asked for info, and when I looked back to check ...It does appear I've overlooked something on my part. 

Before I get to that though, here's what Lykos asked for:

My night two and three visits: Amber and Candy, but Candy's dead, and I know nothing you don't know about Amber cuz he didn't visit anybody.
Last night I visited Alaris, trying to figure out who (if anyone) was roleblocking him
Except me being an idiot didn't realize that popups only visit during the day and take effect at nights, so I don't know who (if anyone) is roleblocking him :/. Back at square one, it seems on that issue.

However, the most relevant piece of info (and the one which overturns my accusation against Venus in many ways), is that I can likely conclude Venus' role and maybe his alignment from my night 1 visit. (I'm like 90% sure, but if Venus is a glitch, who knows?). I didn't make the connection until now, but I am reluctant to say what and why though, cuz the Dolan may still be running around, but if nobody objects, I'll share.

Before I forget: [unvote] Venus

This is just a hunch, and if I'm to be honest, I have no evidence from the day or night phases to back this up, but: [vote] Hypurr 

dammit this and my inability to read properly is gonna get me killed

Edited by Bok Choi

Oh noooooo, we lost candy. Rip, I..I almost was believing that she is undoubtedly a non-user. I'm eagerly longing for scumhunting to actually take place but there are none occurring aside from the scumhunting on 2nd Day. :/

We gotta lynch a non-user right away to stay on the winning list. Hackers are informed about their potential partners oh damnit. Also, I have a zero clue regarding whether someone is a user or non-user.

As we can see through those night actions, there are some possible ways what happened:

• The Hacker found another member and is sharing a chat right now
  • The Hacker attacked someone with a vest (through the gifts) or the shitposter - need confirmation from others for that
  • The Moderator protected the person who was targeted
  • The Hacker tried to kill someone with the blessing of the Illuminaughty
  • Last but not least the Hacker got roleblocked

Somehow it's weird, but a possible Dolan kill never happened after Night One, even with the revealed Roles from some members. Not sure if he is just playing way to passive, cause there is still a Keyboard Warrior roaming around.

Right now my gut feeling tells me to vote for

[Eliminate] Alaris

@Alaris Well you said that you wanted to die =P or you can give some hints about which is your role, since you say that you have the most important role and then i wonder which is. 

I'm trying to figure out what's your role, that's all. I hope that you can help me.

Actually i should stop being impulsive, and I was tired last night, so might as well try to rationalize my vote.

I compared the list of who jumped on the Candy bandwagon vs. Who jumped on the Amine bandwagon, so here it is: (I may have missed people so let me know)

Amine: Venus, Hypurr, Seal, Lia, Paul

Candy: Corso, Venus, Lykos, Knightly, Hypurr, Paul, Seal. 

My hunch draws me towards Hypurr and Seal, and i'm inclined to give Lía the benefit of the doubt, as she was one of the few people who somewhat defended me and Candy. Paul is also a choice, but he's been fairly good at defending himself. Corso and Knightly I'm not sure about.

On the whole roleblocking thing, isn't it strange that the Dolan hasn't tried to kill me or Belle yet? Our roles are quite out there in the open, assuming Belle isn't trying to bait him. I would guess either Alaris is Dolan or the Dolan is dead (which could be the case, as the Dolan doesn't have a specified alliance).