Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

2 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Hi Jan,

just to let you know,there is this weird thing happening in my save file where everytime i try to enter east gearen (the part where you can take the truck to other towns) A cutscene with erik triggers where he talks about cameron. After that my character makes a few steps up and i'm locked. Has anyone told you about that problem ?

Yeah, people have reported this issue.

If you happen to find any other bugs or errors post them here: 

Yeah, I'm in the middle of my exam period. Perfect timing, Jan.

I'm currently studying, while reading about all those people having fun playing V10 and all those topics regarding some sidequests, which I don't want to read because of spoilers.

I've downloaded V10 and I'm only one click away from playing, but I know I can't. 

It's sad to be me...

2 hours ago, Thiazzi said:

I'm currently studying, while reading about all those people having fun playing V10 and all those topics regarding some sidequests, which I don't want to read because of spoilers.

I've downloaded V10 and I'm only one click away from playing, but I know I can't. 

It's sad to be me...

A single tear has been shed

*sniff* I feel your pain.

1 hour ago, Tomek said:
  Hide contents

Maybe change unfezant with archen?

Spoiler

Agreed, Archen with acrobatics would be fairly decent for his team, Unfezant is way too easy to stall with any half decent physical wall, makes it very cheap. Plus gives him another way to still be a threat when changing to a mountain field.

24 minutes ago, TDoggyDog said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Agreed, Archen with acrobatics would be fairly decent for his team, Unfezant is way too easy to stall with any half decent physical wall, makes it very cheap. Plus gives him another way to still be a threat when changing to a mountain field.

Spoiler

You do realize that the reason he has a seemingly suboptimal team on Normal is because the combination of field boosts, Tailwind and permanent Strong Winds would make the battle too brutal otherwise? Just because you happen to have had a team that was able to counter his efficiently does not mean most people will. If you truly want a challenging experience, go fight Souta on Intense where he has a much more optimized team (Including a Braviary which literally cannot by tanked, period.)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Anstane said:
  Hide contents

You do realize that the reason he has a seemingly suboptimal team on Normal is because the combination of field boosts, Tailwind and permanent Strong Winds would make the battle too brutal otherwise? Just because you happen to have had a team that was able to counter his efficiently does not mean most people will. If you truly want a challenging experience, go fight Souta on Intense where he has a much more optimized team (Including a Braviary which literally cannot by tanked, period.)

Spoiler

Exactly, it seems like a lot of people didnt have to deal with that damn Braviary, that shit was still ohkoing mons at like -2 attack lmao, and didnt take life orb becuase of sheer force, that mon had no resists lol

1 hour ago, Anstane said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Yeah fair point, didn't consider other peoples teams on that one, sorry about that.

• Veterans
2 hours ago, TDoggyDog said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Unfezant is meant to be a more tanky mon in case hyper offense actually ends up working out vs him. It has just all the qualities that would make it a unique tank and we felt like it would be cool to have, especially when he has sweepers galore already. Between that and his teams in the past having been incredibly broken due to the conditions of the fight, yeah. I prefer the mostly varied/interesting Pokemon/Sets he is able to use thanks to the conditions than a more optimised version that has better Pokemon.

Which is pretty much what I like about this fight; it initially comes off extremely overwhelming and strong but once you step back and look at it, it's pretty bearable if you bother to think about it.

38 minutes ago, Azeria said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Unfezant is meant to be a more tanky mon in case hyper offense actually ends up working out vs him. It has just all the qualities that would make it a unique tank and we felt like it would be cool to have, especially when he has sweepers galore already. Between that and his teams in the past having been incredibly broken due to the conditions of the fight, yeah. I prefer the mostly varied/interesting Pokemon/Sets he is able to use thanks to the conditions than a more optimised version that has better Pokemon.

Which is pretty much what I like about this fight; it initially comes off extremely overwhelming and strong but once you step back and look at it, it's pretty bearable if you bother to think about it.

Spoiler

Yeah sorry, I understand now, wasn't really thinking about the actual purpose of the fight or the pokemon chosen for him, didn't think my comments through tbh.

• Veterans
18 minutes ago, TDoggyDog said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah sorry, I understand now, wasn't really thinking about the actual purpose of the fight or the pokemon chosen for him, didn't think my comments through tbh.

Spoiler

It's fine, suggestions and feedback are always good to hear! Would have preferred more people feedback on the boss fights like you did.

Spoiler

Something that came to mind while playing the latsest update:

Doesn't Cerra ( Angie's loyal servant ) look a lot like Cella ( The Eldest when she was young ).

