@Hooligan That does not make sense because a lot of people didn't roleclaim yet.

Well, as I said, I believe that Soso or Paul is the last mafia. But what is weird is that Paul was sure that the gun was real. If it was me, I would not have take the risk, so..

[Unvote] sosobean

[Eliminate] Paul25

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Hooligan if Seal was silenced D1, which we don't have grounds to deny, then I think it's safe to assume he's not mafia.

That said, now that Yin is dead and was revealed as a townie, I'll go for the next best target in my eyes.

[Eliminate] Sosobean

Though the gun was not fake, yet It finally killed an innocent ally. Never to rely on my luck as well as RNG again X.X

I feel sorry for the death of a townie role, RNG sucks for me Damn it. Tbh, I had thought to shoot Soso and that RNG stuff ruined off away my thought. R.i.p Yinyang

Time to execute the final potential scum:

[Eliminate] Sosobean

So, it seems that Paul and soso are our primary choices today? I believe that Paul seems genuine at the very least. The doubt on him being sure the gun is real isn't so justified. I feel that Paul may simply be a day vigilante or a deputy or something that can shoot in the day. Meanwhile, sosobean is hesitating and trying to delay things further. In the past days, he hasn't left a strong impression on me and I feel that he may be simply trying to blend in.

[Vote] Sosobean

Spoiler

image.png.5851a18ecb40e10db8144a527069831c.pngnewt stopspamming me with your ugly face

Spoiler

muh god black jack is a doctor. Guess what does a doctor doooooooooooooooooooo ask me one more time what does a doctor do and you'll get something from me stupid newt

image.jpeg.13e2e857ea9e4546a519d0b3bd4688b9.jpeg