Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

• Developers
2 hours ago, EdjosLive said:

Hi i start play the V10 anda i have 2 badges, when i  return to gearen city for any entrance  the wont le me do any just save whY? eHM I LET TEH IMAGES

wRON.dib

Wrong thread for this. 

1 hour ago, junaid said:

this update was nice on the story the main character and friends got many reveals and also felt madame x was gud but because of something she is bad now.

P.s only thing didn't like was i felt this update was small

Well, this is just not true, like, at all. This was one of the longest (if not the longest) update, lol. Mostly story oriented. Not much in terms of sidequests, but it's definitely not small. 

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

I defeated Souta easily with only jolteon LOL I just spammed thunder wave and healed jolteon between using discharge.

EDIT: Souta was much much easier for me then V8 Angie who I beat on 10th try only... Maybe you should have given Souta some unique wind move like Angie's cold kiss or whatever it was called

Souta has a move just like everyone else. The AI just doesn't like to use it, unfortunately. We're working on it. 

• Like 2

Spoiler

Ah okay Jan. I never saw it being used. I just saw hurricane being spammed thats why I thought you didnt give him move. Also I have to tell you and the dev crew that you did awesome job! I really like the story and character development and everything. The game keeps getting better and better :D

• Like 1

• Developers
17 minutes ago, LemonLord said:
okay kinda irrelevant but I need help. My old pc broke and i saved the files that I had on my saved games (all the games.rxdata from reborn,rejuvenation desolation etc) copied them in my new saved games file of my new pc but when I opened the rejuvenation exe my save file doesn't exist... there is only the new game option. Any ideas ? What am I doing wrong here?

One thing you could try is starting a new game and see if a new folder opens up. If that's the case, just put your saves in there and it should work.

20 minutes ago, Tomek said:

Try to copy rejuv save file on desktop, start new game and then find where new game is located. After that copy your old save from desktop and replace new game.

6 minutes ago, Jan said:

One thing you could try is starting a new game and see if a new folder opens up. If that's the case, just put your saves in there and it should work.

yeah that worked thanks so much !!! Looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight xDD

• Developers
Just now, knightor said:

So I may have found a new area that is not 100 percent finish's and can't leave the area now

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.thumb.PNG.79a4e2321c86b6ed81b11bf52b0236da.PNG

It is completed. This is a bug that only happens to old save files (Which I've fixed on my end). 

3 minutes ago, LemonLord said:

yeah that worked thanks so much !!! Looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight xDD

Glad I could help! 🎉🎉🎉

• Developers
Just now, knightor said:

can I fix it or do i need to go back to a older save?

A patch will be going out later this week. You can either wait for that, or load up a backup save. 

4 hours ago, Azeria said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Member of staff here + one of the people that does balancing. 

Souta was too much in several stages of testing and his current state has been after in turn, several nerfs. Strong Winds gives him a MASSIVE buff yes, and we are looking at the fight again.

That being said I do genuinely feel the counterplay here is being understated. Electric types hard wall Dragonite and Skarmory, some of his biggest threats. Rock types wall his ace, Pidgeot in turn. Steel types combine aspects from both. Those 3 are some of his biggest damage dealers. Swanna is unique in that defensive counterplay is harder to find, but in turn it's easy to kill due to it's comparably low bulk. The tailwind isn't particularly hard to stall out from personal experiences. Skarmory isn't hard to find checks to and you can basically wait out most of the tailwind turns on it. This turns most of his team bar Pidgeot into simply generally bulky hard hitters instead of juggernauts in every aspect. 

Strong Electric moves like Thunderbolt and Thunder still essentially deal super effective damage between the field boost and the STAB boost. Most Electric types get one or the other and Thunder in particular has a juicy 30% chance to paralyse, something that can be -very- advantageous. 

Moves like Smack Down(The TM of which is available and some Pokemon get it via level up), Gravity and Ingrain can all bring it down the to the mountain field, where his Sky Attacks aren't as easily spammable. 

Stealth Rock, a move that many rock types can get early on, cripples most of his team upon entry. From personal experience it also makes most of the team much more bearable thanks to reduced bulk. 

Finally, something that went COMPLETELY unmentioned in that post up there is how amazing flying types of your own are on there. Similarly from personal experience and having seen other people beat the fight, Flying types put in a LOT of work, taking advantage of the strong winds themselves and the power boost to flying moves. Talonflame, Crobat, Staraptor,Oricorio, the list of good flying types goes on. In fact his only real checks for most are Skarmory and Dragonite if Multiscale is in tact. The double edged sword part in the gym guide is true, just in the wrong way in my eyes.

Segueing onto a related topic. 

