Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

Ok this is probably a really noob question with a super simple answer, but this is my first time having to do this for a fan game so: How do I update the game from V9 to V10 after downloading the V10 patch? Do i just take the .exe file and drag it to the new folder or is the save data stored somewhere else?

3 hours ago, LunarCosmos said:

Ok this is probably a really noob question with a super simple answer, but this is my first time having to do this for a fan game so: How do I update the game from V9 to V10 after downloading the V10 patch? Do i just take the .exe file and drag it to the new folder or is the save data stored somewhere else?

Replace the old files with everything that came int he patch. Save data is stored in completely different folder.

So uh..

Someone tell me what happens if i choose Try to escape and Do nothing. Found out the hard way. :c

What happens if i stop Melia from throwing the pebble?
Also what kind of sidequests do we have?

5 hours ago, canse said:

So uh..

Hide contents

Someone tell me what happens if i choose Try to escape and Do nothing. Found out the hard way. :c

Spoiler

I thought you were supposed to stop Melia from throwing the pebble? I stopped her and we just went and ate our past-selves and continued on like nothing happened.

5 hours ago, canse said:

So uh..

Reveal hidden contents

19 minutes ago, Kamu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I thought you were supposed to stop Melia from throwing the pebble? I stopped her and we just went and ate our past-selves and continued on like nothing happened.

Spoiler

If you stop melia she realizes that it was her that threw that peble, if you dont madame x rewinds time and melia realizes it. If you choose to give the diamond to melanie, you get the game over screen.If you choose to try to escape you go back to your time line but all the people in this time line with melanie die and if you choose to do nothing you get the happy ending where you go back to your time line and melia awakens her powers to restore this time line to how it once was,val joins the good guys and everyone is happy.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Hide contents

If you stop melia she realizes that it was her that threw that peble, if you dont madame x rewinds time and melia realizes it. If you choose to give the diamond to melanie, you get the game over screen.If you choose to try to escape you go back to your time line but all the people in this time line with melanie die and if you choose to do nothing you get the happy ending where you go back to your time line and melia awakens her powers to restore this time line to how it once was,val joins the good guys and everyone is happy.

Would you happen to know what changes when you cut down that little tree? I don't see any changes. >:

4 minutes ago, canse said:

Reveal hidden contents

Would you happen to know what changes when you cut down that little tree? I don't see any changes. >:

Spoiler

Cut it down then head to route 2 from gearen city, make sure to explore the whole area.

32 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Cut it down then head to route 2 from gearen city.Then make sure to explore the whole area.The go back to the past , replant the tree and head nack to route 2.

Ahh i thought it might have to do with route 2 and i didn't wanna go through it from garean city and get stuck on that annoying dialogue, this better be worth it. :c

32 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Cut it down then head to route 2 from gearen city.Then make sure to explore the whole area.The go back to the past , replant the tree and head nack to route 2.

Ugh it's impossible, i get stuck in that lab when i try to go out again.[/Spoiler

2 minutes ago, canse said:

Hide contents

Ugh it's impossible, i get stuck in that lab when i try to go out again.[/Spoiler

Spoiler

Try entering from the side entrance.i didnt mention it before because i didnt wanna spoil the changes.

8 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Try entering from the side entrance.i didnt mention it before because i didnt wanna spoil the changes.

I figured it out shortly after but thank you for the info!

2 minutes ago, Clown said:

i mean like the patch, how do u put it in the game?

You change the files that are in game folder with the patch ones. Also are you talking about the V9 patch?

Just now, trailblazer77 said:

You change the files that are in game folder with the patch ones. Also are you talking about the V9 patch?

ok, idk i'm talking about the new chapter thing, we done with v9 we in 10

1 minute ago, Clown said:

ok, idk i'm talking about the new chapter thing, we done with v9 we in 10

As far as i know there isn't a patch avaliable for V10, it should soon be released though. 

Just now, Clown said:

so i have to re download the game?

If you downloaded V10 from this thread then no, when(if) the patch is released you download the patch and change the files in the patch with the ones in your game folder. I can explain things more via pm if you are still having problems. 

Just now, trailflare7 said:

If you downloaded V10 from this thread then no, when(if) the patch is released you download the patch and change the files in the patch with the ones in your game folder. I can explain things more via pm if you are still having problems. 

but everyone else is playing it, i actually don't mind downloading the game again, as long as my save file there, I got a lot of boxes full of shiny.

32 minutes ago, quanpro0 said:

Hey guys and girls. I'm now currently at third gym and should I download the v10 or complete my v9 first then patch the v10 ?

Depending of. If you want to start new game - download v10 (there's a couple changes between this and previous version).

1 hour ago, Clown said:

i mean like the patch, how do u put it in the game?

Its not a patch, it's the full game every time Jan releases a new version. You download it and it has exactly the same files as your V9. It's also programmed so that it will use the same save file. So just download v10, launch it, and your save will be there. Not that I mind or anything, but next time someone gives you a tip, give it a try, it might just work. 

Its been a while I have to say...

Its been a year since the last time I logged in this site

But I feel happy knowing that much hasnt changed =D

THANK YOU JAN for all your hard work <3

hey! can someone help? no spoilers for v10 but i'll put it under a spoiler warning just in case.

Spoiler

i got the magma stone but when i go back to teila resort, nothing happens. melia's still passed out and venam keeps acting as if i haven't left yet. do i have to go melt the ice myself? from what i remember when you go back to teila resort after getting the stone there's a cutscene with venam and melia.