Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

Just wondering, been a while since I played the game. Last thing I remember was beating the bosses in the tent. (toybox)
On V10 page, says if you finished V9 to start in a room with girl and multiple mirrors.
Where can I find that room, so I can start V10?

Thanks for helping

Attached is picture of room I'm talking about.

Capture.PNG

52 minutes ago, KingOfCats said:

so if i download the main game will it already have patch 2 nd the pbs installed??

edit: wuts a WLL? pls help i'm an idiot :'(

WLL, or Where love lies, is a side game that talk about the story of certain characters before the events of rejuvenation. Its recommended to be played after finishing v10, so you dont get any future spoilers and to understand the story more.

Replaying the game.

Originally, I was rather annoyed by Amber's spoiled brat attitude. Now I think that If I had to help the friends of a person who I think started a giant fire, killed lotsa people, and got me kicked out of Gearen City and possibly stained my permanent record, I... don't think I would be that eager to help out.

I know Venam didn't do it because I played "Where Love Lies", but Amber still seems to think so.

37 minutes ago, Feskik said:

WLL, or Where love lies, is a side game that talk about the story of certain characters before the events of rejuvenation. Its recommended to be played after finishing v10, so you dont get any future spoilers and to understand the story more.

ok tht makes sense ty...now my only question is wen i download the main game do i have to download patch 2 nd the pbs as well...or will the main game b fully updated with patch 2 nd the pbs included?

43 minutes ago, KingOfCats said:

ok tht makes sense ty...now my only question is wen i download the main game do i have to download patch 2 nd the pbs as well...or will the main game b fully updated with patch 2 nd the pbs included?

Pokemon Rejuvenation Version 10: Last updated 10:47 am EST (4/9/18)
being updated yesterday means that the patch is included, dont know about the pbs tho
(you dont need pbs to play the game dont worry)

Edited by Feskik

2 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Shadow Claw is inside Wispy Ruins now. 

Ok thank you I thought I was tripping

Do you know were at in the ruins?

Edited by Layback80
Cant find it

On 4/8/2018 at 6:05 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

any specific reason u wanna start over on mac aside from getting any missed content out of curiosity? note it is possible to return to the old areas after finishing v10 by heading to grand dream city rail station and using the warp tile there so u can tend to a lot of potentially missed stuff much like what ive done.............either way ur choice, was just genuinely curious is all

ya i know about that but a few of of my friends said that the story is a bit different, and I wanna play those differences in the story. And I now know not to start a new game on pc cause your save file gone be missing. Also the game is addicting.

I have the golden claws but it not letting me use them to rock climb  I have to use the tm to rock climb, It just tells me its to steep.Does anyone know the problem?

Edited by Layback80

I may or may not have found a problem....     you can buy the Golden Drift Board, invalidating the need to do the whole sidequest to get it. I mean, you need to do all the plot to keep moving anyway but as I've gone, I've been able to get certain items (looking at you, tms 34 and 36) before when I probably should.

I can't say it'll be a reality, but who would think that it would be nice to rename Rejuvenation WLL to Rejuvenation origins so we can learn more about Aevium's past like how Jenner got affiliated with Team Xen, how Ren, Melia and Venam met, and what exactly happened during the calamity. (This is only an idea and my opinion) I already really enjoy WLL

On 4/10/2018 at 4:16 PM, Feskik said:

Pokemon Rejuvenation Version 10: Last updated 10:47 am EST (4/9/18)
being updated yesterday means that the patch is included, dont know about the pbs tho
(you dont need pbs to play the game dont worry)

Question, what's the PBS download for & how to apply it?

Also, what's PBS stand for?

On 4/15/2018 at 10:50 PM, Yukine said:

Question, what's the PBS download for & how to apply it?

Also, what's PBS stand for?

The PBS is used to store data within the game (pokemon, abilities, items, etc.)

You apply it by extracting it from the encrypted file and copy it into your game file.

23 hours ago, Sardines said:

Or maybe even longer :(

Nooo plz. i cant endure not playing the game for long. i havent played v10 yet for the same reason.