[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you 100% she's not harmful to the users? 

The only non glitched role that gets info about the alignment is the admin and that role doesn't allow you to know the night actions executed by that person. I know you might perfectly have a glitched role but just making sure we can be sure of Candy's innocence.

The way Venus is digging for info and exposing things that don't exactly benefit town bothers me a bit. There was no reason to suspect of Bok to begin with and now you might have doomed one possible cop role that could be helpful. [Eliminate] Venus 

In theory with your role you should know only who that person visited that night, as far as i know. Let's say that you're innocent, then make a list of who visited who in all these nights. 

And let me say that every info that you have can be useful for we all.

@Bok Choi

I finally read All That Stuff That You've Been Writing, and here are some random (as in, not in a specific order) thoughts:

1. I think Alaris' wording when he stated he wanted to kill someone was not a slip-up, rather a somewhat unfortunate way to convey his frustration at being roleblocked. I kinda trust him, or at least I don't see something really incriminating yet.

2. Candy and Bok could very well be hackers, as Trusty Lykos pointed out. Bok seems somewhat genuine but his explanations don't entirely add up (how does he know Candy is harmless?), and I don't trust Candy because she's a manly prince who could easily charm her way out of trouble :catglare: Her latest posts are cute but don't help much either.

3. Venus is contributing a lot. I can't tell his alignment yet, but I don't like voting out people who contribute a lot. It's not fun.

4. I hope I didn't miss something that proved her innocence (that would be clumsy of me rip) but for some reason I don't trust Lia. It's more or less a gut feeling, but her reasons to suspect Venus seem... somewhat odd? Idk, Lia is smart and can lie well, so maybe I'm just paranoid.

5. Amber is acting a bit weird. Not "omg this guy is super scummy" weird, but kinda weird nonetheless.

6. Pcmay, Hypurr, Seal, Crimson Dragon... I want to hear more from y'all before forging an opinion :eyes:

7. Trusty Lykos is trusty.

With all of this in mind, I believe the most suspicious players as of right now are Candy and Bok.

[Eliminate] Candy

/me sees a vote on me. :eyes:

Am I so susceptible to suspicion? ;-;

Yay, BC I'm just emitting off weird vibes. You may think whatever you want. I see no problem 'cuz NGL, I always actually contribute far less and I can never contribute too much or assist the towns at scumhunting.

Anyway, I'm thinking that CrimsonDragon suspects me and is trying to state that those who changed their bw's at end or had cast their votes on Amine are seemingly suspects. Tbh, Amine is almost always quiet and never really is active around games in any way which is the main cause for regarding him as a potential maf or Non-Town. Well, also you can never rely on others' behaviour often to detect whether the specific player is town or non-town unless you're having real testimony. I won't be Omgussing you like I did b4 with Amine as I don't think Omgussing others or being a Catalyst can lead to good outcomes when we have got new theories regarding others. 

Yet, I shall wait before casting my vote for I don't want to see myself as a Catalyst. I shall carefully consider others' and then poll my vote. 

Edited by Paul25
Auto correct feature ugh :/

3 hours ago, Alistair said:

4. I hope I didn't miss something that proved her innocence (that would be clumsy of me rip) but for some reason I don't trust Lia. It's more or less a gut feeling, but her reasons to suspect Venus seem... somewhat odd? Idk, Lia is smart and can lie well, so maybe I'm just paranoid.

I see I'm not the only one here thinking this. Idk why, but Lia's comments seem... odd. Although that is not enough reason to vote her, of course.

In my experince, Candy acts cuter when she's mafia. Besides lynching either Candy or Bok will prove the innocence of the other. Let's see if she's going to get that always mafia award.

[Eliminate] Candy

@Alistair I don't really have much to say right now. My suspicions are kind of neutral right now and I don't think I have to defend myself or something.

(Sorry for pinging btw I can't quote right now for some reason)

Edited by Seal
Missed something

Guest Sparkin'

@Walpurgis: By voting me, you have chosen your own fate.

@Bok Choi: It is not my job to offer you an alternative when my only goal is to seek out for mafia, and not to be your sidekick during this entire case, while I don't trust you.

Guest Sparkin'

How can you imagine a cute baby like that being evil?  :( 

[Eliminate] Candy

I do not plan to explain what's misunderstood from what I say. I'm merely saying that when the right time arrives, I'll expose you.

@Paul25 As we saw through the last vote, the Majority of votes shifted from you to a Town (Amine).

I don't think the Mafia just casually spectates how their pal gets lynched, So my Eyes are on everyone who voted for Amine the last day.

It could also be, that the mafia uses you in someway: Cause you were already the center of suspicion.

The case with Candy and Bok is a Double-Edged Sword:

Either both are Town: We are loosing one Member, but gain the knowledge that Bok is town with the ability to visit.

Or both are Hackers: We expose a part of the Hackers Fraction.

High Risk, High Rewards.

It's pretty likely that Candy was a glitched role with 'loudmouth' side effect, but really, the only thing incriminating then is the absence of the hacker kill. I'd have believed them to be town (especially Bok) were it not for that, and the way Candy is defending herself with words a found scum'd say. Guess they also won't reveal who they are anyway since they can be anything even for the roles that are usually passive, so I don't feel why I shouldn't [Eliminate] Candy

And well, yeah, no. Acting very non-town is pretty much scum, or just people with weird way to play, in my opinion. We're already past the shitposting phase, who wouldn't be tempted to vote somebody who pulled off that kind of act? I don't, and even if I still have the chance to abstain, I still would vote anyone who does that until they can explain themselves why they did ithat.

Tfw I look scum when I'm not and look innocent when scum ;)

Anywho, I thought veggie boi was just checkin' me out~ I can't check ppl out ya kno, so I couldn't be those hacker scums that need to go around looking for their mateys (that'd be unfair dun u think?)

Ah right Crimson, it is possible that they're earlier using me in some way.

Time to cast my vote:

Vote: Candy

Either Candy will be non-user or user. Consequently, Bok will be deemed as an innocent If Candy flips off to be Town as stated earlier. Hence, Candy is probably the best target for 2day.

Why would Bok be innocent if I turn out to be innocent? He could be one of the hackers looking for their mateys still!

Y'all wasting a vote on me, poor ignorant townies :'(

Alright, first of all, being inactive doesn't necessarily mean you're non-town or scum, people do stuff irl too, you know...

I agree with Hyper.

Also I think Candy might be a glitched role but idk 🤔