• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh sure, should we not ALL have the same goals? Defeat the mafia? That asside, whatever.

However, it seems to me far too improbable for a role that blocks everything including the mafia kill would be mafia, as confirmed by...

((Damn quoting fails))

I won’t confirm or deny anything as the host. But it would cancel everything that happened at night. You shouldn’t have faith in me as a host. -DigitalAmber

And you're tryin to lynch fuckin

obvtown alistair

when you're using the arguement that he's derailing the lynch when quite fucking literally A. Venus is doing that and B. Ali is litterally voting Nick.

Hmm... just finished classes and I arrive to this.

I think that Alistair is an obvious townread. He's been actively scumhunting and his reasoning is quite sound. I feel that both Megagun and Jace are suspicious for turning to a lynch on Alistair for absolutely little to no reason.

Firstly, Jace keeps banking on the possibility of a werewolf role in play. It's merely an assumption and simply lynching someone on a possibility of a role doesn't make sense.

Second, he says that Alistair is trying to prevent Nick from dying way too much. I don't see how this makes any point and how a change in vote proves anything when it's contradictory to what he wants.

Megagun easily sheeps on the vote.

I feel that Megagun and Jace are probably scum, though I think that both of them can't be scum. Way too foolish for a mafia action

the most obvious "town" person. in my experiences here. have been scum all along. i have seen it happen far to often that good townies just follow the biggest talker out there and the mafia just sit back and laugh. so go on sheeple follow whom you choose

Ok but even then you're derailing a lynch that's on scum.

Just because that has been you're "experiences" doesn't mean that's what is actually happening here.
Plus I don't feel like that is a genuine read you have, mostly because I feel like you would be focused on laying more pressure on Ali?
Like, idunno it doesn't feel like you're trying to be right.

Like you're saying you wanna question the status quo, but I don't feel like your actions are town motivated.

Also if someone is town out of you two its probably Mega.

I don't know if Alistair is Mafia, but it seems scummy how much he was trying to lynch Nick.

I believe whole heartedly that Nick is town. There is too much about it for me to blindly follow.

I also find the idea that Alisae wanted to do a mass roleclaim on day one more than just suspicious, downright despicable, given that such actions tend to ruin games and allow for roles similar to the Coyote to gain advantage. Or even assassins. Basically, any role that would game benefit from knowing what someone's role is. Especially since he called for such a thing but did not reveal his own role. 

As for me being Mafia, think what you will. It will not deter me from trying to find the mafia and bringing justice to these foul clowns.

I still don't see how it's possible to whole-heartedly believe Nick to be town. Like, I can understand doubting that he's scum. There are many possibilities after all. But why considering him one of the towniest out there? How? It just defies common sense to me... Is there anything at all demonstrating Nick's innocence, other than his own word? Honestly I'm just not seeing it.

Is there anything at all demonstrating Nick's innocence, other than his own word? Honestly I'm just not seeing it.

Well, it's my word vs Lykos's and to be honest, I'm the one to reveal all info critical to my role. 

Given my role-abilities are meant to stop mafia from 1 night, I can't see why "any ability can be of any allignment". 

I still don't see how it's possible to whole-heartedly believe Nick to be town.

That's because you are fixated on my asap lynch for whatever reason. 

I'll remain optimistic. I ask for someone to investigate me tonight and see for themselves that I'm town. I'll stop the kills and give you enough time to do so. Ideally I would have used my ability end-ish in the game when a handful of people would remain, in order to find the scum easier, but if it's going to be wasted, better do it now.

Guest Sparkin'

What else do we have besides word in this game? Nothing.

Asking for something else other than words strikes to me as weird, since it's literally all there is to it. Scummy.

Thinking that Alistair is mafia and Alisae is coyote. Evil twins. Of course, Alistair being mafia relies solely on the fact that Nick is innocent.

