• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Life is fleeting mon amis. Best not regret it. if i dont do reads for the game, then the time where i make a read will get everybody';s atention

Spoiler

Some particular stuff. I'm the doctor in case you are dumb like newt didn't read.

First of all, there are some people that i was more suspicious of. Namely, newt and lukoshand. I targetted lukos on night 1 and on the following day he states that he gained a vest and somebody tried to kill him. Now how does he knows that? I dont think that a doctor healing wil notify him of it(maybe he does in this game). Therefore it should be sound to postulate that his vest got used up, which would mean that 2 people tried to kill him hat night. Even if we factor in the mafia kill we are still lacking one kill. Now comes the question, where did the extra kill come from? vigilante? serial killer? All the previous night results doesn't quite suggest that to me(UNLESS all my healing was on point which i think notquite plausible). Another theory could be that the vest that lukos received was fake and he managed to survive because of my healing.  Oh yeah while he may be a tracker, there is nothing saying that there can not be mafia variants of the tracker

Secondly, newt. Thanks to him we found out venus, a beloved scum. He claims to have roleblocked venus which allowed us to have a deathless night 2. Note that i have targeted hooligan on that very night. This is is somewhat farfetched but the possibility of him being a mafia still exists. He could have seen that the kill doesn't go through and then decided to bus venus to gain our trust? Unlikely yet not impossible. Perhaps the way of playing DOESN'T suits newt. But then again, when have i ever payed full attention to how people play.

This is assuming that bus driver or any role that is similar to it hadn't targetted me and all my actions succeed

Something about seel ciel. While i'm inclined to believe in him being a town due to being silenced by the maf.  I dont think that there is a rule prohibiting mafia to target their fellow members. A highly unlikely maf?

So the above are some random stuff i thought of based on my totally unreliable memory. Could be right. Could be just complete hogwash. Its Just a  delusional dead man's rambling. Of the other players, I do not know. I'm too lazy to go back and see what happened. That is not to say that they are undoubtedly town. I do not see anyone as completely innocent. I have no idea how to read people nor have i even bothered to.  FUCK YOU MAFIA

AND FYI, I TARGETTED ALI LAST NIGHT AND LUKOS on NIGHT 0

TRYING TO DELAY THIS POST SO THAT I AM GOING TO DIE WITHOUT ANYBODY CAPABLE OF SAVING ME

I'm a jester happy voting

BOY I CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE DEAD MEN CHAT AND FIND EVERYBODY FACEPALMING BECAUSE I'M LEADING THE TOWN ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE.

@sosobean I am not mafia. As Jace is not here, I will roleclaim. I'm Lion Tamer, the Jailer. I also know who is the Lion, and he is another townie. I won't out him tho.

I also noticed that you are actually trying to convince us, something that usually you don't do. You say you are the doctor right? You are lying. I noticed that when Amine died, his role didn't appear to us, so there is a Janitor (probably you). Amine was the doctor right? And you are fakeclaiming and trying to convince us.

[Unvote] Paul

[Eliminate] sosobean

Btw, if there is a vigilante, please kill Paul if soso is not the last mafia.

The Ringleader had a small entourage of his most trusted carnies surrounding him. The hostage issue last night had resulted in this being the norm. The Ringleader noticed the sun was dipping low and sighed, knowing another friend would die. Ha entourage started to linger and quietly whispered about some matter. The Ringleader ignored this and kept walking towards the big top. A gunshot could be heard in the distance and the Ringleader spun around to see his entourage gone. Almost as if appearing from the shadows, one of the members whispered to him, “Soso was the wrong guy.”

Sosobean is dead, he was Town[Magician]. You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions. 

Circus Register

1) Meteor Admin Divergent

2) LykosHand

3) Amine Chankey- Killed N0[???]

4) Bazaro- Mime[Ex-Performer]

5) Hooligan

6) Jace Stormkirk- [Private Investigator] Third Party

7) Megagun- Acrobat[Entertainer]

8) Nick Crash- Lynched D1[Firebreather, Entertainer]

9) Seel 

10) Corso

11) Castiel- You are Dollmaker[Ex-Performer]

12) Newt

13) Venus[Psychic] Ex-Performer

14) Alisae- [Knife Thrower] Entertainer

15) Alistair

16) Sosobean [Magician]Entertainer

17) Paul25

18) YinYang- Entertainer[Unicycle Clown]

