Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

On 4/20/2018 at 10:17 AM, gryson said:

where can i find the passwords for anju's room in the mansion? i can only find 2 (maze and pool)

It's out in one of the front gates, just start leaving. when marianette isn't with you the maid should not be preventing you from leaving.

• Like 1

I'm probably gonna disappear from these forums until... Midway through Version 11's development.

Finish up my the last of my miserable four high school years, prepare to go to University, and Retro gaming. A lot of retro gaming.

Can the next version deal with the tournament, Bladestar, Cassandra, and The Wastelands? I was actually hoping for it to be this version, but It happened to be a different arc. And If Aelita is going on this journey through the three springs, how exactly is she going to return in time for the Festival of Dreams tournament? Will it happen all in a week?

16 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Can the next version deal with the tournament, Bladestar, Cassandra, and The Wastelands? I was actually hoping for it to be this version, but It happened to be a different arc. And If Aelita is going on this journey through the three springs, how exactly is she going to return in time for the Festival of Dreams tournament? Will it happen all in a week?

I'm betting on the fact that the main focus of V11 will be the tournament, with some sort of Bladestar interruption in the middle or towards the end, but i have absolutely no reason to believe this, it's just a hunch i have. As for Aelita, maybe she will just forfeit ? I'm not sure if someone said we couldn't, so it's a possibility, making the first match she's supposed to have an automatic win of her opponent. Maybe the Wastelands events will be between the rounds of the tournament ? Like, the tournament starts, all the first battles occur, then there is a day off, then the second rounds, etc ?

6 hours ago, Shashank said:

i have the version 9,do i need to download the full versiom 10 or simoly the 'patch2' file and the pbs would be enough

Download Version 10 and apply patch2 to it. The PBS is for editing the game and other stuff.

I was so damn quick to judge. Here I thought I knew who "Her Majesty" was but I was totally wrong. I initially thought it was Griselda who's Spacea and Tiempa's sister however...

Spoiler

According to one of the chests located in the badge gates in wispy chasm, Griselda was sealed away. Spacea, Tiempa and Griselda's daughter betrayed her, there's no way Spacea and Tiempa would work for Griselda especially after banishing her so "Her Majesty" is definitely an entirely different person

Edited by Dave9

Can someone tell me what to do of some of the key items which I was having

They are:a mirror in the police station of judicial district,a candle from a chest in wispy ruins and anjus pendant

And yeah,in the darchlight mansion,I explored it fully and only got a light ball(which is  not at all connected with ghosts or rotom)Is there anything to do there other than reading all the diaries

1 hour ago, MakubeX said:

So...for some strange reason...every time Inkay is about evolve...he stops himself. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? 

Press the "Startle" button while its evolving (The B button in a regular pokemon game).

On 4/25/2018 at 7:08 PM, Shashank said:

Can someone tell me what to do of some of the key items which I was having

They are:a mirror in the police station of judicial district,a candle from a chest in wispy ruins and anjus pendant

And yeah,in the darchlight mansion,I explored it fully and only got a light ball(which is  not at all connected with ghosts or rotom)Is there anything to do there other than reading all the diaries

The darchlight mirror is used to reflect light in the darchlight caves (i don't know if there is anything useful in there tbh)

The candle is used to get litwick in the amethyst graveyard,

Anju's pendant as far as i know is to open up a door in evergreen forest where you can get piplup/empoleon.

No, thats it for the mansion afaik.

9 minutes ago, vijaybatwing said:

i finished v9...can somebody tell me which file i have to download here?....patch 2 or patch 1 or pbs?..and how can i update

Download V10 and Patch 2, since it's the latest patch. Unless you plan to make custom runs etc. you have no need for PBS. You can just drag/copy&paste the files in your patch folder to the Rejuvenation v10 folder.

1 minute ago, Zargerth said:

Download V10 and Patch 2, since it's the latest patch. Unless you plan to make custom runs etc. you have no need for PBS. You can just drag/copy&paste the files in your patch folder to the Rejuvenation v10 folder.

thanks for your help

25 minutes ago, vijaybatwing said:

i finished v9...can somebody tell me which file i have to download here?....patch 2 or patch 1 or pbs?..and how can i update

Download v10 and the patch 2, then copy the files in the patch directly to the v10 file, replace them ( do not merge them) and you should be set.

EDIT: Ninja'd