[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

Yeah yeah my bad. I didn't understand my ability it seems. Since I can give you no absolute reasons to prove my innocence, I'll just list what happened yesterday.

1. I got the info that Corso was mafia and wrote that first post.

2. I read again how my role worked, and apparently I misunderstood it, as I thought I got the opposite from what my target was (i.e., receiving that Corso was not friendly, he had to be friendly).

3. To cover my mistake and avoid explaining how my role worked (which could get me killed) I just changed targets with the first one who posted, since I did not have any other suspect.

4. For some (obvious) reason some of you still voted Corso, and he got lynched at the end.

5. I asked Sailboat during the night and apparently the "not what they are" result was just in regards of the wording of the answer, therefore "Corso is not a friendly user" means exactly that.

Hacker D (sigh) must be out of Corso's bw, and therefore:

[Eliminate] Crimsondragon

The rest is up to you.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I typed the above message from my phone so I didn't have time to check everything. Now that I'm at home, let me present you with proper arguments.

Assuming you believe my previous message, let's lay out the picture of the current state of things. The players alive are:

Mr. Knightly

Seal

pcmay

Paul25

Alaris

Bok Choi

CrimsonDragon

There are 1 hacker and probably 2 trolls remaining. Therefore, 4 townies.

Let's see who Hacker D can be. I'd say they didn't vote Corso, because their vote could have easily turned the tides to a tie or to a lynch on Knightly. Let's see the votes:

Mr. Knightly > Corso > Alaris > Corso

Seal > Corso

pcmay > Corso

Paul25 > Mr. Knightly > Corso

Alaris > Corso > Mr. Knightly

Bok Choi > Mr. Knightly

CrimsonDragon > Seal

Hacker D is between me, Bok Choi and CrimsonDragon. I have trouble thinking why Crimsondragon voted Seal with apparently very little reason but still, I could be missing something. I do believe I have come with a good way to discover it, though. Please, tell me if your role is glitched or not. There's no need to say the roles, so you don't lose anything trying. If you do, I might be able to figure out who the remaining hacker is. Right now, my priority would be to ged rid of the hacker, since unlike trolls, they can attack every night. Talking of which, let's see who can be trolls:

This night, I checked Paul25 because of his odd 'maneuver' with his votes, changing from Knightly to Corso. The message I received conveyed that "Paul was not a Hacker, however I felt something odd about him (overriding his 'ability')". I believe that it might refer to the fact that trolls cannot be discovered by the investigative roles every other night but, since my role is glitched, I could see through it. Therefore, I do believe that Paul is one of the trolls. He somehow conveyed to have a role that, once killed, would affect everyone, so I assume it's System 32. This means that he can't have a glitched role, cause it wouldn't make sense at all. Killing him would make me lose my ability, so he's not really my priority now. As for the other troll, I haven't the slightest idea. I'd kinda cross out Bok and CrimsonDragon, or at least one of them, but without a really good reason.

Now, do what you want with this info. If I die tonight, you know who to vote tomorrow ;) 

Edited by Alaris
Added a sentence.

So I am suspicious in your Eyes, cause i didn't join the Bandwagon on either Corso nor Mr. Knightly?

Or do you have anything other to suspect me? @Paul25 @Mr. Knightly

Cause what would have happened, if Corso would have been Town? Everyone who voted Corso would have seen suspicious. It goes both ways.

I did vote for Seal, cause in one of my previous comments i stated that Seal and Hypurr were suspicious in my eyes. So i did stick to voting Seal, cause i thought both of them (Corso and Knightly) were town (where i was wrong).

@Paul25 Are you implying that you are the Moderator and protected someone from beeing nightkilled?

If not that wouldn't explain how Hacker D, didn't kill anyone this night.

@Alaris I really don't know if Roles are glitched or not. I haven't gotten a Notification about Roles beeing glitched so far.

On a 2nd Note: Pcmay and Seal are the only ones who come here in the last second with their vote for the day. You don't have to share any Infos (if your role isn't a Information seeking one), but you can share your opinions.

5 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@Alaris I really don't know if Roles are glitched or not. I haven't gotten a Notification about Roles beeing glitched so far.

This is all I wanted to know, thank you :) No let's see if others are as collaborative as you.

@Alaris Okay, I believe you for now. Your explanation makes some sense, as I know from personal experience that sailboat sometimes is a while getting back to people (not a complaint just fact). My role is not glitched, at least not that I am aware of. For now am information role would be really helpful so,

[Unvote] Alaris

@CrimsonDragon21 It just seemed a little odd that you voted someone random with no reason when your vote would end up affecting nothing. I'm not saying you're evil but it did seem a bit sus. With that said I take your point about pcmay and seel, they do seem strangely quiet. Also I do trust you for now because you didn't vote me even though I was perfectly set up for evil roles to vote. That could'a been your plan either way (ie. I die and I'm town, I don't and I trust you) but that seems quite risky. \

I would be curious @pcmay@Seal what you guys opinion on the matter is.

