[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

[Night 7]

Well looks like DigitalAmber got literally killed by a rumor. kek

Hacker C you are to attack tonight.

Trolls are active tonight.

You guys have 24 hrs to send me your night actions.

Player List:

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal

7. pcmay

8. paul25

11. DigitalAmber ??? of the friendly Users

12. Corso

13. L'Belle

16. Hypurr

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

21. CrimsonDragon21

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Day 8]

Your host reportin' fer duty! o7

Lets see...

L'Belle got hacked and is now framed for internet crimes. owo

Hypurr got trolled so hard, he quit the server altogether.

You guys have 48 hrs to discuss your next move.

Player List:

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal

7. pcmay

8. paul25

12. Corso

13. L'Belle ??? of the friendly users

16. Hypurr ??? codename Hacker C

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

21. CrimsonDragon21

So... right now, we have killed 2 hackers and 2 trolls. Do we know how many of each faction did we have at the beginning?

Based on Sailboat's previous messages, only "Hacker A", "Hacker B" and "Hacker C" got a kill action in the previous days. Therefore, I believe it's safe to assume that there were only three hackers. Two of them have been killed, so we have only 1 left.

For the sake of balancement, I'd say that there were 3 trolls too. 2 died, so 1 left as well.

Assuming that there are no more 3rd parties, we're 6 town vs. 2 mafia that can kill each other. It's an advantadgeous situation we should take profit of.

Therefore, I'll make a risky move.

For the first time in forever, I haven't been roleblocked. I now know Corso is mafia, 100% guaranteed.

I am saying this in hopes that Corso is a Hacker, so we lynch him today, and tomorrow I find the Troll and we lynch them. Because trolls are inactive next night, I will have an extra day to investigate. If Corso's a Troll, I'll probably die this night in hands of the remaining Hacker, so best of luck to the ones remaining. For me it's a 50/50 and I'd better take the chance before I (or certain other role) are killed anyway.

[Eliminate] Corso

Okay I will join you there Alaris. It would be a risky move for trolls or hackers to try to vote a town member as they would just get themselves voted the next day. 

[Eliminate] Corso

Edited by Mr. Knightly

@ Boat Can I please vote to eliminate Bean's corpse??? PLEASE!

Ok I would have voted L'Belle because I trusted Bean since he's supposed to be a friendly user but HE BETRAYED ME FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!!

Mh 6 mafs in 23 players it's not enough imo (example: Dive's Chronicles etc..., the only mafia game with two informed minorities before this one, had 8 mafs), so imo there were 4 trolls at the start of the game (and maybe 3 hackers).

Alaris I don't know why you're saying this but I'm town. Actually, I can't think of any role that could have given you that piece of info, but I have some hypotheses:

Your role is glitched;
My role is glitched (appears as mafia even if I'm town);

Someone (the one that didn't kill L'Belle) interfered with your action.

So please consider these options before voting me.

Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll be able to post again for this phase due to "irl issues", so I'll just vote for the most suspicious player imo:

[Eliminate] Mr. Knightly

Yeah, dw, it was a little experiment to see who bandwagoned faster. My role is not that good anyway xD

I agree that Mr. Knightly hasn't contributed much and tends to jump on bandwagons too easily. Therefore:

[Unvote] Corso

[Eliminate] Mr. Knightly

For now.

hmm. I don't know about your little "experiment". I mean that could be true, but alaris has been acting kinda suspicious all game, and just completely threw himself on another band wagon. Seems like a clever ploy to throw suspicion around. Also its pretty clear most people don't trust me (not sure why :() but I would like some reasons before you get people to vote a fellow town member. For now, for lack of a better option,

[Unvote] Corso

[Eliminate] Alaris

Okay from all the info we got now:

There was only 1 Third Party, if we can trust the info we got from the Deadchat

There are 3 Hackers: One of them remaining

Imo there are 4 Trolls, cause they are inhibited in their factional kill: So 2 remaining from now

We have 2 confirmed Town: Corso and BokChoi

The trap was a good idea, but we already know Corsos role and Allignment. So i don't think many would have fallen for that.

