I'm back. It confuses me why so many people jumped on the bandwagon. I mean, a few went as far as to declare 100% guilt (all based on 1 claim).

Sorry for not missing more on sleep to provide a defense of your liking, but I don't really know what I can say. Am I allowed to copy-paste my role description?

I already called BS on Lykos's claim, since - I repeat - my role cannot visit. It seems like a frame on me.

Methinks they are either mafia or (probably) there is a framer-role or simply they wish to create chaos. I really don't know.

It seems I'm going to be lynched anyway, so you might as well know I'm the Firebreather. If there's a coyote, f00kin' try to kill me. We'll know you exist and get over this.

PS: Ideally, a cop role would check me and see that I'm innocent, but that requires me surviving today and there's too much bloodlust in the air.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

General paraphrasing of your role is fine, copy pasting is not. Also, don’t forget the Unvote and Vote thing. It makes hosting difficult otherwise. Current voting statistics so far

Newt:2
Hooli:1
Nick:10
Alisae: 1

Dummy 1
Gypsy: 1
Dollmaker:1 
Ventriloquist: 2
Knife Thrower- 1
Puppeteer: 3

Reveal: Knife Thrower

I'll deal with Venus I guess D2

/shrug

Also if Scum!Jace is laughing his ass off because he suggested a cyote when one doesn't then lmfao, because ywall are crazy paranoid about the existance of one.

So Nick finally provided us with something that looks like a more or less convincing defense. Interesting.

Like Dive, waiting for a description of what the Firebreather actually does. Might change my vote later. Not to vote for Lykos though; I do believe his claim to be genuine, so at worst he's just a misinformed townie.

Well it can be true or a fakeclaim. But i don't know maybe i was manipulated, unfortunately i can't show other proof since i only know that he visited Amine. Honestly i think that he is 50% scum and 50% town. But i don't know if to vote him btw. 

For now i will say:

[Reveal] Ventriloquist

@Meteor Admin Divergent I'm not Lykos, but I believe we should lynch him. Yeah I know that I was defending him, but that ability looks a mafia ability. That is, if he is not lying. Well, if you guys want to let him live today and have someone investigate him next night, I'll agree with that (Of course, if he doesn't use his ability)

I'm sure there is someone that can investigate roles, like The Private Investigator or maybe The Gypsy?

I do believe Nick's telling the truth about being the Firebreather. After all, since we don't know what the roles do, that's not incriminating in itself.

However, "cancel all attacks" sounds vague and a bit off. We've had roles able to block all night actions in the past, but all attacks...? That would be akin to blocking the mafia kill and allowing most (all?) townies to keep doing their thing unbothered at the same time. Sounds kinda broken for a town role. I doubt Amber would have let it slide past the proofreading phase.

I believe Nick's role description is made up. Therefore, I maintain my vote.

It would be fruitless to ask Lykoshand what he thought, he appears to have already been duped in some way by the mafia. There are currently   ways to look at this. 

1. Nick is Mafia pulling our leg.

2. Nick is honest, Lykoshand is Mafia pulling our strings.

3. Both are town, and we're duped by the mafia in some fashion. I believe that the evidence vindicates both as town. For Lykoshand to be mafia would be too bold and foolish a maneuver. For Nick to be mafia and claim a role that was apparently innocent is too improbable given that there is little to no way they could fakeclaim this early in the game with success. Therefore I posit the theory that there is an information manipulation role in the hands of the mafia as they attempt to make us all look like fools.

@Megagun Regarding option 3, I agree with the Lykos can't be mafia part, but why would you assume Nick has to be fakeclaiming? We don't know what the roles do. We don't even know the alignment of each given role, so Nick can totally claim his actual role with impunity. Nick can be mafia without having to pull a risky fakeclaim.

facepalm doesn't even begin to describe how I feel rn

We literally have a probable maf served on a plate on Day 1 thanks to Lykos' testimony, and you guys still manage to look for ways to fuck this up.

There might be a coyote out there, so Nick has to be town for having revealed his role? What kind of stupid logic is that?

Nick is on the verge of being lynched, and he was asked by several players to reveal and explain his role. The fact that he did proves nothing at all because any role can be of any alignment, and any role can have any ability. We currently have no information about the roles.

The ONE and ONLY solid thing we can rely on at this moment, is Lykos' claim. As Megagun very justly said, Lykos telling such a bold lie on Day 1 would make absolutely zero sense because his head would fall as soon as he's exposed a liar.

What do we know thanks to Lykos? Nick visited Amine last night. Amine was found dead in the morning.

What is the most likely explanation? Nick is mafia and killed Amine.

Are there other technically possible scenarii? Sure.

Is any of them more convincing? In my eyes, no. If you want to believe that makes me scummy, go ahead.

Also lol @mega "curiously I agree with Jace". Yeah. How curious indeed. One could almost think you 2 have common interests. But heavens forbid I try to smell scum, because apparently that makes me suspicious too.