[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

12 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Nice motive Alaris, you indeed turned the coat.

I feel musinderstood... ó_ò XD

When I told you to tell them about Crimson it was cause according to the info I had been given, he was probably a Hacker. Therefore, and since I had already exposed you, I thought that I should somehow let them know Crimson was the supposed last Hacker, so they knew who to kill in the next two lynches and win. That was it ._.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glitch roles 

Spoiler

1.System admin glitch!-His target will know they got visited by the admin(role). He will know the exact role(even glitches) and faction of his target (even if trolls not on odd night).

2.basement Dweller glitch!-just a normie with no abilities :DDD

3.Moderator Glitch!-Anyone who visits him will be protected for that night. Obviously no effect on self.

4.WhiteKnight Glitch!-He will shout the names of all who visited him at night. Tis arranged on which among them visited first.

5.EfViiAyy glitch!-his vote counts as negative 2 (as in -2). Once in the game, he can reveal someone and end the day phase but whoever that someone votes for that day will be guaranteed lynch.

6.WebSurfer glitch!-If you die all living players for the next day phase cannot vote, instead all the dead players will be speaking in the thread and the dead must vote on who will they drag back to the grave dead peeps can also use their ability if their ability is useful in the morning.

7.SearchBot glitch!-target someone at night,if no one visits you, you'll know who your target visited and who visited your target.

8.keyboard warrior glitch!-If you get killed/die at night, from then on, factions are hidden. You will win together with any faction as long as their faction didn't killed you. >clause not valid if you get killed by a lynch.[Lurker exclusive role LOL]

9.System 32 glitch!-target someone at day, their vote will automatically the same as yours for that day. Can only be done 3 times per game.

10.Necro-poster glitch!-When you die you can give someone an extra life.

11.Tunneler glitch!- you can have a permanent chat which continues to be useful even on death.

12.Dolan glitch!-you will always be clean upon investigation.[guaranteed non-user] If a user changes into this role, this role turns that friendly user into a keyboard warrior(non-glitch)

13.Pop-up glitch!-You can't be killed by hackers and you know if a hacker visited you. you always look like a hacker.

14.Carl glitch!-choose a person you'll receive their role when they die.

15.Moon moon glitch!-You can tell the what is not the faction of your target

16.Illuminaughty glitch!-abilities simply doesnt affect you.

17.[redacted] prince glitch!-he can survive a lynch thrice.

18.Shitposter glitch!-At night, guess who will be lynched next day phase if you got it right you'll gain an extra life

hope this may help you guys for future references!