[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seems we have enough players for keyboard warriors ayy so I'll be distributing roles and faction soon and roll the rng to know the phase the game shall start. However, the game will officially start 8hrs from now to give final chance to those who wish to join.

Ok so I'm having trouble posting the screen shot of the phase start. But the start is fudgin

[Day1]

Well there's nothing much to talk aside game started at the worse possible start so... Hi! Welcome to reborn. :)

You guys have 48hrs to discuss on what to do or not to do. I'll try to post the screenie later and no tis not rigged bish

Whale whale whale. We will be havin a record breaking here!

Squire Drakyle the EefViiAyy had chosen our resident Psychic Bean Sheep to be sacrificed for this day phase to end. 

Consider this day phase ended but feel free to keep posting until i post the phase change a lil bit later cuz im doing smth irl. 

P.s. No day phase abilities shall work now just wait for the transition post

• Global Mods

What the mafia did you just mafiaing say about me, you little scum? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my town in the Mafia Club, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret kills on Third Parties, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in keyboard warrioring and I’m the top Sniper in the entire MC role list. You are nothing to me but just another win condition. I will wipe you the mafia out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Club, mark my mafiaing words. You think you can get away with OMGUSing me over the Internet? Think again, mafiaer. As we speak I am contacting my secret team of mafia across the Mafia Club and your wincon is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, townie. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wincon. You’re mafiaing dead, Cop. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare skills. Not only am I extensively trained in keyboard warrioring, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mafia Club and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable wincon off the face of the game, you little scum. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “trolling” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mafiaing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Lyncher. I will mafia fury all over you and you will lose in it. You’re mafiaing dead, Governor.