Can anyone else see it or am i imagining it?

• Developers
9 hours ago, reaper. said:

played the episode. damn its mind blowing. cheers to jan and team.
but can we please get just one episode where its about us and not the other charecters mainly melia and aelita?

"You get what I give". That's not the actual quote, but still. The story's already written and *everyone* will have their part to play. Even the MC. Just be patient and let the story continue. 

18 hours ago, Thiazzi said:

It's sad to be me...

Don't worry. It'll be waiting for you whenever you're done <3. Real talk though, it seems like Rejuv always drops during a busy time period. It's just a coincidence, but it's still interesting.

• Like 2

Unfortunately I don't have the time to play the new version because I'm busy with my internship.

Still, @Jan and everyone else who worked on version ten, thanks for your hard work and I can't wait till I have the time to play version ten. 

On 3/17/2018 at 11:42 AM, Jan said:

Version 10 - Remember, I love you

Reveal hidden contents

MUZW9pr.png

Cover art, by @Zumi

Reveal hidden contents

tz4U56W.jpg

=====================

So, If you were here around this time last year, you'd know that my computer died and I had no way of replacing it (Due to school bills, irl responsibilities, yada yada). But thanks to this wonderful community, I was able to gather funds to buy a new desktop! I thought about what I could do as a reward for those who donated, but then I told myself... Why not do something everyone would enjoy? Because there were people who could not donate, but helped gather others to help me out. What happens to them? So...  I began working on a super secret project. A project only Zumi and I knew about at the time, and then later being my new formed Dev Team(tm). A secret project that seemed to cause a lot of discussi- *cough* not online *cough*

Anyway, it's definitely not online, because that being the secret project would, in fact, be lame as hell. 

This time around ya boi brought in not one episode, but two. 

WAIT. Before you get ahead of yourself. The second episode does not continue the story line of the main game. It's a completely separate side episode that involves a certain leader we all know and forget about. 

Version -1 | Where Love Lies

Reveal hidden contents

QKlbCOn.png

This side episode is a 4 chapter story that tells the tale of young Keta, and how he fell in love with Taelia. Playing this is completely optional and is not required to understand the main game's story. It does give a lot of juicy lore and info if you're into that stuff, I guess.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to give one final jab and tell you that this game won't be available to download until Friday, March 23rd. 

I planned on doing a dual release, but doing it this way will get certain people to shhhh about having nothing to do after completing the new main episode. Plus, understanding the side episode requires you to play the main episode first, so. Yeah, it all checks out. 

Finally a shout out to my Dev Team(tm). 

@Zumi @Winter @Alex @whomst'd've'n't @Ramiru @Azeria @Sir Wafflesand our new member @Ice Cream Sand Witch !

And thank you to my Beta Testers! 

We worked really hard to bring this episode to you, so I hope you enjoy it! It's an interesting episode that answers a lot of your burning questions.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING. SERIOUSLY, READ IT.

Hide contents

afb5366ad4da0b6d1fdf07f40f249973.png

THIS IS NOT AN ERROR. PLEASE DO NOT REPORT IT. A lot of internal data was

changed! It's just configuring things. If you save, close, and reopen the game, it will go away for good. 

Speaking of internal data being changed, the protagonist data has also been changed! If your character has wrong information, starting v10 content will fix it for you. If it's still wrong even after that, do not fret. As usual, with new protagonist sprites coming out, I have created an NPC located at the Gearen Laboratory, and Axis High Uni. that will change your player character if you so wish (only once, so choose wisely.)

===============

If you've already finished V9 content, please start up the game in this room:

bef37c01dc9e93ca44b3f4f050737782.png

If you haven't finished V9 content, I highly recommend starting the game in any Pokemon Center. 

Do NOT start your game in any of THESE areas:

Wispy Path, Wispy Ruins, Wispy Tower (Lab is fine), Route 11, Akora Shore, Darchlight Woods, Darchlight Caves. Goldenleaf Town exterior (Any house/Gym is fine) Akuwa Town, Any Garufan ruins, ACDMC Center. 

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Pokemon Rejuvenation Version 10: Last updated 1:00 pm EST (3/17/18)

Pokemon Rejuvenation | Where Love Lies: Download not available until Friday, March 23rd

Special Thanks to @Polaris and @Katastrophickid as usual. The og's~

um, Jan, I might suggest adding the rooms in GDCto the list. Why? well, this was me after starting it up, in my spawn point. (if I remember correctly, I was right by the computer when I saved my game... Can I ask how to get out, because I can't walk with V9 for some reason...? (oddly soothing melody, though...) 

image.png

I think I might understand the puppet master's riddle, emphasis on think and might considering this is my point of view so this could be a spoiler for those who haven't finished/played V10 yet.

