• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's almost too many votes against Venus. I'm worried there are mafs in the badwagon, meaning this could be a trap to eliminate a townie.

But I don't have sufficient grounds to eliminate someone else, and besides Venus could be bussed by his own teammates on purpose. So I'll maintain my vote and hope for the best.

5 minutes ago, Alistair said:

That's almost too many votes against Venus. I'm worried there are mafs in the badwagon, meaning this could be a trap to eliminate a townie.

But I don't have sufficient grounds to eliminate someone else, and besides Venus could be bussed by his own teammates on purpose. So I'll maintain my vote and hope for the best.

Honestly, the flip will help me out when it comes to judging the gamestate and sorting people.

Night 3 Start 

The Ringleader lounged in a couch in one of the out of the way tents, not wanting to have to kill another friend. He sighed when he hears the inevitable footsteps of someone looking to find him. He turned his head and saw Venus standing there, hand outstreched. “Everyone’s been looking for you, you know. Your the only thing holding some of these people together. They’d be lost without you.” 

“Yeah, I know, but... I’m not sure I can go on. All these friends dying at my hand... when will this end? Why do I have to be the killer? Why do I have to publically kill friends in the search for a few foes?” 

“Oh, I know how you feel. I think I know how to help you out. But first I need you to do something. Tell the mob out there I’m off limits. They all want my head on a pike and I’d rather it stay where it is right now. So, do you think you could do that for me?” Venus slowly pulled a gun out of his overcoat and pressed it against the Ringleader. “I’m personally asking you. This is something you can’t refuse.” 

The Ringleader’s eyes widened as he felt the barrel press against him. “Venus... I trusted you! I thought you were a friend! How could you play me you sicko!” 

“I played you like a hand of cards old man, now shut up! Tell those clowns outside not to harm me or a certain someone gets a bullet.” Venus started pushing the Ringleader towards the tent flap. The Ringleader stepped out to give a speech, but was cut off by multiple gunshots. He rapidly dropped to the ground in panic. There were holes in the flap of the tent behind him. Behind the flap was Venus’s corpse, which was riddled with bullets. The Ringleader got up and wondered how he was going to explain this to the carnies. 

Venus is dead he was [Psychic] Ex-Performer

Night 3 has started, you have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions. 

Circus Register

1) Meteor Admin Divergent

2) LykosHand

3) Amine Chankey- Killed N0[???]

4) Bazaro- Mime[Ex-Performer]

5) Hooligan

6) Jace Stormkirk

7) Megagun- Acrobat[Entertainer]

8) Nick Crash- Lynched D1[Firebreather, Entertainer]

9) Seel 

10) Corso

11) Castiel- You are Dollmaker[Ex-Performer]

12) Newt

13) Venus[Psychic] Ex-Performer

14) Alisae

15) Alistair

16) Sosobean

17) Paul25

18) YinYang

The Ringmaster was woken up by the carnie assigned to guard him. The recent attempt on his life made the carnies decide that he needed a bodyguard on him at all times. He went to do his rounds on the Carnies tents when he smelled a terribly repugnant oder. He followed it to the source and found two corpses. Jace had a gun in his hand and a knife stuck through his heart. Alisae was found lying just inside her tent. She had two knives in her hands and a bullet through her heart. The Ringmaster looked away and tried to imagine he never saw this. 

Jace Stormkirk Died, He was [Private Investigstor] Third Party. 

Alisae died, she was [Knife Thrower] Entertainer

Day 4 has started. It lasts 48 hours. 

Circus Register

1) Meteor Admin Divergent

2) LykosHand

3) Amine Chankey- Killed N0[???]

4) Bazaro- Mime[Ex-Performer]

5) Hooligan

6) Jace Stormkirk- [Private Investigator] Third Party

7) Megagun- Acrobat[Entertainer]

8) Nick Crash- Lynched D1[Firebreather, Entertainer]

9) Seel