2 minutes ago, Venus said:

LOL, ok now I'm laughing.

Even you should know that. Third-Party.Is.Bad.Doesn't.Matter.Which.

So I'm anti-town for worrying a role that lowers gravely our chances of winning? LOL

Yeah you are.

What makes this more anti-town is the fact that this is a push being made when there's an outed guilty.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sparkin'
1 minute ago, Alisae said:

Yeah you are.

What makes this more anti-town is the fact that this is a push being made when there's an outed guilty.

1 hour ago, Venus said:

Never said that you had to change the votes on Nick. I made my point clear.

How many times do I have to quote this?

2 minutes ago, Venus said:

How many times do I have to quote this?

A lot apparently since its garbage.

1 minute ago, Megagun said:

I must agree with Venus (cough cough) lol. Third parties often win games if unchecked. That said, we need evidence before striking them down. Currently, NickCrash is a higher chance of an enemy lynch.

Its Day 1.

So heres 2 way this can go assuming lykoshand did not lie

He targeted amine and only nickcrash visited kappa

He targeted nickcrash which in this case we have the possibility of lynching a mafia or a townie that can do stuff

It doesn't need to be clarified because if it is, it give scum more details about if he's a watcher or a Tracker, and thats information town can't risk giving to scum. Its better that scum just not know and be paranoid about what he is.

Our innocent civilian Amine...perished off :/ [feels scared man]

May your soul rest in peace Amine....

Wah!, so here we are with a clear information from on of us that NickCrash is guilty. Other suspects are even targeted b4 and I think, we are closer to lynch a non-aligned town member on the very first day!

Well, anyway I'll cast my votes after a while. Let's see what role I got and ugh...I missed my NA o: 

Guest Sparkin'

Arguing with Alisae like this brings nothing new.

I'd change my vote back to Nick Crash, but the only thing that Lykos has is that Nick visited Amine, and not Amine being visited by Nick. Which means that if Nick's not guilty, there was someone else that visited Amine that killed them.

The other thing that's not fitting here is Nick claiming a non-visiting role, when Lykos says that he did visit someone. Knowing the one that's lying is something that'll happen only at the end of the day, so I'll side with neither.

8 minutes ago, Venus said:

Knowing the one that's lying is something that'll happen only at the end of the day, so I'll side with neither.

tbh Nick did say he was going to be afk for 15h straight, so I wouldn't wait until so late to tell a defensive lie if I were him

So... I just got back from after school activities, but still have a good amount of other school works. Here are my thoughts atm tho.

(1) I think that Lykos is town for the most part as I don't think scum would do such a bold move like what Alisae mentioned. Other than that, there aren't any gains from doing so. Even if Nick flips town for some reason, I'd still see Lykos as town as it may be due to simply being wrong as tracker or something.

(2) I think Nick is mafia. Entering the game, he never even tried to respond to the accusation and simply went by nonchalantly. When directly confronted, he gives off a weak defense by softing a non visiting role.

(3) Megagun might be mafia as he seemed to easily come into the defense of Nick inadvertedly and his posts seem to be against town goals.

(4) Newt seems genuine from his posts and isn't cautious and calculating unlike his scum counterpart.

(5) Venus is more or less town in my eyes. He easily pulls off such accusations as town unlike his towny scum counterpart. Besides, I agree with his points and they are sensible.

(6) Alisae is suspicious. For the person who suggested massclaiming to not do it when backed into a corner, I think that just fighting with words shows signs of a possibility of being a coyote or at least a TP.

@Meteor Admin Divergent I think I agree with you on everything, but I have the feeling Nick isn't mafia. I think if he was, he would try to explain his visit, but he just said his role cannot visit. That seems a bit weird, but its just my opinion.

By the way, you didn't answer my question! Do you liek beans? ;)

@Alistair I already voted on him. And I'll keep my vote on him. What I am trying to say is: do you really think if he was mafia, he wouldn't defend himself? They have a chat, you know. They can make many excuses as they want, but no one is defending him. Isn't that weird? Well, if he ends up being town, you will be my main suspect ;)

@Newt and do you think his teammates would take the risk to openly defend him? It's Day 1. If one of my scum friends were caught on Day 1, I would bus them rather than risk looking suspicious myself.

Also, I totally return you the same argument: do you really think if he were town, he wouldn't defend himself?

Lastly, if I were scum myself and knew that Nick's innocent, I wouldn't so vehemently push for his elimination, because I'd know that would mean my head falls on Day 2 (maybe even Night 1 if there's a vigilante type of role among us). Suspecting me because I want someone who is objectively suspicious to be eliminated is just silly.

@Alistair sorry but that strategy of "If I was mafia I wouldn't do that" doesn't work. Of course, I think he is mafia and we should lynch him, but I have a weird feeling about him. Welp, if he ends up being mafia then I'll probably be the most suspicious here.

1 minute ago, Newt said:

@Alistair sorry but that strategy of "If I was mafia I wouldn't do that" doesn't work. Of course, I think he is mafia and we should lynch him, but I have a weird feeling about him. Welp, if he ends up being mafia then I'll probably be the most suspicious here.

That's not a strategy, that's an explanation.

Don't worry, I think you're trying hard to discover the scum. So I actually trust you for now ;)

I agree with Dive completely except in one aspect. Me!? I'm not defending him, I just pointed out possible other explanations. That said if he doesn't defend himself, then so be it. If he is town, the other explanations could help us deduce what transpired. Alternatively if he is Mafia, it's a total win for the town. Hence my vote on him. I don't see how my actions could possibly have been viewed as suspicious, much less a total "He's Mafia". 

Totally forgot about the votes

Here I'm to cast my vote:

[Eliminate] NickCrash

[Reveal] Puppetter 

Second one is what I am not sure. Therefore, I may change it sooner or later or might be not.