sailboat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[night 1]

Since swordsman Drakyle the eefviiayy decided to use his ability on bean, the latter is now eliminated.

Its an odd night tonight so trolls get yerselves ready.

Callsign hacker b you are to attack tonight.

You guys have 24hrs to pm me your night actions.

Player List:

1. Walpurgis

2. Mr. Knightly

3. Lord Drakyle

4. Newt

5. Seal

6. Purplecicada

7. pcmay

8. paul25

9. Psychic Bean Sheep- ??? Of the friendly users

10. Lykoshand

11. DigitalAmber

12. Corso

13. L'Belle

14. Candy

15. NickCrash

16. Hypurr

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

19. Anti_Hero

20. Venus

21. CrimsonDragon21

22. March Hare Divergent

23. McKapper

What the SAILBOAT did you just ALISTAIR say about me, you little NEWT? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my QUINN in the BEAN Club, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Beanus on Drakyles, and I have over 300 confirmed Amine. I am trained in Divergent and I’m the top Corso in the entire Walpurgis list. You are nothing to me but just another Kixur. I will wipe  the Mimi out you with PURple the likes of which has never been seen before in this Kitty, mark my Trevore words. You think you can get away with greninjaing me over the Internet? Think again, mypet. As we speak I am Anti hero my secret Zarc of Alaris across the Bonk choi and your IceCream is ECT traced Jace so you better Gary for the HUEnd, pimphand. The Martin that Megaguns out the pathetic little Blanket you call @Lord Drakyle. You’re Roswell dead, SAyia. I can be TECHIE JOHNATHAN , anytime, and I can Candy you in over Seal hundred Pauls, and that’s just with my bare BellBOys. Not only am I extensively trained inDerpboy, but I have Murdoc to the entire Hukuna of the Amethyst Club and I will Ikaru it to its full Inuki to wipe your Dan Simon off the XIRI of the BEANN, you little Assery. If only you could have Kyoyo what unholy Newt your little “Alex” comment was about to bring down @Lord Drakyle, maybe you would have swim your chicken tongue. But you alistair'ed, you Divergent'ed, and now you’re paying the Riku, you goddamn Crysola. I will MARTIN MEGAGUN all over you and you will NIckCRash in EViora . You’re BAZARO dead, poophead.

[Day 2]

that was a heck of a busy night i suppose. Let's see

1. Newt open a link and it bombed his pc.

2. Lord Drakyle was killed by Dolan for the lulz.

3. Lykoshand got hackd so he now has a vip access in some prawn site. cant login.

Player List:

1. Walpurgis

2. Mr. Knightly

3. Lord Drakyle eefviiayy of the friendly users

4. Newt ??? Of a troll team

5. Seal

6. Purplecicada

7. pcmay

8. paul25

9. Psychic Bean Sheep- ??? Of the friendly users

10. Lykoshand ??? Of the friendly users

11. DigitalAmber

12. Corso

13. L'Belle

14. Candy

15. NickCrash

16. Hypurr

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

19. Anti_Hero

20. Venus

21. CrimsonDragon21

22. March Hare Divergent

23. McKapper

You guys have 48 hrs to discuss your next move.

• Global Mods

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough scum? I’m behind 7 kills and use Townies, Mafias and Third Parties which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE ALIGNMENTS AT THE SAME TIME mothermafia. You can’t OMGUS me you little piece of lynchmeat. You’re Sniper and Granny won’t make a difference when my Alignment woh’s a lynched flip in the Mafia Club can turn your entire team and game into a mafiahuge Bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing WIFOMs like the sad little troll you are i’m having lynchytime with my hot targets. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE targets. Top that mothermafiaer, I dont think you’ve ever even lynched your own target.

A Troll's down at least. Users are depleting so quickly sadly.....

We gotta lynch someone non-user today to stay on the winning list but there's no one suspicious rn.

@Walpurgis true. Flavor suggests Newt accepted the gift so the bomb detonated on contact. 

If that's correct, then it's safe to accept the gifts and Newt was just unlucky like he always is

So we still need to solve the troll not attacking issue. 

We could misplace our brains and go for Alaris who claimed to be roleblocked.

Retract your talons.

Doc exists, Illuminaughty exists...

It could also have happened because of a glitch in the matrix.

They could have targeted Lykos/Drak but since they were killed by the hackers and the dolan respectively the attack failed or maybe newt was the one who was supposed to commit the killing but wasn't able because he died. There are too many possibilities and I don't know if it's worthy to discuss this, but nothing else seems to be going on here rip.

It's always worth keeping notes of the possible actions. Sometimes, simply brainstorming through them will provide an answer.

While it won't provide much help for this particular case, since it's too early to tell, it may work as a good reference point later (as now people are just learning the gameplay).

That said, technically a dead person wouldn't be able to finish their action, but that would require an absolute priority list for every single player, making it harder to monitor.

Besides, it would have to be randomized every night, to be fair. 

I think faction kills happen at the same time, so a troll killing someone would complete their attack even if they had been killed during the same night. 

Following this train of thought, the Lykos/Drak murders should also have flavor text, had they been attacked multiple times.

Asking for confirmation @sailboat

[Eliminate] Hypurr

Temporary vote, because he uses ad-block.

@NickCrash Night actions happens first. 

If someone dies> no other effects/killing will affect the dead body unless an ability has that kind of power therefore it won't show whatsoever in the day post if say someone was attacked while they are dead.

For the record Night actions always happen first before factional killing. However, Night action with a killing ability have a high priority but not as high as role blockers/healers/protection/etc.