Mr.Knightly is somehow easily influenced, without asking how they got to that information. I am not defending him, but i don't think he is Mafia.

Furthermore my role is not an Information-seeking one, so i hope others could give more Insight.

Wait um
@CrimsonDragon21 Why is Corso confirmed town? Did I miss something? 
I think Alaris knows Corso is innocent and was trying to see who would jump on the 'eliminate a town' train without thinking very much, and Mr. Knightly happened to be the first to jump on without thinking.

I guess I'll do this [eliminate] Mr. Knightly

Rip L'Belle. At least the trolls trolled a hacker. Feels good. We do indeed have a chance to win yet!

/me nods his head in affirmation

Mr. Knightly sounds suspicious for the aforementioned stated reasons.

But, since he's a newbie idts that he should be considered suspicious for in other games too I've not seen him contributing much and not joining a bw. [Forgive me assuming I'm wrong since I don't remember it very well :( ] IMO, He is a non-user [heh, it maybe not 'cuz I suck at guesstimating] . I'm quite hesitant to vote him but as the majority players had declared I see no choice. This lynch is inevitable for Knightly ._.

Therefore, I ought to vote him seeing no better option for lynch:

Vote: Mr. Knighty

@Paul25 Just cause everyone else jumps off a cliff doesn't mean you should. Sigh. I know you guys are gonna hang me anyways, which is fine I am not a very good townie, except for seeming suspicious (which apparently I am a pro at :)). Good to have a skill. It's kinda a bummer though was hoping to hang an evil role today, but it's cool. Tomorrow keep this in mind: Alaris jumped right on a bw right after his experiment made me look sus; Crimson dragon seems good as he read me character pretty well; pcmay rarely says anything. Bok could be a weird glitched role but seems safe for now. That's my two cents. 

For all I know though any one of you could be evil. I am clearly not great at deduction. Please do better tomorrow guys. I would kinda like to win this one. It's cool though, hang me. I will be vindicated.

Edited by Mr. Knightly

Mr. Knighty is pertaining not to be a scum even though he is unleashing scumminess from my outlook.

Might as well try something different based on my intuition like voting Corso 'cuz I do think that he is a scum. He is the potential web surfer Ik but that doesn't mean that he is off the Scum's list. 

Ikr that my thought is just garbage and nothing else.

Unvote: Knighty

[Eliminate] Corso

Now I'm over suspective ;-;

But I haven't joined the Knightly bw 🤔

Well ofc I rarely say anything, my role isn't information gathering, so I don't even have info to share 🤷

Regardless, my gut's been on Corso, so I'll vote him for now.

[Eliminate] Corso

Thanks guys for those of you who aren't voting for me! I do feel better now about pcmay's loyalty because, while she could be mafia trying to confuse us, why wouldn't she vote for the already suspicious townie. Corso does seem a little off and while this could be a mistake, I would think the mafia would try to vote me seeing how close I am already. I don't know who to vote for sure but there is a pretty good chance anyone we vote is evil. 

[Unvote] Alaris

[Eliminate] Corso

[Night 8]

Is this finally a comeback?! Corso got banned from the server.

you guys have 24 hrs to send me your night actions.

Hacker D you are to attack tonight. :smirk:

Player List:

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal

7. pcmay

8. paul25

12. Corso ??? Codename Hacker A

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

21. CrimsonDragon21

[Day 9]

OwO whats this?

Well nothing to report. o7

You guys have 48 hrs to discuss how to proceed.

Player List:

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal

7. pcmay

8. paul25

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

21. CrimsonDragon21

or it might be that whom he attacked was protected last night. Too bad Corso couldn't bluff us like he did in back to basics.

Also, I do believe that Crimson Dragon is a secondary suspect. I could be wrong however and Idk for real :( 

Alaris does seem like a pretty good candidate right now, although perhaps he just really misplaced his loyalty. I would agree that CrimsonDragon seems kinda sus but Alaris is probably our best bet for today. 

[Vote] Alaris

Edited by Mr. Knightly