It seems that everyone forgot one thing. The only argument NickCrash used to "prove" his innocence was the fact that his role does not visit. But actually, this argument made me realize that he is indeed mafia. I believe he didn't lie about his ability and the fact that he has no night actions. But he didn't visit Amine to use his ability. He visite Amine do do the factional killing. He was chosen to do the killing because as he said, he doesnt have night actions.

Case A: If Mafia --> Visit to kill, can't use ability. Basically a role like that wouldn't use their ability at all, since it would block mafia kills (which they need). Practically it would be as if I had no ability. Therefore, this role cannot be a mafia role.

Case B: If Town --> Did not visit, since ability does not allow visiting. Didn't kill, since generic town cannot kill.

If you do believe my role is correct then by your assumption, I cannot be mafia. Not the opposite.

@NickCrash

That's assuming you're telling the truth about your ability, and again (I don't know how many times I have to repeat that) we don't have any information about the roles, so what you're telling us could be the truth, or it could be a lie. We have no way of verifying this atm.

Your role can be of any alignment in the current state of our knowledge, like it or not.

Given that you're about to get lynched, you would have everything to gain and nothing to lose by lying. Lykos on the other hand, was under literally no pressure at all and spontaneously provided us with a piece of information. Easy for me to decide who has the better chance of telling the truth, in the event that one of you is truthful and the other lying.

I'm fixated on your asap lynch because I suspect you of being mafia. That's as simple as this. If you die and flip mafia, good. One fewer foe. If you die and flip town, too bad for you, but at least that's one fewer suspect on the list, and we can move on to someone else. Me, for instance, since apparently scumhunting makes me scummy.

@Venus

I'm asking for any piece of information that could confirm or deny Nick's innocence. Has anyone been watching Amine and knows of a potential other visit he could have received? Has anyone information about the content of Nick's role, other than Nick himself? Has anyone information about the Firebreather's alignment?

Any of these (and they are just examples) could shift today's lynch. But in the current state of what we do know, Nick appears to be the primary suspect for Amine's murder. Because of this, I've taken a decision, and I'll stand by it.

On a side note. What are you guys hoping to achieve exactly, assuming you're town? Your main reason for voting me is that I'm trying to get someone I find scummy lynched asap. In other words, scumhunting is scummy now. Astonishing.

Tell you what, if Nick dies and flips town, I encourage you all to lynch me. I'm starting to get tired of this farce anyway.

@NickCrash I'm 100% sure you are mafia. Your own argument made me be sure of that. If your role does not visit, then the only motive that you visited Amine was to kill him. And we don't know if you're telling the truth about your ability.

@Newt You are the one to claim convinced of my role. I am merely elaborating on those thoughts. 

Once again, if my role can block attacks and I'm mafia, what's even the point in having an ability? 

@Alistair Certainly, all claims so far can be lies. Pressure was applied on me when Lykos made their claim. Not before. A claim as early as this only seems convenient. 

But let's see this from a completely different point of view. If I'm about to get lynched, then why do you continue pushing if you're so certain I'm going to die? Certainly not to convince more people about my "guilt". You have already achieved that. In the last vote-count, 10 people voted against me during my announced absense. 

tl;dr it's not "scumhunting" that made you suspicious, but the intensity in which you direct all accusations towards me. 

Given I can already provide a night without kills to prove my innocence, I see no reason we continue having this discussion.

@NickCrash

10 at the last vote count, and since then several people have unvoted you. I am not convinced at all that you're going to be lynched, which is why I continue pushing. Which seems to be counterproductive at this point, I'll grant you that. The others will judge.

Btw, I hope you realize how ludicrously easy it would be for you to provide this deathless night, regardless of your ability, in case you're mafia. You would only have to agree with your teammates to not kill anyone, and boom, no one dies.

If you really were town and interested in helping your side, you'd keep your ability for when it benefits us the most, not waste it in a meaningless attempt at proving your innocence that wouldn't actually prove anything.