This is the start of late game in my eyes and I feel that between the amount of options available to the player, the amount of items, the easy grinding means that in my eyes, the conditions of the fights can start getting harsher. I can somewhat see why people might think Souta is too much and as I said, we'll be looking over the fight again, but do note that as the amount of variety the player gets increases, the chance for consistently difficult boss fights decreases which is something we're trying not to have happen too much. The Sun on Amber isn't there on reg mode because that's just about midgame, having an instant offensive boost on top of a field is absolutely too much there, whereas Souta is late game, where making consistently difficult fights is harder. The difference in context explains the reasoning's behind one not having it in regular mode and the other doing so.

Spoiler

lol don't get me wrong, I said it was too much for the easier modes, I personally like hellish fights like this haha, it was a perfect fight for intense mode. Team composition plays a huge role in the fight as well, I pretty much strolled in there with no electric types at first, then I went back and added Ampharos, and I ended up being fine. All of your points are valid like Dnite being walled by electric types, and Swanna dying in one hit. He didnt have a skarm when I fought him tho. But if I had to choose a mon that gave me a hard time, it would be Braviary

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

I defeated Souta easily with only jolteon LOL I just spammed thunder wave and healed jolteon between using discharge.

EDIT: Souta was much much easier for me then V8 Angie who I beat on 10th try only... Maybe you should have given Souta some unique wind move like Angie's cold kiss or whatever it was called

Wish I could say the same, while I did beat Souta, one turn stab powered up sky attacks destroy my team, I had to alternate lycanroc and vikavolt to stall out tailwind and sky attack, then I swept his team with simple calm mind swoobat using the field to my advantage

>New Gym

Spoiler

Another thing of note is that there is an Elemental Seed or two in the area, which allows you to get the free tailwind for yourself. Slap that bad boy on a team member that's going to die too quickly to really help out anyway (to offset the Defense drops), and you have a counter for one of the more significant parts of his cheese! ...Yes, I did pull a Reborn on him.

On a completely unrelated note, the new espurr event is absolutely adorable! I gotta say, that was certainly a pleasant surprise~

cool. hopefully i can actually get lucky enough to get it then. awready burnt over 12k on it, really hope it wont take me too much more

of course i say that, then turn around and win 3 more dolls in a row then get the HM. Awesome

4 hours ago, Jan said:

Wrong thread for this. 

Well, this is just not true, like, at all. This was one of the longest (if not the longest) update, lol. Mostly story oriented. Not much in terms of sidequests, but it's definitely not small. 

Souta has a move just like everyone else. The AI just doesn't like to use it, unfortunately. We're working on it. 

I have to agree, many times I expected it to end but it didn't. It was longer than I originally anticipated. Btw I feel stupid for realising this now, everyone here know Taelia right? Move  around the letters and you get Aelita, I should've realised that months ago

I prefer not to post two times in a row and I can't quote you in this message Shadestrider but what you said has to be correct considering how well set up it is which means Crescent signed us up for the tournament with their help

Spoiler

Honestly, I didn't find Souta to be that difficult?

Granted he hella caught me off guard on my first attempt and his Skarmory tore through half of my team, but Alolan Raichu destroyed his team with the field boost on the 2nd try. Of course there were some chinks with the Dragonite, but I just stalled it out with Claydol and Cosmic Power. I think that Swanna and Unfezant need to be replaced given their awful stats and really shallow movepools (more @ Unfezant), but even something like a Noivern with Hurricane and Tailwind would have been better. I have no idea what his signature move was since he didn't use it at all, but I didn't find the battle to be too hard, although I did get lucky with a few dumb AI mistakes.

2 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:
  Hide contents

Honestly, I didn't find Souta to be that difficult?

Granted he hella caught me off guard on my first attempt and his Skarmory tore through half of my team, but Alolan Raichu destroyed his team with the field boost on the 2nd try. Of course there were some chinks with the Dragonite, but I just stalled it out with Claydol and Cosmic Power. I think that Swanna and Unfezant need to be replaced given their awful stats and really shallow movepools (more @ Unfezant), but even something like a Noivern with Hurricane and Tailwind would have been better. I have no idea what his signature move was since he didn't use it at all, but I didn't find the battle to be too hard, although I did get lucky with a few dumb AI mistakes.

Spoiler

I definitely agree. I took him down on maybe my second try? My Magnezone hard countered all of his team except Mega Pidgeot (heat wave). Even then, my Cofagrigus  took it down without issue with destiny bond. Maybe my team just hard countered his, idk, but I don't think its a hard fight to counter, and is certainly easier than Angie in my eyes.

6 hours ago, Jan said:

A patch will be going out later this week. You can either wait for that, or load up a backup save. 

Hi Jan,

just to let you know,there is this weird thing happening in my save file where everytime i try to enter east gearen (the part where you can take the truck to other towns) A cutscene with erik triggers where he talks about cameron. After that my character makes a few steps up and i'm locked. Has anyone told you about that problem ?