[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I usually speak only when I have at least some kind of evidence, but it seems someone is making my role almost useless (not my fault though)...

So here's my thoughts on some of the players:

Paul25: I have suspects on him since the start of the game. He usually makes a recap of the most recent events at least once a day (phase); in this game he hasn't done it as often as usual. Imo it could be possible that he's been "instructed" to be more active, and is thus working with someone else. A possible Troll (since trolls know each other).

BonkChoi: We know he has a visiting role and he has tried to find mafs several times. If he turned out to be mafia, I'd be extremely surprised.
Alaris: he's been trying to contribute but I don't remember anything impressive coming from him (no offense), so he's either a townie with nothing to say or a maf trying to lay low.

Amber & Seal: I noticed something weird yesterday: after Boat declared that the votes at that moment would have resulted in no lynch, Paul unvoted Amber, while Seal abstained.

The combined vote of Paul and Seal saved both Alaris and Amber, and Seal's vote came right at the end of the phase. My opinion is that at least more than 1 hacker/troll hides among Paul, Seal, Alaris, Amber.

I don't have much to say about the other players at the moment, but since you're lynching a townie that still hopes to be useful at the moment, I have to rely on my gut feeling (which is often a bad idea rip me)

[Eliminate] Paul25

18 minutes ago, Corso said:

Alaris: he's been trying to contribute but I don't remember anything impressive coming from him (no offense), so he's either a townie with nothing to say or a maf trying to lay low.

My "contributions" were that Lia's comments sounded somewhat strange, and she turned out to be mafia indeed. Also, that I have been roleblocked EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. by the annoying pop-up. You seem to imply that your role has also been roleblocked, therefore, we can ascertain that there were at least 3 roleblocking roles: amine (dead), pop-up and the one that's blocking you. That's all I can say.

I unvoted Amber simply finally for I didn't wanted to face a potential tie in the day phase. I wasn't aware that Abstainers matters too. :/

Idk regarding Seal's abstain decision though. And what's the need of recappping when you can already remember what happened b4? :think:

Anyway, If I'm voted out or killed something terrible and odd will occur. I'm not gonna defend myself more with that said.

Flashbacks of Corso in back to basics (IG) where he lied.

Update: my role has finally given "some" result, and I may have some info. However, since the votes are still against the town, I won't reveal it for the moment. And I'd really really like to be protected tonight, if possible.

Somehow @DigitalAmber and @pcmay are missing this whole time.

No Infos are shared this way.

Iirc Corso had the same role as Lykos, so i don't know why you guys are Bandwagoning on him. There is no need for voting a town imo.

For me, Mr.Knightly is pretty suspicious. He hasn't contributed much till now and just joined some random BW on Towns.

So for now my Vote is on him: proof me wrong @Mr. Knightly

[Eliminate] Mr.Knightly

Erm Corso. If you really want to prove your innocence, why not reveal whatever information you have to change our minds and show us that you're actually trying to help?
Because saying you have info and not revealing it is not helpful at all. In fact, it's kind of the opposite of helping us. I think my vote is going to quite firmly stay on Corso now.

Sorry for not being active Kiet-kun and Boat-chan UwU haven't been feeling it

I agree with Bok above ^ spill it Corso

Also Mr. Knightly stop making filler posts (posts with absolutely no context) plox or else I'll vote you too :>

Tbf, bandwagoning is only alright if we have proof. Being new in mafia isn't an excuse for randomly joining bandwagon and everyone isn't exempt from being what we might think it was. You could very well be using that to conceal your aligbment, but I'll leave that matter for the time being.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure why on earth anyone would be abstaining now. It's more counter-inituitive than helpful, if any. [Eliminate] DigitalAmber

2 hours ago, Corso said:

Isn't he dead? 

Here's my offer: as soon as someone else gets more votes than me, I'll talk

Oh true x.x

sorry I've been quite afk lately

I'm somewhat curious though

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

I am inclined to vote Amber so that we won't face tie yet again.

[Eliminate] Amber

Apart from this I am substantially eager to hear what Corso will say.

2 Abstains ._. smh 

Very well: Bean says "Belle" is mafia, but he doesn't tell me how he obtained this piece of info. Little bonus: Lía reacted to the new votes with "nooo not amber / save him / bring us a diffeerent friend / amber is lame / go for hypurr / hyourr is mafia" but she's a troll so I don't know what to think of this.

See? That helped. It also seems you have some kind of access to dead chats (?), which could be pretty useful.
Or you could be outright lying. Please don't be a liar

[unvote] Corso
[vote] Amber

Bean is Lying. L'belle was roleclaiming to be the Necro-Poster (Town) and revived Lykos --> So i wouldn't trust Beans words

L'Belle: Might not be the best play but I don't care. I brought back Lykos, because, why the heck not? I might as well use this ability now before I get killed and it goes to waste. Anyway I need to see more to make a definitive vote yet.

@Bok Choi This shows us that Lykos and Corso had the same role

Those are bits and pieces from a Conversation from few days ago

Lykos: Ok I have some information for you, i don't know how much they can be true but i will share them with you all. Nicki has said that she's the only third party in this game, it can be true but i'm not sure at 100%. Then i suspect that Corso is mafia, i want to say that i'm not 100% sure about this but what happened in the dead chat makes me suspect that he is a mafia and even if he wasn't dead, he was in the dead chat.
I guess now you will ask, then Corso isn't mafia because it's the Web Surfer. Well now, try to think because i said so, probably because i know who is the real Web Surfer? I think you're understanding what I'm referring to. I think Corso has a role in which he can steal a role from a person, at least that's my theory.

Corso: I asked Boat, he said that roles are random which means there can be multiple players with the same role. However he said he won't confirm it here iirc (impartial host/10 jk). Anyway I'm town

Just so we won't get the same result as last time (cause some players abstained)

[Unvote] Mr.Knightly

[Eliminate] Digital Amber

Edit: Added the Quote where L'Belle roleclaimed

Edited by CrimsonDragon21