Spoiler

The puppet master said something like "8 souls shine like gold, to create grim future they must behold. One soul out of the eight shall slice down their destiny in two, creating a new path. A path that has already been decided. A future that I've only seen once before. A path that will lead the world in a new era of destruction" What if the eight souls are: Melia, the MC, Aelita, Erin, Cella, Anju, MadameX, Vivian. Melia was the one who split her destiny in two which lead to a world where people live in hell  and the future the puppet master has  seen once was one with a weakened or full powered calamity. Again I THINK and I MIGHT be right, I don't know if it's the truth, this is only my theory, whether you agree or not is an entirely different story. Another thing is that MadameX was right about Nancy's sacrifice being for nothing (despite MadameX figuring out the MC's the interceptor later on), so far the interceptor seems to be able to inhabit minds like the puppet master's and MadameX during the explosion of Indriad's bomb, furthermore when they die they always seems to return to the reflection of their soul and reappear without a scratch. Conversely everything I just said could be bs 

Edited by Dave9
  • Upvote 1

Spoiler

e4afda99893cbeabda839178bab804a6.png.ffbf8d2e93f1d38be7e7d6d08e66d968.png

I feel so emotional rn T.T Jan, thank you and also thank you to the dev team for making such an amazing new chapter to the unfolding story. I could feel my heart shatter when I got to the part where it shows what happened to Venam and Lavender. And MadameX... just, whoa- she's actually halfway nice when she's not trying to kill MC and co. I can't wait to see how the rest of this journey plays out, especially with the Puppet Master's hints and the Blakeory fancy ass library Athenaeum, (as well as the Scholar District. Damn, GDC is huge--) 

Thank you so, so, so much, Jan. I'm super proud of you. ^_^

• Like 1

• Global Mods
19 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

I think I might understand the puppet master's riddle, emphasis on think and might considering this is my point of view so this could be a spoiler for those who haven't finished/played V10 yet.

Hide contents

The puppet master said something like "8 souls shine like gold, to create grim future they must behold. One soul out of the eight shall slice down their destiny in two, creating a new path. A path that has already been decided. A future that I've only seen once before. A path that will lead the world in a new era of destruction" What if the eight souls are: Melia, the MC, Aelita, Erin, Cella, Anju, MadameX, Vivian. Melia was the one who split her destiny in two which lead to a world where people live in hell  and the future the puppet master has  seen once was one with a weakened or full powered calamity. Again I THINK and I MIGHT be right, I don't know if it's the truth, this is only my theory, whether you agree or not is an entirely different story. Another thing is that MadameX was right about Nancy's sacrifice being for nothing (despite MadameX figuring out the MC's the interceptor later on), so far the interceptor seems to be able to inhabit minds like the puppet master's and MadameX during the explosion of Indriad's bomb, furthermore when they die they always seems to return to the reflection of their soul and reappear without a scratch. Conversely everything I just said could be bs 

Spoiler

It sounds good, but the thing is, I'm pretty sure that we already had a prophecy about the events of the alternate future at blacksteeple from the lady with the crystal ball in the GDC Underground. Plus, Aelita's healing and stuff doesn't seem as connected to the other stuff that the puppet masters have been pushing towards (Team Xen, Rune, whatever Alice and Alan are here for)

31 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

It sounds good, but the thing is, I'm pretty sure that we already had a prophecy about the events of the alternate future at blacksteeple from the lady with the crystal ball in the GDC Underground. Plus, Aelita's healing and stuff doesn't seem as connected to the other stuff that the puppet masters have been pushing towards (Team Xen, Rune, whatever Alice and Alan are here for)

You're right about that old lady with the crystal ball, I totally forgot about her. As for the puppet master's prophecy and my point of view on it, my logic isn't bad but I have little confidence in it considering these mysteries are getting more and more complex by the minute, all I'm doing is trying to put the pieces of the puzzle toghether

Edited by Dave9

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

You're right about that old lady with the crystal ball, I totally forgot about her. As for the puppet master's prophecy and my point of view on it, my logic isn't bad but I have little confidence in it considering these mysteries are getting more and more complex by the minute, all I'm doing is trying to put the pieces of the puzzle toghether

Yea definitely, trying to do that is one of my favourite things about Rejuvenation, I'm just saying that the 8 souls one feels like it might be a bigger thing than what's already happened, and it would be weird to have 2 about the same thing.