I'm still not sure about Alaris. The whole game through people have been lying about getting info about someone else, but there's still plenty of time left to make up my mind.

By the way the time I get home was kind of unfortunate because I'd have about half an hour left to post when the day ends, but tomorrow is Sunday so no last minute votes from me (probably).

@Mr. Knightly

How is this suspicious, when i didn't join your BW and voted someone i find suspicious? And probably abstaining would make me even more suspicious.

At that point, where i have cast my vote on Seal, i thought everyone else would have just joined the BW on you, so my Vote wouldn't had any Impact in general.

The BW on Corso happened after i already voted.

So you tell me i should have either joined the BW on you or on Corso, so that i don't seem suspicious at all?
Also Hacker D can be one of the players, who have voted for Corso.

Casting off their Teammates to look even more innocent.

Edited by CrimsonDragon21

@Mr. Knightly

I'm sorry if that text sounded a bit aggressive.

All i wanted to convey is my Innocence. But i probably made myself more suspicious.

So well then let's share some Info that might get me killed in the night. Gonna Roleclaim, cause Dolan isn't here anymore.

I am the Annoying Pop-Up. Jeah i blocked you like 4 days in a row Alaris. Reason: I found your reaction funny XD

I blocked Seal last night. Not sure if that has anything to do with the missing Hacker Kill, but thats for you to decide. I wanted to wait for Pauls confirmation about protecting someone, but cause Time is short. Here is my share of Information.

hmm. okay that could work. at that point we could have bok choi (confirmed), alaris (probably info gathering role) and Crimsondragon (probably roleblocker). I don't know about seal, pcmay, and paul25. Real quick though @CrimsonDragon21 why did you stop roleblocking alaris? Also we need to throw out two votes if we want alaris not to die. Paul was the first one to vote corso so probably not a hacker. Maybe a troll. 

[Eliminate] pcmay

Just to get a tie at least

Edited by Mr. Knightly

So the way I see it Paul25, Seal, and pcmay are most likely trolls. Alaris could be a troll but that seems very unlikely. CrimsonDragon may have roleblocked the only hacker and that's more then enough reason to keep him. We can at least check that. someone else also please vote for pcmay, a tied vote is a non lynch. Unless you still have great reason to vote for alaris in which  case speak up.\

@Bok Choi @Paul25 Guys alaris is NOT the other hacker. Previously the hackers tried to hang him help me unvote him. also I think seal is hacker.

@Alaris  @CrimsonDragon21 Vote pcmay one of you. That or seal or something get them off alaris. Why is bok confirmed?

Edited by Mr. Knightly

P.S.: I believe our best course of action would be as follows:

1) If Seal is Hacker D, we lynch him today.

2) CrimsonDragon should roleblock Paul; if he's the attacking troll tonight, there won't be any kills again.

3) I'll check any of the remaining people tonight. Hadn't I been roleblocked for like 4 days in a row, I would have way more info now...

Who did you roleblock the night before yesterday, CrimsonDragon?

@Mr. Knightly I stopped blocking Alaris, cause with each day that passed, the list narrowed down and there were candidates, who i thought are worth blocking. And somehow i was convinced that Alaris was a Townie (thought he was the Dolan at first).

@Alaris I blocked Seal the last night before yesterday, but he wasn't active as the Hacker at that time. So nothing really happened.

Tbh i want to know what the others have to say to the course of Action. Maybe they even have more Informations to share.

[Eliminate] Seal

Ah so if CrimsonDragon blocked Seal, then Seal's probably Hacker D

Alaris' reasoning seems solid, so we'll go with that. @Mr. Knightly What reason do we have to vote pcmay? CrimsonDragon's info points towards Seal much more

[unvote] Alaris
[eliminate] Seal

I looked at the wrong day :/ my apologies for not paying attention.

But anyway I think you're the hacker Crimson, you tried to defend Corso from his lynch by telling us he was the websurfer without stating a source of information. Also your roleclaim seems to be kind of suspicious. You blocked Alaris because you thought his reaction was funny?

I didn't defend Corso from his Lynch though.

In early discussions we got the Information, that Lykos and Corso are in the deadchat --> Websurfers
Cause Lykos was confirmed Town, i thought the Websurfer Role was only for Town, till Bok made me realize my mistake --> Any Allignment could be Websurfer.

Jeah in the first couple of days, i had no real targets for roleblocking anyways.

So i thought we could make a Meme out of this.

