4 minutes ago, Alistair said:

We're not even sure that role exists. So you're basically suggesting to lynch Alisae over the possibility that e could have a role that may not even exist in this set up. Not to mention e didn't even seem to know what the coyote was earlier. E could have feigned ignorance, but that's a bit farfetched. You're theory isn't dumb but it relies on a very high number of assumptions. Again, Occam's razor applies.

We can deal with Alisae's case later, but for now it seems much more important to get rid of a probable maf, aka NickCrash. What you're doing, my dear Venus, almost looks like an attempt at derailing us from lynching him.

Do you think Venus is trying to derail the lynch on his buddy or is just town?

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, please believe me in this one, let's reveal the role Puppeteer.

[Unvote] Ventriloquist

[Reveal] Puppeteer

I was thinking that the Ventriloquist could be a cultist, but now that I think about it, the Puppeteer makes more sense.

3 minutes ago, Venus said:

Never said that you had to change the votes on Nick. I made my point clear.

Then why would you change your vote? Since apparently you care little for swaying ours.

1 minute ago, Alisae said:

Do you think Venus is trying to derail the lynch on his buddy or is just town?

Tbh him being scum trying to save his buddy's hide was the very first thought I had when I read his post. Then I saw Venus had voted Nick Crash before even I or Newt did, so it doesn't completely add up. Might just be town.

Guest Sparkin'
Just now, Alisae said:

And now let me explain the things that you are doing wrong

1. You are derailing a lynch on scum.

2. if you think I'm a third party, you should honestly try to buddy me in the event I shoot scum.

3. I feel like there's a lot you aren't taking into consideration but shrug.

4. And probably the 2nd most important thing here, we have no idea if there is a cyote or not, and the fact that one existed could have easily been suggested by scum!Jace to basicly shut down a massclaim since some contents for roles are alignment indicative.

3 minutes ago, Venus said:

1. Never said that you had to change the votes on Nick. I made my point clear.

2. I could care less about buddying. If you're third party, a threat is still a threat.

3. What?

4. Even so, there's a high chance that the coyote does exist as well. Whether Jace is scum or not, the existence of the coyote is a threat to both factions. The fact that roleclaims haven't been banned in this game does mean that there's something to prevent claiming, and that's the Coyote. Playing the "But we don't know about it" card doesn't mean that there's not a Coyote.

Guest Sparkin'
1 minute ago, Alistair said:

Then why would you change your vote? Since apparently you care little for swaying ours.

Reactions. I believe that if Alisae weren't really the Coyote, they'd do something much better than a "you got me".

5 minutes ago, Corso said:

Lol totally expected this (but for another reason)
Maybe if we want to know if there's a coyote or not, we should check the lion 

Coyote is third party, and I don't expect Lion to be TP. This role most likely has some kind of interaction with Lion Tamer, so either they're both town roles, or they're both mafia roles imo.

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

Coyote is third party, and I don't expect Lion to be TP. This role most likely has some kind of interaction with Lion's Tamer, so either they're both town roles, or they're both mafia roles imo.

They're both town roles ;) 

Okay, that's a good thing to know. But Idk how you would be aware of this without reading the roles sheet Amber shared with us ages ago. Our host kindly asked us to not use this document guys, so let's not.

Guest Sparkin'

@Newt: You're too different from how I usually see you play.

What Alisae will do:

- Ask random players about what they think about me. If someone thinks I'm scum, they'll tag along, otherwise they'l back off.

- Keep playing bad cards against me.

10 minutes ago, Venus said:

Reactions. I believe that if Alisae weren't really the Coyote, they'd do something much better than a "you got me".

Lolwut

Hold up I got a day cop let me check you out real quickly.

pedit: lulwut

Guest Sparkin'

I won't let you disgrace me. 

Why does it look like it came from scum?

Will you ever answer me this question in any world?

Third Party hunting

Not even a good point, since third parties are enemies as well. I also did vote Nick. What're you even trying to prove?

Guest Sparkin'
Just now, Alisae said:

I'm not asking you to explain yourself.

I am just sitting here thinking lol is this real.

Your statements say otherwise.

Guest Sparkin'
1 minute ago, Newt said:

Well I think Venus made a good assumption, but as I said, if Alle is third party then theres no reason to focus on her right now

@Venus really? Do you think I'm suspicious?

I didn't say suspicious (--__--) , but you're playing different than before...

What's with the random votes and filler posts?

EDIT: I mean your first vote at the day and the posts who only say things that were said before.

Edited by Sparkin'

21 minutes ago, Newt said:

Well I think Venus made a good assumption, but as I said, if Alle is third party then theres no reason to focus on her right now

@Venus really? Do you think I'm suspicious?

Venus focusing on me right now is actually really anti-town because they're giving scum information on who third parties might be.

Guest Sparkin'
4 minutes ago, Alisae said:

Venus focusing on me right now is actually really anti-town because they're giving scum information on who third parties might be.

LOL, ok now I'm laughing.

Even you should know that. Third-Party.Is.Bad.Doesn't.Matter.Which.

So I'm anti-town for worrying a role that lowers gravely our chances of winning? LOL