Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

38 minutes ago, Millianne157 said:

If you download 10, how do you get the content from "where love lies?" can you use one as a patch or do you have to play them separat??

You have to download and play them separately.

I'm two weeks late for this how this is one of my favorites. I had a dream that sacred was playing a new pokemon fan game so I went to his channel and apparently rejuvenation is out goodbye weekend

If anyone remembers Spacea and Tiempa mentioning her majesty, I "may" have figured out who it is thank to Wispy Ruins's descriptions in each chest. Emphasis on may

Spoiler

I think it's Griselda, after all, Spacea, Tiempa and Griselda are sisters

Edited by Dave9

I heard that pokemon no longer gain experience in v10 I was wondering the reason for this change because this was really useful in the early game also apparently jan can not receive messages is this on purpose?

It's not that they no longer gain experience period, but that they stop gaining experience once they've hit the current level cap. Jan has explained why they opted to take this path (Copy and Pasted from the V10 Development Blog): 

Passing the cap in the old system just made your Pokemon disobedient. This was something that didn't even work well because

half the time Pokemon would do what it was told anyway. There was basically no reason for the level cap to exist.

I never personally never had a run-in with the cap in V9 (I usually had the opposite problem), but I have watched a playthrough that regularly crossed the cap despite never doing any of the sidequests, and I gotta agree with Jan here: it didn't seem quite as annoying to deal with as it is in the main games, which kinda defeats the purpose in the first place. That's just my two cents on the matter, though- I'm sure everyone has differing opinions, after all!

I believe that there isn't one, since there was nothing wrong with it in the first place. I know for a fact that the Where Love Lies patch doesn't have one, at least, since I had to go through my Recycle Bin to restore it myself.

I mean, there are times when no music is what's needed to set the mood- heck, Pokemon's done it before, and for a boss battle, no less!

That said, if you really think something's off musically, feel free to post it in the Bug Reporting thread. The eye looking icon on the post UI wraps everything highlighted in a Spoiler Tag, so that can help avoid spoiling anyone who hasn't gotten to those scenes yet.

There already are time cycles, though. Various things change in the overworld at different points in time, certain pokemon evolve only during certain hours, there's a secret boss that can only be challenged only after talking to them at all three time categories beforehand... They just don't affect what's in the grass.

13 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

It's not that they no longer gain experience period, but that they stop gaining experience once they've hit the current level cap. Jan has explained why they opted to take this path (Copy and Pasted from the V10 Development Blog): 

I never personally never had a run-in with the cap in V9 (I usually had the opposite problem), but I have watched a playthrough that regularly crossed the cap despite never doing any of the sidequests, and I gotta agree with Jan here: it didn't seem quite as annoying to deal with as it is in the main games, which kinda defeats the purpose in the first place. That's just my two cents on the matter, though- I'm sure everyone has differing opinions, after all!

I'm all for not gaining experience once you reach level cap but that means you cant overlevel to evolve or  get new moves and delevel to the level cap... now reverse common candies are meaningless

lol just realized rare candys exist but theyre pretty expensive in comparison than just buying reverse candies

found some rejuvenation art on tumblr enjoy everyone

http://shaylinka.tumblr.com/tagged/pokemon-rejuvenation-fanart

I found jailers keys in the police center but they don't show up in my key items is this a broken quest?

One question though. The mauve haired lolita looking trainer you can play as is that the non binary girl character? I've been wondering since I saw her around I was wondering how to play as her. 

trainer007_1.png

Edited by luciarose

2 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

lol just realized rare candys exist but theyre pretty expensive in comparison than just buying reverse candies

found some rejuvenation art on tumblr enjoy everyone

http://shaylinka.tumblr.com/tagged/pokemon-rejuvenation-fanart

I found jailers keys in the police center but they don't show up in my key items is this a broken quest?

I think they were meant for a future quest.