Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

Guest Sparkin'

It appears that Dive won't need to wait any longer.

Therefore, I will return to my previous stance of suspecting Alaris. Suspecting someone for not understanding them is not a valid reasoning.

[Eliminate] Alaris

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RoswellRoswell the only plausible explanation is that either Dive started off as Old Maid and stole a mafia role, or that his role as a mafia member was stolen by whoever started as old maid. If I'm reading the roles correctly this time, there's nobody else that can cause a switch in role.

Seems time's running out and I don't know who to lynch... 

Also why is Alaris a suspect? I don't feel as if he's done anything to raise suspicion. Frankly the people who've been roleclaiming are starting to raise my suspicions. 

However, I will say that Newt's behaviour (not defending himself shooting Lía in the slightest) is the strangest thus far, so I guess I'll vote for him? I'm welcome to suggestions otherwise.

[unvote] the dead bean sheep

[vote] Newt

Around 24 hours left in the phase..... 

Apparently late to the party of bullets, another figure crept out and shot Alistair. As the smoke cleared, Lykoshand could be seen running away. Alistair staggered up from the ground long after the shooter vanished. 

Lykoshand shot Alistair, who still lives

I'm suspecting Alaris due to a combination of their attempt to put someone under suspicion due to a misunderstanding, as well as them being roleblocked on a day that no murders occured (I know that they can argue that a mafia member wouldn't out themselves like that, but one can argue that that line of reasoning might mean they do it to seem like they were the one being attacked instead). 

Also, why, Lykos?

Hmmm, crazy thought but effective point none the less. So I agree that Lykoshand could have been framed, and dangerously the coyote now knows the probable role of Alistair so good chance he'll die soon. 

Given time constraints

ELIMINATE - ALARIS

Until another shooting at least lol

So Bean was town, meaning one of the following roles is gone: Appraiser, Doctor, Cop, Tracker.

[Unvote] Bean

[Eliminate] Alaris

I stand by my opinion that trying to reveal roles on D1 is counter-productive. However, Newt ended up removing a threat, so I can't really blame him.

On the contrary, Alaris has already accused 3 people of being mafia/3rd party.

Note: vote is subject to change, since you are all so trigger-happy.

And then... the god of fate said, “Let us kill off the chief suspects,” And then it was done. 

Another lost soul soul slipped out into the shadows and took aim, only for him to be the victim. 

Alaris’s gun backfired, he was a town

...well, I've lost any idea of who to vote for. I guess I want to know why Lykos went for Alistair (which seemed kinda unprompted?), so I guess I'll vote to push for that, then?

[Eliminate] LykosHand

...although I could also be convinced if Venus explained how she "knows" it wasn't Lykos (not saying she's lying, just saying I find it odd).

I was framed guys, because seriously why i had to shoot Ali when:

1) I'm not suspecting at all Ali about being mafia or third party

2) I don't use guns so easily, mostly when i don't know if my gun is real or fake

3) If i shoot to someone i always have a reason for doing that

So yeah someone framed me, now i wonder who did so btw.

I see that soso was innocent, Alaris innocent too and Dive was a third party if i read correctly. Well for now i don't really know who to vote.

But Venus isn't a girl.

Right now i don't know who to suspect. Wanted to vote for Alaris, but he died before i could do my vote.

I am suspicious of Alistair, cause he didn't die from that Gunshot. He could be the Filibuster! But those are only assumptions.

[Unvote] Bean

[Eliminate] Alistair

Edited by CrimsonDragon21

I kinda want to believe Lykos wasn't the one who tried to shoot me. It would have made no sense for him to just randomly attempt this, at this time and in this context, regardless of his alignment.

I do not really know whom to vote for now, though. I see Roswell was prompt to accuse Alaris, then Lykos, going with the flow of events... Might make a placeholder vote later.

I do not wish to roleclaim due to coyote reasons, but @CrimsonDragon21 please do consider all the possibilities for me to have survived this shot, before jumping to conclusions.

That said, slight townread on you for announcing that you wanted to vote for Alaris, even though he since then turned innocent. I don't think a mafia member would share mistaken assumptions about other players so freely and with apparent spontaneity, since they already know the alignments of others. Especially not an inexperienced player (no offense).

Things are literally shot all over the place.

I just want to recap everything that's happened so far and think out loud here.

Dive: tbh this has been kinda overlooked. Maybe I'm reading too much into this but the fact he's written (mafia/third party) and not (third party/mafia) makes me think Dive was the Old Maid when he died. I could be wrong

Lía: the above makes me think that Lía is either gambler, coyote, or hot potato. Best case scenario, coyote is dead.

Bean: is either appraiser, doctor, tracker or cop. The question nobody's asked is why did megagun shoot bean? (I have a theory, but It's a stretch so I'll share if nothing substantial comes up)

And I have no clue about Alaris, so if anybody could enlighten everyone, that'd be great.

@purplecicada If that's true, then you could tell us who the maid is.

@Bok Choi I think Megagun just wanted to clear all suspicions.

We were going to lynch Sheep, and he was going to die anyway. This way he bought us time (or tried to)

[Unvote] Alaris, for obvious reasons.

[Eliminate] purplecicada

So many gunshots smh

About Illusionist framing mafia, I think it's possible. I've seen Illusionists framing their fellow maf just to make them look 'more innocent'.