Edited by DigitalAmber

Game Over, Cult won

The Ringleader strode onto the Big Top without his mask and with a glassy expression on his face. He waited for everyone to silence before speaking. “Dear, dear, dear, dear, dear carnies. I have a revelation to make to you.” The Ringleader pulled out a pistol and shot Hooligan. “You all have been played like a hand of cards, like a puppet on a string.” The Ringleader shot Lykos. “We’ve been here from the start, we’ve infiltrated every part of your pitiful Circus.” The Ringleader shot Seal. “It’s time for the curtain call, the final show. A swan song.” The Ringleader pulled out a torch and lighter and strode towards the exit of the tent. He threw the lit torch at the side of the tent as he left and it rapidly caught fire. The rest of the Puppets swarmed around Corso, the Ringleader. Alistair les the procession of puppets, which consists of Corso, Paul25, Newt, Divergent, and himself. They set fire to the remains of the Circus and dissapeared into the morning fog. 

Circus Register

1) Meteor Admin Divergent-Gypsy[entertainer]

2) Lykoshand- Stilt Walker[entertainer]

3) Amine Chankey- Firebreather[Entertainer]

4) Bazaro- Mime[Ex-Performer]

5) Hooligan-Strongman[Entertainer]

6) Jace Stormkirk- [Private Investigator] Third Party

7) Megagun- Acrobat[Entertainer]

8) Nick Crash- Lynched D1[Dummy, Ex-Performer]

9) Seel-Lion[Entertainer]

10) Corso- Ringleader[entertainer]

11) Castiel- You are Dollmaker[Ex-Performer]

12) Newt- Lion Tamer[entertainer]

13) Venus[Psychic] Ex-Performer

14) Alisae- [Knife Thrower] Entertainer

15) Alistair- Puppeteer[third party]

16) Sosobean [Magician]Entertainer

17) Paul25- Vendor[Entertainer]

18) YinYang- Entertainer[Unicycle Clown]

Alistair, Newt, Divergent, Paul25, And Corso win

Alistair is the MVP

Thank you everyone for playing and I hope you all had a good time. 

Here’s what each role does

Town
Megagun-Acrobat-The acrobat can visit a player each night and stay with them secretly. All NA’s directed at the acrobat fail, but if whoever the Acrobat visits dies, so does the acrobat.

Mc Kapper/Firebreather: Once per game you can cancel all night actions

Divergent/Gypsy: You can check a plauer’s alignment every night.

Alisae/knife thrower- Anyone who visits you at night dies.

Seel/Lion- Can murder someone twice a game at night. The lion tamer Ian not effected by this.

Newt/Lion Tamee- Every night he may roleblock someone. He knows the Lion’s identity.

Sosobean/Magician- Every night he may protect another player from harm.

Corso/Ringleader- The ringleader’s vote counts as two and he can save a player from a lynch by shifting it to another target. That would reveal the player as well

Stilt walker/Lykos- The stilt walker is scarily stealthy from his lofty perch and can follow players at night to see who they visit

Strongman/Hooli- You are exceptionally strong in both wills and muscles. It takes two night kills to kill you and you cannot hen puppeteed. If a puppet visits you, they die.

YinYang/Unicycle Clown- The unicycle closn selects two players at night and switches what NA’s effect them.

Vendor/Paul25- The vendor can give real guns or vests.

Mafia

/CastielDoll maker- Can give fake guns and vests.
Venus/Psychic- Can make a player look innocent/mafia on cop reports
Bazar/Mime- Silences a player
Nick Crash/Dummy- Can disguise himself as a player who does that night.

Third party

Ali/Puppeteer- You may puppet a player every night. Your puppets have a one time action to visit a player, does nothing. Wins if he and his puppets outnumber or equal town

Private Investigator- Every night he may try to guess a player’s role. If he guesses right then he becomes immune to day kills. Wins if he is in the final two.

Edited by DigitalAmber

Game over! GG

Watching everyone scramble around for an imaginary last Mafia was pretty funny. But all of that just let the Cultist get away with this. Gotta watch out next time...

GG to everyone :D, it was a nice game btw ^^.

Oh i see so Ali was a third party xD. Congratulations for the puppets for have won the game :D and congratulations Ali to be the MVP, you deserve it ;) 

And so NickCash was scum for real, well plot twist :) 

Good game everyone, the game had been amusing for me :D 

Tfw you get a 1st time vendor sort of role xD

Winner and all other players including Losers alike are susceptible of recieving my regards! Thanks a lot to each one of us for making this gane possible ^_^ 

Special salutation goes to the MVP. Thanks very much for the conversion to your team additionally. Lol you basically made this win possible for me.