Alaris:

Well, we can fix that with one of my apparently-always-suspicious-comments:

Thanks to the person who roleblocked me in N1 again =_=U

I didn't roleblock him on Night 1 though, cause the day ended so abruptly.

And why is my Roleclaim suspicious?
The most suspicious ones were somehow Alaris and me. And we are probably both Town.
So i rather share some information, then be a suspect from a Lynch.

Tbh Seal can also be Town, but that doesn't explain the missing Hackeraction on this night. I hoped for others (Paul and pcmay) to share some information, but they seem absent.

Maybe pcmay is Hacker D, but was to inactive to make her Nightaction. But we will never know without more information regarding this matter.

1 hour ago, Seal said:

I think the hacker or the target got blocked by the illuminaughty. The target could also have a vest from the Prince.

Amine was most probably the illuminaughty. After I got roleblocked in Night 1, he claimed it was because of him. The specific message I received from Sailboat was that my action had been successful but somebody had nullified the information. It could have been a glitched role with a similar ability... but right now we can only cling on the facts we can know: Amine was most probably the illuminaughty and he's dead.

The other two possibilities would be the existence of the Moderator, and that the target had a vest. Unless they roleclaim, we cannot prove either hypothesis, so you're still the most probable candidate, sorry.

Perhaps you could help us change our minds by telling us your role, or, if not, I'd just like to know whether it's glitched or not. @Seal

henlooooo sorry for being absent u v u

I'm— I used to be a glitched role, and I'm the one who inherited Lía's role, which was also glitched and is just a vanilla :thonk:

I'm just gonna start checking every once in a while and see how this phase will end.

Edited by pcmay
Fixed a mistake in wording

Hey, know what each and every time I'm coming here to read and realize what's been going around in this phase lately, I find myself getting distracted away by RL obligations.

So, It's finally leisure time for me to discuss something and cooperate with you all in terms of scum hunting and evaluate about others.

First off, I'd like to state about me. As most of you know, I'm not at all good at analysing and understanding the meta. I suck at scum hunting and cooperating as well as contributing with all. That's probably the basic reason I should be considered as scum in every game. 

Now, I realize what are the reasons as to why I'm a scum from Alaris' and others outlook apart from that in the current game:

1. Corso's gut feeling on me had an adverse affect stating that I'm a non-user.

2. Alaris' inspected me and received an information which explicitly states that I'm not a hacker.

I admit that I'm a suspect and everyone has and had an eye on me since the beginning of the game. But are you all so convinced that a hypothesis is and shall definitely going to come true on my part?

See, Corso how shrewdly stated something which confused Alaris and we all couldn't discover actually whether he is a non-town or not until he was dead. I didn't join Mr Knight's bw because he looked innocent from my perspective and so I made up my mind not to lynch him.

Also, My role is not yet confirmed so I am clearly stating that please don't take hypothesis as a way to lynch someone.

What we need is actual proof and we won't be sure unless we achieve it. However under some circumstances, it is necessary to do that like when we have no info at all especially during the beginning of a game.

In fact, I'm quite convinced that Nicki was the Dolan and if she wasn't I'm almost sure that there are no Dolans by this time so IG I can state that I have a role of Web surfer (or server ig) eh whatever and it's glitched definitely which is going to call the dead peeps from their graveyard for a day wherein they can discuss or use their ability If usable and can even vote to eliminate a alive player.

I'm sorry If I misunderstood and If you'd like me to recheck and state it once again, lemme know.

That's all I have and can say about me. Had I been a web surfer, I'd have been able to talk to peeps in the dead chat and generate some info. which could certainly help us to hunt for scums.

Btw, 

pcmay as he stated that he visited Lia and inherited her role who was a vanilla Town and for this reason he's unable to continue to figure out anything.

Don't you all think that here's something not right. I mean wasn't Lia hacked by a hacker and now I'm certain that pcmay is the last hacker. 

So, shall us we go with an another conjecture that Seal is a non-town or the most probable suspect which clearly declared that they are a hacker?

I'm going to form a bw against pcmay and you fellow players can do whatever you want. I won't pressurize you all NGL. 

Vote: Pcmay

Spoiler

I'm— I used to be a glitched role, and I'm the one who inherited Lía's role, which was also glitched and is just a vanilla :thonk:

^^

Quote which explains as to why pcmay is suspicious.

Sorry If I'm too aggressive this time too. ;-;

P.S My thoughts are all jumbled up and it seems that they may be wrong as I could have misunderstood something.

tl;dr

PC may should be lynch today instead of Seal (just cuz' of his suspicious comment) and I can't be considered as a mafia for no valid reasons. 

Who's the System32 then? o.o

@Paul25, the info I received, apart from saying that you're not a hacker, conveyed that you had some sort of ability that could interfere with info gathering roles, but mine since was glitched I was unaffected. That's why I think you're a troll.