Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:

Yea definitely, trying to do that is one of my favourite things about Rejuvenation, I'm just saying that the 8 souls one feels like it might be a bigger thing than what's already happened, and it would be weird to have 2 about the same thing.

What do you mean by "have 2 about the same thing"

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Dave9 said:

What do you mean by "have 2 about the same thing"

well we already got the crystal ball prophecy about the events at blacksteeple in the alternate future (that one seems much more clear-cut) so it just seems wierd from a design perspective to have 2 different prophecy/premonition/forshadowing things about the same events

• Developers
13 hours ago, Darklord226 said:

um, Jan, I might suggest adding the rooms in GDCto the list. Why? well, this was me after starting it up, in my spawn point. (if I remember correctly, I was right by the computer when I saved my game... Can I ask how to get out, because I can't walk with V9 for some reason...? (oddly soothing melody, though...) 

image.png

...Which GDC room? Or do you mean Chrisola Hotel? 

I just finished the game and I have no words. For the first time, a happy ending at the end of the episode, wow. This is one of the best evers from Jan. You rock @Jan. Awesome story and to believe this much work didn't take much time for ya, your team's great. Don't wanna talk more and spoil everything, but, WOW. Ohh sidequests still left............got to check those.

6 hours ago, Jan said:

...Which GDC room? Or do you mean Chrisola Hotel? 

Yep, that's the one. Specifically the Bedroom leading into Nightmare City, I believe I stopped playing after reaching the PC to take a break from training... but that was over a year ago... how did get into Melia's room?

Yo I just wanted to say a sincere thank you for your amazing efforts in developing this amazing Pokemon fangame and especially these two most recent episodes (V9 and V10). When I first heard about Rejuv, I was worried this game might just be an inferior version of Reborn but everything from the plot, aesthetics, characters (except Ren and Amber :/ ), and battles/difficulty of Rejuvenation are unique and amazing in their own right while still maintaining that Reborn charm that Ame and her dev team worked so hard to develop for Reborn.

So far, there have been so many memorable moments, such as stepping foot into the beautiful Goldenwood forest and the ensuing Team Xen invasion, my first win against Valarie (imo by far the most difficult battle out of both Reborn and Rejuv), getting Litwick from the Dimensional Rift Chandelure sidequest, motherfucking time travel, the entire Blacksteeple prison break arc, and many more. I'm definitely psyched for more moments like those in V11-onwards, but of course you all deserve a break for as long as needed. Besides, Reborn Episode 18 is right around the corner (I think) and that can keep most people on the forums busy for quite a long time so I think y'all are good for a while.

@Jan @Zumi (and everyone else on the Rejuv dev team, I will try to learn you all soon!)

• Like 2

hello guys, when i move to gaeron city from the lab and running right going for the taxi man , my player stops and hear some monologue " eric : says some stuff like who is that guy etc Cameron . so my hero stucks and moves to Oceana pear Gate and i stuck over there and evrything its black i have also a screenshot https://gyazo.com/61db9993de69ed268229be44120c7793 !

pls help

I have a question. I restarted the game from the beginning because I haven't played in so long. There was a lady in East Gearen who sold rare candies back in V9. I was hoping to get one in the new version to help level up my one pokemon before my gym battle, but she wasn't selling them anymore. Does she not sell them anymore or is there another person who sells them?

44 minutes ago, raptor9727 said:

I have a question. I restarted the game from the beginning because I haven't played in so long. There was a lady in East Gearen who sold rare candies back in V9. I was hoping to get one in the new version to help level up my one pokemon before my gym battle, but she wasn't selling them anymore. Does she not sell them anymore or is there another person who sells them?

A lot of things that were in V9 did not return to V10, so dont be surprised if something isnt in the same place as it used to be. Keep playing, you may find out that some things were moved to a later location in the game

4 hours ago, fotis123 said:

hello guys, when i move to gaeron city from the lab and running right going for the taxi man , my player stops and hear some monologue " eric : says some stuff like who is that guy etc Cameron . so my hero stucks and moves to Oceana pear Gate and i stuck over there and evrything its black i have also a screenshot https://gyazo.com/61db9993de69ed268229be44120c7793 !

pls help

I don't think that's a bug based on location... I'm assuming that's due to the barrier triggering the event. Do you have your save backup on standby?

wait you have the HM for fly where you did u get it?  cause i dont have it, i got dive HM though that i cant use yet :(. also if you had a pokemon that learn it by lvl like salamence the reason you cant use it is probably because the HM doesnt exist so you arent supposed to be able to even if you have the badge for

2 hours ago, maguslucis said:

wait you have the HM for fly where you did u get it?  cause i dont have it, i got dive HM though that i cant use yet :(. also if you had a pokemon that learn it by lvl like salamence the reason you cant use it is probably because the HM doesnt exist so you arent supposed to be able to even if you have the badge for

i caught drampa in route 7 that already had fly in move slot

On 3/20/2018 at 6:48 AM, Anstane said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You do realize that the reason he has a seemingly suboptimal team on Normal is because the combination of field boosts, Tailwind and permanent Strong Winds would make the battle too brutal otherwise? Just because you happen to have had a team that was able to counter his efficiently does not mean most people will. If you truly want a challenging experience, go fight Souta on Intense where he has a much more optimized team (Including a Braviary which literally cannot by tanked, period.)

Spoiler

Metagross can switch in quite easily to the braviary, the ai will always switch out, and whatever get switched in will end up taking massive damage. 252+ attack diggersby could ohko it after rocks if I fodder something to get a safe switch in. But that dam pidgeot... jolly tyrantrum can't ohko it with head smash after rocks.. and still get outsped after setting up dd twice. Probably would've swept him pretty easily with raichu.. but lightning rod bug scrapped that option. After failing 10 attempts, I changed battle mode to shift to beat him without using consumables.

does anyone/has anyone done the machine puzzle in darchlight caves? ive been struggling with it for almost 2 hours. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

EDIT: Ive read all the notes except secret note #4, i have no idea where it is.

Edited by Rukt

14 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

I just realized something, how do we get lycanroc dusk form in V10

It’s not currently available.

5 hours ago, gryson said:

what's the password to skip the boat scene in the beginning?